It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Klaus Schwab Says You Need To Get Rid Of Your Car

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Klaus Schwab, the son of a Nazi, and literal face of the New World Order has decided that you shall not own a car. While flying around on their private jets, which use more carbon in one flight than you do in an entire year, the elites have decided that your Honda is just too hard on the environment. And it's not just cars, they are suggesting that private ownership in general is a threat to the environment, unless it's THEIR private ownership of course. This is what's meant by the now infamous quote "you'll own nothing, and be happy." Although the first part of that phrase seems to negate the second part.

This recommendation to get rid of private ownership is all part of the ESG policies that are being implemented around the world. The WEF website hosted an article that documented how Sri Lanka would become one of the richest countries in the world after adopting ESG policies. It only took one year for complete economic collapse of Sri Lanka after adopting these new polices. It was very suspicious when this article then literally disappeared off of the WEF website after the country collapsed.

The way back machine was able to resurrect this article and you can now see how ridiculous it looks:

web.archive.org...://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/08/this-is-how-we-will-make-sri-lanka-rich-by-2025/

Instead of innovation, the World Evil Forum recommends ideology. This is the very opposite of what a free market offers, as ideology destroys creativity and ultimately turns us in to a prison planet. Scientists have advocated for future research and development of thorium and fusion reactors. Infact scienstists like Michio Kaku suggest that one of the main criteria for becoming a type 1 civilization is defined by a civilization who can harness fusion for energy. Instead of looking for innovation they are advocating we just crease the means of production and hand them over to the future central planners. Still, many ATS members think it is some fabricated conspiracy that doesn't exist. But at what point does it become real enough that you can't ignore it?

SOURCE

edit on 29-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This vermins need to be neutralized, inoculated and exterminated.

The real virus in our world is the globalist, these entities without humanity or feelings.

I wonder if they are really humans.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

But at what point does it become real enough that you can't ignore it?

When it's too late.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
We don't need to get rid of our cars.
We need to get rid of Klaus Schwab!

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Globalist elitists traits, they are not human

False sense of superiority – self-aggrandizement

Manipulation and coercion

Lack of empathy for others

Desperate need for adoration

Globalists are psychologically broken non-humans

These entities are buying entire country's leader to push their agenda, they use their dirty money to influence politics like Soros does in the US but I see no DOJ going after them.

personalliberty.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

All I see looking at him is a child rapist.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

But at what point does it become real enough that you can't ignore it?

When it's too late.

As the vaccines have demonstrated..

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Klaus Schwab

Identifies as a woman with breasts out to here.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I personally believe they already have clean means of power probably cold fusion, I believe they have many things not shared with the average population. So none of what they are saying is what they really mean.
There is more, much more going on.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I believe soo, I agree with you, but the globalist are all for profits, cold fusion and free energy is not profitable, soo do not expect any of that coming anywhere near us anytime soon.

First they will turn the earth into crops of glass fields and our forest into cement trees windmills.

That is what globalist wants earth to look like.

When people get hungry, they can go in the field and eat glass panels and when they are hot they can go and do a picnic under a cement windmill tree.

Yep forest are being plucked and replaced by cement trees. This is happening all over the world.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

guy needs to stop processing 0xygen.
all the gl0balizts do.
all the internati0nalists destr0ying not just our Republik, but the entire planet.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I personally believe they already have clean means of power probably cold fusion, I believe they have many things not shared with the average population. So none of what they are saying is what they really mean.
There is more, much more going on.

Clearly it's all a bunch of bs to allow them to take control of the world.

We could mine carbon and nitrogen from the atmosphere, we don't have to prevent farmers for using it. Ideology versus innovation.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Still, many ATS members think it is some fabricated conspiracy that doesn't exist. But at what point does it become real enough that you can't ignore it?

Probably because there's always some group or class of people willing to commit evil to dominate others. It's what I define as SSDD... Same # different day.

I've been told globalism is evil my whole life and I somewhat agree but getting rid of it would push 4 billion people into dire straits and it's not like there's a period in time before globalism when a good % of the world's population lived comfortably.

There's no big picture if you put it in a frame. I'm not wasting my time and fear on people who don't even know I exist. For the vast majority of people in history their problems did not extensively come from the crown, the government, the Illuminati or the WEF.

Most of us aren't magical enough to affect things we'll never hold in our hands, why fret over trying? Spend the energy on more productive things... Even if it's a matter of personal perspective. All I see is people being easily manipulated most of us on ATS disagree with 'the system' one way or another but along comes the WEF and we're all supposed to love it now?

If this conspiracy is as deep as many suggest we've already lost. Learn to swim because it isn't smart to man a fireship.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Your friendly, neighborhood federal reserve bank is not panicking, why should you?

When it starts getting cold just burn some extra dollar bills lying about as one usually does when confronted with such unpleasantries.

Personally I feel like I want to give back to society so yeah who knows maybe I want daddy government to tax me harder on my carbon footprint.

Y'know?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So, this guy doesn't read like an obvious evil character shill to anyone else?
I'm surprised they didn't green screen a shaved cat in.
YouTube making shill enemy.
Lol, rrrr right

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Klaus Schwab

Identifies as a woman with breasts out to here.

You won the internet today

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It's time people got rid of him instead!

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Globalist elitists traits, they are not human

False sense of superiority – self-aggrandizement

Manipulation and coercion

Lack of empathy for others

Desperate need for adoration

Globalists are psychologically broken non-humans

These entities are buying entire country's leader to push their agenda, they use their dirty money to influence politics like Soros does in the US but I see no DOJ going after them.

personalliberty.com...
Typical narcissistic traits, every one of those

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
With those few destined to be pillaged to live (if it were not that God will thwart that plan)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Great stuff as always, keep up the pressure, keep up the good work of increasing visibility of their inept mismanagement of world resources through ideological errors which stack upon each other like a wonky Jenga tower. Fight the good fight, hopefully we'll turn the tide in the information war which has been unleashed upon us, en masse. I #ing hate Schwab with passion, I literally have prayed that his heart will suddenly stop beating, so he experiences the terror of knowing he's about to die the death that he & his ilk have inflicted on millions through the use of a cynical bioweapon, evil scum will perish & face destruction soon enough. I just hope we can turn the tide quickly, because the dominoes have started to fall. Sri Lanka was just the beginning - Canada, Holland & others are in process as we speak.

It's horrific, deliberate, sustained - OMNICIDE (the murder of an entire world, with the exception of a few slaves to keep the lights on..) They should hang, the lot of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join