It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double Trouble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Brittany Yevette Griner is, publicly, a Dominant Lesbian in a committed relationship who uses drugs. It was announced today on US Public Radio at the 1700 hrs EST News that Russia announced she was in possession of Hash Oil. Obviously drugs of that nature are against the law in Russia. Russia, also has a law against homosexual propaganda being served to minors,

www.humanrightsfirst.org...

which, effectively negates Griner from performing any public demonstrations, including what she travelled to Russia for. Why? Because being publicly gay, her presence alone sends the message that it is okay to be gay to the Russian Minors. I won't speculate that the Russian government is using the drug charges to condemn her homosexuality, that alone would cost her 10 years which is more than she would receive under the propaganda law.

My query is this:

How can the United States consider her for trade when she KNOWINGLY broke 2 very important Russian Laws and does this not send a clear virtue signal, not only to the Minors of the U.S. but to the Minors of Russia as well that it is okay to break the law? Is this within itself a direct transgression against Russia and subject to consideration as an Act of War by the United States against Russia?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvicious1
Biden sure is doing a lot to get Griner out of prison for weed possesion.
Whens he going to release all the US citizens back in the homeland who are locked up for the same?
Oh he isn't?
I am shocked.

My theory is Griner is the sideshow-Their ain't no way in hell they would swap Victor Bout for her.
So who is this ex marine(dis hon.discharged) guy to be released with her?
He turns out to have some stuff going on,mercenary activity,meetings with FSB,80 000dollars on him when arrested in Russia,etc.
Maybe he is a secret agent of some import-and thats the real reason for swapping Victor the "merchant of death."

Griner got busted taking illegal drugs into a foriegn country-yet Bidens saying shes been "illegaly detained."
That makes zero sense Joe.
You gotta abide by the laws of any country you travel to,or face the consequences-all countries operate this way.
Someone please explain reality to Joe.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Then there are the US citizens and allies still stuck in Afghanistan. Ol' Joe is working to get them out.

Right?

Isn't he?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
She's also one of the "kneelers" during the National Anthem. Seems like Russian prison is a good place for her. I am against doing anthing to her her out.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Griner got busted taking illegal drugs into a foriegn country-yet Bidens saying shes been "illegaly detained." That makes zero sense Joe.

Not only does the Biden admin uphold such actions , they propagate it .
Re: current news .
edit on 7/28/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Leave her there. We have too much garbage in the US already

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Leave her there. We have too much garbage in the US already

I agree. I don't think that's a real HER. There's a video where she's playing basketball topless and, well let's say she had Zero breasts. NONE. Later in the video, where she is off-roading, she talks about her upbringing, off-roading with her dad, hunting, etc and her voice is deeper than most guys I know.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

What's the problem here folks? No one expected the sexually confused
dominant lesbian flag burner, not to prove she's missing a chromosome
by packing up her hashish for a Russian customs agent? Who does that?

Or maybe Russian prisons are her thing yeah? No definitely missing a
chromosome.

new topics

top topics

join