It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Iraq is a Massive Conspiracy...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This guy always kills it. But this topic is far and beyond...

Watch this, is he right or no... definite strings pulled, everywhere...

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

That was excellent and I to have pondered the destruction of those statues
as being the reason for invasion.

Now I will propose that Israel employed the mercenaries.

Such a revealing OP I can't begin to put the intrigue into words.

edit on 30-7-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
My respect for Jimmy went up a few notches after hearing his mention of serving in Iraq, and his blunt and on the mark assessment of the Iraq campaign.

Hmm, President Obama's name surfaces again. I recall at the time, him referring to ISIS as "the JV squad". Umm, off the mark with that one. Right up there with telling Romney "1980 called and want its foreign policy back", then turning around and weaponizing accusations of Russian disinfo in the 2016 elections.

As to ISIS destroying the ancient monuments, I chalk it up to a propaganda coup. While they were mercenaries, they were all AFAIK still Islamists, and ISIS was looking for bold moves and advertising to gain recruits back then. I assume the destruction of artifacts was done just to bring attention to their "cause". Not sure what else aside from ISIS gained by destroying the monuments, especially by having to compensate lunatics to do it.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Good video, always wondered why the statues and history would be destroyed! With the Soros, Klaus Schwabs and pure evil people out there it's not real hard to determine where the money came from. Not sure who was behind it but there is evil among us for sure.

He's a good speaker and seems from the heart. Sickening whoever is behind it to say the least.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Anything tell you why they may have been found buried in mud?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I am fascinated with some of the Ancient Histories from that region, as well as the wealth of archeological art and effigies from that time.

It's a shame to hear of this destruction, I am embarassed I was ignorant up until this thread.

I knew they were targeting what they considered "pagan dieties" and had destroyed Buddhas in the region and a couple of temples from rival cults, but I did not know they were striking at the heart of their civilizations founding.

If they go after Ur, I'm gonna be pissed.

Whatever dark forces are behind this destruction, they're being total dicks.

edit on 7/30/22 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edits

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Anything tell you why they may have been found buried in mud?

About the only thing I can imagine that would do something like that, bury such a large and sturdy monument in mud, and generate enough force/turbulence to shred it, would be a tsunami wave. If we discount the Persian Gulf, the closest big body of water to Iraq, the Mediterranean is more than 300km (almost 200 miles) away at the countries West-most portion (750km/466 miles to the center or Iraq).

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I share your contempt for people that do such things, but like Jimmy said, it seems like mainly mercenaries and foreign fighters filled out ISIS ranks. Not to excuse such idiocy to blow up priceless treasures of architecture and antiquity, but to Islamists from the Caucus region or born in Europe or somewhere outside Mesopotamia, they likely didn't know the first thing about the Sumerians or care one iota about their legacy or history. "Sad but true"

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Such a shame.

I wish I had a solution.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Much more at stake in Iraq. So was looted artifacts a straw man to get people looking at something besides destruction? This was no publicity stunt. You don't remove stone fortresses on a whim, it is a huge undertaking requiring very heavy equipment and months or years of constant work.
Was amazes me is how much actual history is in the bible. We consider it mostly myth but various ancient sites are dug up and validated as proof. They symbolism of the Ilasu statues preventing demonic forces from entering and the timing of CERN coming online totally creeps me out. The things we have since seen the turn of the 21st century have been nothing short of astounding in their viciousness, audacity and science-fiction related themes. From ISIS to climate disaster to ancient Gods to AI, the whole gamut. It's also happened in parallel to advances in computers and digital technology. It's a bloody tsunami for anyone paying attention and looks beyond doomish most of the time. Facing that is why faith has become so important for us as human beings so we are not overwhelmed and can face each new challenge. AI is certainly driving events through narratives and using data to control our internet feeds. We are being herded like cattle and divided to dis-empower and manipulate our very beliefs and perceptions of reality.
Sorry for the rant it just kinda spilled out.
Great video Jimmy.
edit on 30-7-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Has it ever occurred to anyone that these were buried because at the time they were too big to do anything else with, and now it's just easier to blow up crush or destroy in other ways?

As for Israel, well the modern Jewish people are not classical Hebrews. The pre-Moses era of Hebrew worshipped many gods. It was only after the Babylonian Exile that they became a Mono-theistic religion. Why would they want their old gods known if they currently claimed to worship only one god? These statues could very well be modeled after the golden calf that pissed Moses off. It is possible that these statues represent ancient Hebrew gods. If this was the case, that alone would be reason enough for the nation of Israel to want it all gone.

A friend of mine while in college, worked at an archeology site in India one summer. When they found some Christian artifacts that dated before the Catholic Chruch's missionary work there, the group from the Vatican took off from the dig site. When they left all the artifacts went with them and notes, cameras, and other evidence of what was found was missing. Why would the Vatican want to hide this find? I bet Israel is doing the same with anything that shows a different history than they want to have shown.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

We consider it mostly myth

Mr. Animals that's not entirely accurate.
And if we knew what those who had those sites and statues
destroyed knew. It would break their power over us and
reveal their true agenda. That being the ancient promise.
I've put all the pieces of my puzzle together. They all fit
and the picture is clear.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

A friend of mine while in college, worked at an archeology site in India one summer. When they found some Christian artifacts that dated before the Catholic Chruch's missionary work there, the group from the Vatican took off from the dig site. When they left all the artifacts went with them and notes, cameras, and other evidence of what was found was missing. Why would the Vatican want to hide this find? I bet Israel is doing the same with anything that shows a different history than they want to have shown.

Are you thinking maybe the Vatican had these sites destroyed then?
Because that was my alternative. And thinking about it that could make
more sense.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

No, I think that Israel had something to do with the purposeful destruction of these sites and artifacts in Iraq.

My point behind retelling the story about my friend in India was that religions will do often go to extreme lengths to hide facts from the world. Though if the Vatican was implicated in this, I wouldn't be surprised. After all, if the ancient Hebrew gods can be ID'ed then it does kind of hurt them too doesn't it.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

About the only thing I can imagine that would do something like that, bury such a large and sturdy monument in mud, and generate enough force/turbulence to shred it, would be a tsunami wave. If we discount the Persian Gulf, the closest big body of water to Iraq, the Mediterranean is more than 300km (almost 200 miles) away at the countries West-most portion (750km/466 miles to the center or Iraq).

Seems so odd that the only Tsunami possible as per your
logistics would have to be of Biblical proportions.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
ISIS also blew up a bunch of Buddhas in the far east as well.
One of their missions is to destroy all artifacts and icons of religion.

The one final sweep to finally rid the world of its history.

ISIS is a construct of US, EU, and Israel intelligence.
Just like 9/11 was as well.

All part of this 'cool down' of the 'nuclear reactor' that we called the Age of Enlightenment.
We got a brief glimpse of progress. Barely a few thousand years to rise up and use languages and technology.

We've accomplished their goals.
We've finally almost replaced ourselves with AI and automation, and we've crushed out the numbers for life extending and planet seeking technology.

Our job is done.

It'll be a 20-30 year cool-down process and then there will be about 300,000,000 special people left.

No one Else.

Everything will just rot and turn to dust as the Kudzu takes over.

edit on 30-7-2022 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

My point behind retelling the story about my friend in India was that religions will do often go to extreme lengths to hide facts from the world. Though if the Vatican was implicated in this, I wouldn't be surprised. After all, if the ancient Hebrew gods can be ID'ed then it does kind of hurt them too doesn't it.

See now you've convinced me enough to call it a toss up.
Causing me to nothing of what I should do with myself.

So let's see if we can get a little more info from .....

You guessed it.

edit on 30-7-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I think Corsetti got it wrong .

This kind of destroying of old artifacts is not new thing, sadly it`s been done in many places through history. Budhist sites were destroyed in India by Hindus , Khmer Rouge destroyed ancient stuff , in China during cultural revolution they destroyed a lot, and it seems it continued also in later times.

"One of the most effective ways to sabotage a culture’s future is to wipe out its past. Assault on the core of a civilization. It`s a terrorism againt civilation itself ."

“By erasing all evidence of both the pre-Islamic past and alternative interpretations of Islam, ISIS hopes to create a world where knowledge of any belief system except their own interpretation of Islam is forgotten forever.”

"to eradicate the collective memory of the people, which is why it goes beyond killing men, women and children: by destroying ancient works of art, and turning over graves, the totalitarians seek to erase the past, thus paving the way for the future."

Why ISIS’s destruction of ancient art is more than a war crime

The Real Reason ISIS Destroys Ancient Monuments

Why Evil Destroys Art

Tenzing Lamsang twitter

Gyanvapi row: Destruction of temples was common even in pre-Islamic India

Buddhist shrines were 'massively destroyed' by Brahmanical rulers: Historian DN Jha

China Destroying Cultural Heritage – One Piece at a Time

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I love a good discussion, Thank you all for being part of one, I have little to add bar my opinion, which sentiments as it it appears, everyone else's.

At least we have history, not myth...

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I know, civil war statues don't compare at all with the works described here, but the idea, the sentiment of destroying history for whatever strange reason one comes up with seems consistent. Art is art, and was created to be enjoyed by all. There may be much deeper meaning in some of it, that we couldn't begin to understand, as we have dumbed ourselves down to idiocracy levels as of late. But to destroy any of it and think that was the correct choice just proves how far our intellect has slipped.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join