It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'OPERATION HYPERBOREA' – one man's epic (insane?) quest to find the 'tablet of destinies'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Ahh the Dropa Stones, a convoluted tale.

Basically some place in China where there are small people that live there to this day there are some caves and someone found these odd circular stones that have a spiral pattern like a record around them so they were sent to a university in the capital were they were studied and found to have microscopic writing in the grooves, according to the story it was finally translated and told the tale of a bunch of ET's that crashed long ago and went native because they could not fix there ship, they faced aggressive natives among other dangers and the stones purport according to the story to tell there tale.

Though this is a wiki page I am pretty certain that is NOT a dropa stone shown in the image, I remember a book I read many years ago that had an image of two of the discs that showed they looked rather different to that image and it was a bad photograph of them in the book, black and white as apparently they had vanished or been locked away and very few images of them remained.
en.wikipedia.org...

But they may have if REAL, IF being the operative word (I am not convinced but they are not alone in this kind of stone library as while different there are the Ica Stones and the whole controversy about them though they were not disc shaped and were pictograph in nature) here have inspired others in China to create there own discs albeit probably for ceremonial purpose rather than as some kind of ancient library.

These are NOT dropa stones but look very similar except they are made from Jade, so maybe the Dropa Stones were much more recent and just another version of these OR perhaps the Dropa inspired these OR like the wheel of Dharma of the reincarnations they may represent wheel's or cycles, lunar or solar symbols but remember also there is a disc found in Greece called the Phaistos disc (which is rather like the Dropa stones) and remember the solar disc associated with Egyptian Deity's.

Similarity's between the Phaistos and the Dropa discs are symbols in a spiral that winds from the outside to the inside of the disc though the Dropa stones were said to have writing so small it was virtually microscopic and there grooves more like those of a vinyl record.

edit on 7-8-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I see your point about being self defensive, but your habit of saying "lol lol lol" kind of makes it sound like everything you type is mockery thinly veiled (or not veiled at all, just straight up mockery).

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate your kind words & general encouragement. I certainly see how this whole venture could be seen as nothing more than sheer insanity, but on the basis of all the comments in-thread thus far, I'm refining my plans, and I've selected a boat which I'd quite like to purchase for the trip.

Again, I would need for my current business venture to be a success before I could afford the boat, and certain factors in my current circumstances means I won't be able to start training for quite some time. Very frustrating. Still, I will persist, in the hope that circumstances will improve sufficiently so that I can set forth my training plans & get started.

I will definitely message you at some point soon, there are some thoughts I would appreciate feedback regarding, plus technical specs on the boat & some of the kit as well. I'd be happy to share a bit more regarding my motivation & some of the apparent guidance I've received, dreams & such. To be honest, describing the motivation & guidance behind this whole endeavour would be another thread in itself, which may indeed materialise before the final hour of preparations.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

It's unfortunate that you share in minute detail 'how' and 'what' but not 'why' because at the end of the day, 'why' is what truly matters so I hope that the 'why' is worth this very risky idea.

I'm currently contemplating whether to share the details of my exact motivations, as mentioned in another comment it would require a whole other thread in order to properly represent my motivations & the reasons for undertaking this mission. I'm weighing up the pros & cons of teeing up that thread, though I may have to save it for a time much closer to the actual starting point of the expedition. Watch this space.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

What exactly, are the Dropa Stones??

A well known hoax (and one which is frankly quite offensive toward the perfectly normal Dropa people)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Your certainly going about it the long way. Its only 190 miles from Russia. Go Putin lol lol

What You hinting here,
i mean, Estonia was also called HYPERBOREA, was it not even in old Greek times ?
thulekoda.ee... (Estonia it self, word EES-T-I one of the few meanings is: "a front" )

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I see your point about being self defensive, but your habit of saying "lol lol lol" kind of makes it sound like everything you type is mockery thinly veiled (or not veiled at all, just straight up mockery).

If there is any mockery it is not directed at any honest members here on the board.

Believe it or not I do consider all points of view shared here, but, do not take it personally if I have already moved past many accepted points, and many, I do not accept. Our deep past has been fragmented just like a puzzle. Many of those pieces have been forced into places they do not belong. Certainly some of those pieces were placed there accidentally, or by ignorance, or, by intention. Because, a certain group pf people prefer we never see the picture those pieces of the puzzle will draw! It is my firm belief that ancient libraries were intentionally destroyed, similar to what recently happened in Iraq, to destroy as many pieces of the puzzle as possible. So that we might never learn the truth of our past.

I mock those who think they can hide the truth, indefinitely. Not those who suffer with Cognitive Dissonance, unknowingly. And before anyone can say it, I do not have all the answers, and there are probably areas I too, am suffering from, Cognitive Dissonance.

Now, you say you want to discover "HYPERBOREA". Let me ask you a question, why? Do you want to prove to yourself or the world that it is a real place? Are you trying to entice people to follow in your footsteps? Or, just a select few who actually believe "The Garden Of Paradise", is real. From what I have gathered over the years the border policy is quite strict.

You must view the most ancient scriptures as being based in fact, not, mythology as that certain group of people wish you to see them. Is this what your trying to say? Well, in my opinion those ancient scriptures, to include the cuneiform writings are, based in ancient truths, facts. If you want to reach Hyperborea you must transit the "Nibiru". Are you prepared for that? Will the residence accept you with open arms? Did they send you a invite to which you do not share here?

What do you expect once you enter? To help mankind, or to help yourself........ Straight up, WHY!

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuureAmet

Your certainly going about it the long way. Its only 190 miles from Russia. Go Putin lol lol

What You hinting here,
i mean, Estonia was also called HYPERBOREA, was it not even in old Greek times ?
thulekoda.ee... (Estonia it self, word EES-T-I one of the few meanings is: "a front" )

In Greek mythology, the Hyperboreans (Ancient Greek: Ὑπερβόρε(ι)οι, pronounced [hyperbóre(ː)oi̯]; Latin: Hyperborei) were a mythical people who lived in the far northern part of the known world.[1] Their name appears to derive from the Greek ὑπέρ Βορέᾱ, "beyond Boreas" (the God of the North Wind),

beyond Boreas= aurora borealis =

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Life on the other side of the Nibiru as documented by the oldest Hebrew writings.

HEBREW MYTHOLOGY OF THE DELUGE, CHANGE IN THE SUN AND MOON AND MANKIND

Hebrew mythology assigns to the period preceding Adam’s expulsion different geophysical and biological conditions. The sun shone permanently on the Earth, and the Garden of Eden, placed in the East, was, it must be conceived, under perpetual rays of the Dawn. The earth was not watered by rain, but mist ascending from the ground condensed as dew upon the leaves. “The plants looked only to the earth for nourishment.” Man was of exceedingly great stature: “The dimensions of man’s body were gigantic.” His appearance was unlike that of later men: “His body was overlaid with a horny skin.” But a day came and the celestial illumination ceased: “The sun . . . had grown dark the instant Adam became guilty of disobedience.” (3) The flames of the ever-turning sword terrified Adam (Genesis 3:24). In another legend it is told that the celestial light shone a little in the darkness. And then “the celestial light ceased, to the consternation of Adam.” The illumination of the first period never returned. The sky that man was used to see never appeared before him again: “The firmament is not the same as the heavens of the first day.” The “day” of Genesis, as I have already noted, is said to be equal to a thousand years.

It was after the fall of man, according to Hebrew tradition, that the sun set for the first time: “The first time Adam witnessed the sinking of the sun, he was seized with anxious fears. All the night he spent in tears. When day began to dawn, he understood that what he had deplored was but the course of nature.” It was also then that the seasons began. This is told in the following story: “Adam noticed that the days were growing shorter and feared lest the world be darkened . . . but after the winter solstice he saw that the days grew longer again.”

The earth also underwent changes: “Independent before, she was hereafter to wait to be watered by the rain from above.” (4) The variety of species diminished. Man, according to Hebrew legends, decreased in size; there was a “vast difference between his later and his former state—between his supernatural size then, and his shrunken size now.” (5) He also lost his horny skin. The whole of nature altered its ways.

The above is the record of Adam being kicked out of the garden (HYPERBOREA = Hyper = HYPER is high-strung, excitable; also : highly excited. Boria = Borialis.) Highly excited light show that looked like a flaming sword cutting thorough the sky.

The "Hint" from the ancient records is Hyporboria, is at the center of the North Pole. Not, the political North Pole, but the original Magnetic North Pole. And it has never moved, contrary to what the secret society misdirected, claims....

I, hint nothing.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Basically some place in China where there are small people that live there to this day there are some caves and someone found these odd circular stones that have a spiral pattern like a record around them so they were sent to a university in the capital were they were studied and found to have microscopic writing in the grooves, according to the story it was finally translated and told the tale of a bunch of ET's that crashed long ago and went native because they could not fix there ship, they faced aggressive natives among other dangers and the stones purport according to the story to tell there tale.

We have a "If,Then" situation. If they crashed and couldn't fix their craft, then, how did they have the technology to create the microscopic writing on the stones? If this be true, then, the disks were prefabricated before the crash. Could it have been a prefabricated story to cover for their insertion into a community?

Now to the "Or". Or the nature of the message on the disks was entirely different and disclosed as something it was not, concealing the true message. Undoubtedly, and ultimately, the stones would be confiscated by the communist party if the true message was discovered.

www.ancient-origins.net...

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

This is probably the most insane idea I've ever heard. No offence, I appreciate your situation and that you might be going stir crazy because of it.
Taking a trip alone in a boat to the North Pole is not a smart idea.
Why not explore some ancient sites in warmer climates? Like Peru, Greece, Mexico, and other places like that? You wouldn't have to spend all that money on survival. You would be able to spend it on things that might just satisfy your desire to learn more about the world in reality as opposed to what's seen on our computer screens. Plus meet all sorts of cool people and go to a lot of cool places!

I don't mean to be Debbie Downer, but realistically it's not a very good idea and has a high probability of death. Just sayin.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

You could just fly to Svalbard and rent
a nice fishing trawler with skipper, who
knows the sea there.
You would save a lot money also .

^ This ^

I got hypothermia boating
on a sunny day in summer
It was not the artic ocean,
but in fresh water, only at 46°0′ N
Ont Canada
The wind, and cold waters can be as a
thief in the night when you least expect it.
As far as the Arctic goes, frost bite and
hypothermia is a given reality.
There are however, tales of elderly
being shipped off on icebergs not for
inspiration but to succumb death.

edit on 20/8/22 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   

This sounds quite..dangerous to say the least.

Check your inbox.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I watched a documentary about a trip across the Arctic on Tubi. It's a free streaming service.

The IMDB page.

Quite a long trip that he undertook solo. He was in a canoe and on foot with only a couple supply drops along the way. Quite an impressive guy and it made me think of your journey. A nice documentary without much in the way of agenda. Tubi has been gobbling up a lot of the "boring" documentary content that doesn't just exist to check a bunch of political boxes.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join