It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spike damages heart. This is scientifically proven.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Spike vaccines which are used in western countries (not in China) make (for example Pfizer, Modern) or contain (for example Novavax) more spikes than natural infection. So it makes sense spike vaccines damage heart much more than natural infections do.

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: ZokaIdris

No, it makes no sense at all.

Welcome to ATS.

We need more anti vaxxers on here.

Interesting, you said the short video that you must have watched to have that opinion, made no sense at all. Can you explain how you arrived to that conclusion, or are you just reacting to something you don’t want to hear?

I’d like to know what didn’t make sense to you

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Yes, I arrived at that conclusion because I m not a gullible fool and I know bs nonsense when I see it.

If you support the claims made by the OP then do please explain why rather than having a pop at me.

(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZokaIdris
Spike vaccines which are used in western countries (not in China) make (for example Pfizer, Modern) or contain (for example Novavax) more spikes than natural infection. So it makes sense spike vaccines damage heart much more than natural infections do.

This is easy to figure out. Simple multiplication. How many virons in an average infection times how many spike proteins can bind to ace2. Versus how many spikes are created from the mrna times how many mrna packages times how many lipid nano particles. Long story short, it's way more.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Aaah, so you don’t know. In a conversation I like to have a firm understanding of both sides, because I’m not a gullible fool and prefer to weigh opposing opinion.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

edit on 29-7-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Don't know what?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Sorry for Olcarpy2, he is one of our self-appointment medical experts in the boards and as you can see pro jabs. The evidence on these jabs is growing, how they are damaging to the body, as usual more to some than others, we are in the trials, it will take about 4 more years to see the full impact from the test subjects that were forced and coerced into these jabs.

But by then Pharma is betting we will have some other issues to worry about before the true is public.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

And you are here to do what, exactly?

You are quite right. I didn't watch the nearly 40 mins long video. Without any proper summary I would not.

Did you?

Or is your natural fall back to call folk who are not on side with your agenda trolls?

Hypocrite.....

Is your natural fall back to call folk who are not on your side gullible fools?

Also you are wrong....

Didn't even watch the video and absolutely are in no position to make any claims....

It is very clear these vaccines and spike proteins are doing major harm....

You speak for the mainstream media, the political elite and the left and big pharma.....

All of which have 100% been shown to be completely deceitful propaganda pushing frauds to the highest degree....

What you are doing is disgusting.....you self righteously bath in the blood of innocents with a proud look on your face.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

'What you are doing is disgusting.....you self righteously bath in the blood of innocents with a proud look on your face."

Oh, please.....

"You speak for the mainstream media, the political elite and the left and big pharma....."

Not at all. I just call out obvious bs when it's spread on here.

I speak for the "left"?!!!!

Not really, no.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
youre misunderstanding something important, the research data shows the spikes on virus cells does that damage, not the vaccine cell spikes, this is just more misinformation from conservative news media and social media.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

this is just more misinformation from conservative news media and social media.

If it works why do you need five more boosters? or maybe boosters every 9 months? or 4 months after your last one? that really doesnt make sense.

The liberal media is just making up excuses for the existence of the boosters.

As for misinformation.
You mean like how the MSM are making up more excuses for the boosters and why the babies need to be vaccinated with the mRNA?
edit on 29-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

"Sorry for Olcarpy2, he is one of our self-appointment medical experts in the boards and as you can see pro jabs. The evidence on these jabs is growing, how they are damaging to the body, as usual more to some than others, we are in the trials, it will take about 4 more years to see the full impact from the test subjects that were forced and coerced into these jabs."

Not really. You are one of those making these claims.

Where do you get "about 4 more years" from? And you call me a "self appointment" medical expert?

You are making medical claims.

Seems like anyone who dares to have a different opinion to the dogmatic and inflexible anti vaxxers just gets dog piled by the residents of an echo chamber.

I miss the ATS of old.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I'm 69, bad heart...had vax Phizer...did nothing to mine. I'm good.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Old news.

The Israeli study (source in signature) shows that approximately 1 in 5000 (0.02 percent) of young men suffer mild swelling of the heart. In many cases so mild that the person involved doesn't realize. This typically manifests within a couple of days of the vax and last approximately 3-5 days.

1 in 50,000 (0.002 percent) of young men suffer more pronounced swelling, that may require bed rest, or more in rare cases.

This also last around 3-5 days in many cases.

Sufferers soon return to normal, and in the majority of cases there is no prolonged effect.

The number who suffer this from covid itself is approximately 0.2 percent and 0.02 percent respectively.

The effect in women is negligible.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I'm 69, bad heart...had vax Phizer...did nothing to mine. I'm good.

The effect primarily impacts young men only.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This is easy to figure out. Simple multiplication

OK, then do it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join