It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'OPERATION HYPERBOREA' – one man's epic (insane?) quest to find the 'tablet of destinies'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
No matter how well You prepare , there always something that you didn’t count on that will go wrong … especially in a boat ….. with that being said , you have the wrong style boat , you should have an enclosure , and multiple engines ( like 4 engines of 250 hp ) . So if one quits , you can limp back on what’s left ….. you need a sAT phone .and there are also solar lanterns that will work in the cold . even though your traveling in summer , it will be cold . …. You should hire a crew, or guide , that knows the area , the water currents , and the weather patterns . When you are out of your element and exploring , you are at a disadvantage . Don’t ever underestimate Mother Nature …especially at SEA. … good luck …. I hope you go on your voyage , but I hope you do it smarter And with a crew .

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
One more thing to consider, if i understand this right
even ships had problems in arctic sea this summer 2022, and needed icebreaker assistance.

Largest Summer Sea Ice Extent Since 2008 Traps Arctic Ships; + Coldest July Airmass In 70 Years Blows Through The Bering Strait

Two aging oil tankers are breaking their way through Arctic sea-ice

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Thank you for your encouragement. I fully recognise that my hopes of blitzing across the ocean in a full-on sprint to the polar regions was naive, On reflection I'd have no hopes of even deploying the life raft if I capsized in heavy weather, everything would just sink. I had an opptimistic thought that if weather got bad I would stop in my tracks & deploy the life raft, transfer the bags over & tie the RIB to it, so I had an out if the boat did flip. I guess it was dumb to presume that I'd find a way to avoid the weather & rough seas, but I passionately believe in the absolute necessity of this journey, for a number of reasons that I can't really elucidate here in the fullness that I would want to, as an honest person it's hard to hold things back, yet I must for the moment to avoid certain consequences.

With regards to the general premise of the spiritual & psychological need to find a way to accomplish this goal, I will say that my faith drives me forward, and the entirety of this expedition as a concept would indeed be a 100% leap of faith. There are things that have happened in my environment which have pointed me to certain conclusions, and there are spiritual encouragements to persist in finding a way to achieve my goals. There's a particular scripture which I have stencilled on my wall, facing me as I wake each & every morning, and I found myself meditating on it for a long time last night, after having completed my activities on ATS, and it reads as follows:

Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1: 9

Though I will take every precaution & make every preparation possible to give me better chance of success on a practical level, you can be assured that my resolve & my faith are inspired, directly giving me cause, for multiple reasons, to believe that I will succeed in this mission. Dreams - many dreams - the product of years of insight & inspiration, are all beginning to coalesce in a manner which fits in with the actual events of my life, events in the world, and the spiritual/pragmatic guidance I have received in these dreams. They are like fragments of a narrative, a movie which demonstrates what my future will hold, which were delivered piecemeal, out of sequence, veiled in layers of meaning which became understood only in stages, partially, a bit here, a bit there, ever-increasing understanding which has fuelled me to continue persisting in the course of my life, never giving up despite the severe obstacles my health issues have brought me. God has instructed me in the night watches, exactly as is recorded in Scripture, in the Book of Psalms. The Book of Daniel reveals that God sends dreams as a means of conveying specific & timely messages which are of benefit to those who wish to do good in this world. In Old Testament times people would come to the house of a prophet, and lay a matter before them, a question, an inquiry into how to resolve a certain problem.. The prophet would either have already received a vision or dream while that traveller was on the way to them, or the prophet would listen to the petition, before withdrawing to pray, meditate, or sleep, and if God answered the petition, that direct communication would most clearly be resolved by the receipt of a dream which the prophet would then relate either verbatim, or with an interpretation & exhortation to undertake a particular course of action. God never stopped doing things this way - it just fell out of the awareness of the modern man for many reasons.

The narrative which has been revealed to me, is an antidote to the so-called 'Great Narrative' of the 'Great Reset', the ESG investment & governance regulatory measures which will cripple the world & lead to total chaos, from the ashes of which the authoritarian elitist tyrants who are coordinating such actions intend to rise & offer the solution of a one world government - after they depopulate the planet, using the cumulative toll of repeated COVID-19 infections, and repeated boosters. These twin means are a sophisticated bioweapon which work in harmony to undermine the health & capacity for life of each human in the world. Technically, it is already too late. There is no conceivable way that the total control exerted by the infiltrating conspirators can be stopped - who, in their own words, have penetrated & gained control over government, regulators, media, corporations & NGOs - a matrix of control which technology has enabled, which will be slowly cranked until the dying is done. I am certain of this - they intend to reshape the world according to their own ideas of who should live & prosper, or who should toil endlessly, before dying penniless & de facto destitute because of mandated changes to the financial systems of the world. This cannot happen overnight, but be aware that the first dominoes have fallen. Sri Lanka's economy collapsed due to a ripple effect brought about by an ESG (Environmental Social Governmental) decree that artificial fertilisers were no longer permitted. A similar crisis is unfolding in Holland, where similar decrees are decimating the farming industry, forcing farmers to divest themselves of their cattle stocks or go out of business due to failure to comply with ESG mandates. This will not stop until the world is in chaos, from which they believe they can step in to bring order - their Liberal World Order - which has nothing to do with liberty. There will be a Great Reset, if they are not stopped. A fifth or more of the population will be killed off by the effects of the dual COVID-19/vaccine bioweapon. They have no empathy, no compassion, they justify it as a 'hard choice', with the end justifying the means. This is pure evil, and awareness is lacking in the great majority of the population of the world.

I believe God wishes for us to take charge & stop this madness. I don't know how it will unfold, but I believe there is a path before us which can mitigate the worst of what otherwise will come.

I only hope it isn't 'too late'.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I fully expect it to be illegal to cross a certain latitude

So, for reasons your not going to share with us, right. So in essence you are going to do what millions are doing now at the U.S. Southern border, break the law and enter a country illegally? As I understand the "Policy" of migrating back to the garden, via the Nibiru, its a one way trip, no return. And a very good reason for that policy.

If the garden is all that it is said to be how long before complete degradation would occur? You must admit the state of mankind out here is in a state of complete shambles. And you want to take your insanity into the garden?

What are your true intentions, misdirecting people to the North Pole. Maybe, your tying to dis-way people from looking for the Nibiru? Pointing out how difficult the trip would be?? (its not that hard)

The only ones who will ever see the inner Sun will be pure of heart! And, be invited!!

We, humanity, out here, are desperate for help. But in saying that, it is us who must win the battle, not expect "Jesus" to come save the day for us. And, if they could help,l I would only ask that a group of globalist "demons" some how, were arrested, that would be great!!! The charge? "Crimes against Humanity" would be a good start.

Your post is too long, to be, believable...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I will be travelling next summer to avoid the pack ice, and to reduce my time on foot to a minimum, as that really will take it out of me.

Even in summer, the north pole is surrounded by hundreds of miles of thick sea ice. Which you will need to cross on foot.

You can see the current extent here:

nsidc.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I will be travelling next summer to avoid the pack ice, and to reduce my time on foot to a minimum, as that really will take it out of me.

Even in summer, the north pole is surrounded by hundreds of miles of thick sea ice. Which you will need to cross on foot.

You can see the current extent here:

nsidc.org...
LOL LOL, LOL

I like this one as the angle is more from above. You can see EXACTLY where the water enters the sea from, and the SHAPE of the ice currents. How it rotates and exits into the Atlantic. You can see the volume of water and its current direction. Now, you would think the ice pack would be deformed by a Opening. Maybe even leave a telltale sign or ice formation that is disrupted by the opening. No such anomaly at the north geoPOLIiTICAL pole, is there?

Yes, I think the opening, if there, would leave marks on the ice lol lol lol.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It's unfortunate that you share in minute detail 'how' and 'what' but not 'why' because at the end of the day, 'why' is what truly matters so I hope that the 'why' is worth this very risky idea.

Many ideas of the items you are choosing to bring would only be effective if there were other people around. I would also suggest before you make a major expense and life altering trek, do what many survivalists do. Go out for a week carrying on your back or a small carrying devise and see how you do. Do it in favorable conditions and locations and see how you react and weather to really being on your own. Then graduate to harsher climates and locations. Since your physical capabilities are so limited, you will be challenged greatly to achieve even small successes. Trying to scale Mt. Kilimanjaro on your first escapade is illogical and irresponsible.

Many could survive with all that stuff almost anywhere. But true survival is achieved without all the benefits of modern technology and such.

There are people who are pro survivalists that wouldn't attempt this. But you remind me of when I was 12 years old and wanted to run away from home, with a wheel barrow full of my list of 'can't do without' food and items. I laugh about it now because although my list was well thought out and would have been pretty sufficient, the whole idea was reckless. I survived the coming years with my health and sanity intact and became stronger because I stayed and weathered the scary future.

But good luck if you decide to attempt this venture. But try to limit the amount of crap you want to bring. It only bogs you down with maintenance and oppression of all of it to try and haul and work with. Why don't you have a small solar powered habitable trailer you can live in delivered? Just bring food, clothes and meds.

edit on 29-7-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Um... The Arctic isn't a country, and I wouldn't be invading for the purposes of settling to live & take advantage of the local population (which is zero), which is what the controlled Southern invasion is all about (it's something I vehemently object to, on principle). So your false comparisons are a strawman, an attempt to make me look morally compromised. Your first words betray your motive, and I reject everything else you say on the basis of your compromised relationship with truthful representation. Good day.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
As a man whonroutinelybhunta for weeks at a time up in the mountains across rough terrain, I can say that's not near enough food and if you're counting on having to scavenge for your meals you're probably going to starve to death if the lack of water and hypothermia doesn't get you first

Don't do this..

I set up elk camp for two weeks or so during season and the amount it takes just myself to maintain that moving over that sort of topography is mind numbing

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Your mockery is infantile & betrays your lack of understanding.

You underestimate my determination, and quite frankly, my faith in the guidance I have received. You cannot see into my mind, my dreams, my life - you are ignorant of everything I have left unsaid. Be assured, I am not 'larping' here, this is deadly serious, I am confident that the way will be made plain. Further planning, inquiry, research, prayer & reflection will lead to the path being made apparent.

"God will make a way, where there seems to be no way"

…I press on toward the goal to win the prize of God’s heavenly calling in Christ Jesus. All of us who are mature should embrace this point of view. And if you think differently about some issue, God will reveal this to you as well. Nevertheless, we must live up to what we have already attained.

Philippians 3:15

"Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known."

Jeremiah 33: 3

For He has founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters. Who may ascend the hill of the LORD? Who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear deceitfully.…

Psalm 24:3

Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces. Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.…

Matthew 7: 7

Note that by creating this thread, I have taken a calculated risk, knowing that scorn & mockery would be a large part of the response. The Earth is not what we are told by the mainstream, there is a deception & a conspiracy working in this world which is breathtaking in its scale & monstrosity, for the god of this world has established a monolithic system which denies God, denigrates the sacred, sullies the innocent, corrupts the blameless, slaughters the children, abuses the weak, steals from the poor, and laughs at the misery of the masses. Over the centuries it has gathered pace, hiding in plain sight, behind pleasant words & seemingly noble intent; become more interlocking & stable in its expression, more totalitarian in its scope, more cunning & devious with every passing year, following a plan laid down aeons ago, worked upon slowly, with incredible patience, from generation to generation, the fathers teaching the sons, cult-like in its devotion to the diabolical commander-in-chief whom they serve. This conspiracy aims for the total & complete destruction of the beautiful world which was created for Mankind, and more especially, the destruction of those who can be corrupted, with aims to pervert what is holy & spit upon the faithful servants who actually reverence God & honour their maker. Their joy is in seeing the innocent debased & degraded, until nothing is left but a shell of fear, loneliness, shame & pain. They seek it every day, and laugh at the schemes of their contemporaries which are put forward to enact this wish, to destroy what God considers beautiful, what He has intended for the wellbeing of Humanity.

You touched a raw nerve with your comments, and that has only fuelled my determination.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
As a man who routinely sets up hunting camp for weeks at a time up in the mountains across rough terrain, I can say that's not near enough food and if you're counting on having to scavenge for your meals you're probably going to starve to death if the lack of water and hypothermia doesn't get you first

Don't do this..

I set up elk camp for two weeks or so during season and the amount it takes just myself to maintain that moving over that sort of topography is mind numbing

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I appreciate your comments & concerns. I would have a large supply of emergency rations & would be prepared to live each day on 'hard routine' if it proved necessary. Everything that has been posted so far has furthered my thought process, and as noted there are occulted sources of hope & encouragement (& solidarity) which are greatly comforting. I believe that this process of learning & refinement of the plans will ultimately help me to achieve my objective. Possibly not immediately, but given enough time & preparation (& resources) I believe it will be possible.

It is now very much my intention that I would seek to enlist a crew & a suitable boat with all the right specs. This is not beyond the range of my (potential) capabilities financially, though this is admittedly dependent on a particular venture which I have in the works which looks very promising, yet which has not yet completed. If the venture works out, I will have everything I need to prepare for a truly suitably prepared expedition. The main concern apart from the actual logistics, which would be eminently achievable in principle, is whether we would be able to make it past the security patrols.

The initial snatch at a plan was deeply flawed, I recognise that. I also realise now that I can't do it alone, though were it possible I would have liked to have done so. I am accustomed to being alone. I have lived the past ten years very much isolated, very much needing to be satisfied with the company of God, and God alone. He has sustained me, kept me positive despite immense challenges & the constant daily pain which is frequently severe at the highest levels.

I am not having a pity party when I say this, I'm simply stating the facts. Although my condition causes horrible, horrible physical symptoms, my body is generally structurally sound, and with the right MOTIVATION, which I now have in spades, I believe I can embark on a regime of training to strengthen the weakened connective tissues & the sorely limited muscle mass, fighting through the pain by virtue of my faith that the journey is necessary. I am already losing weight at a remarkable rate, having cut out processed carbs & sugars completely, drinking four litres of water (or more) per day. I have lost over a stone in eight weeks just by dietary change. Adding in the gradually intensifying physical training, I believe I could achieve the requisite physical strength & physical fitness, even though I know that pain will cause misery along the way. I have heard though that sometimes, being so well motivated to train hard, the noxious impact of even the severest pain can be somewhat mitigated, or at least overcome in terms of coping well enough that a gradual increase in capacity to achieve practical goals would be achievable, eating well & ensuring plenty of appropriate rest periods between bursts of activity. However, I will be training on the assumption that my pain levels will never change, the neurologists have assured me that it is beyond the realms of possibility that my brain will rewire itself in this manner, no matter how physically fit I can make myself to be.

The options, according to the specialists are:

1). Do nothing & experience horrible daily pain for the rest of your days.
2). Do something & experience horrible daily pain for the rest of your days, which will in fact get significantly worse before it gets better, over a period of years, not months. It would be literally unbearable without the motivation necessary to endure - which I now possess, thank God.

In looking to the future of this possible expedition, and what it means to me on manifold levels, my motivation is now suitably high, in my spirit I am suitably grounded - I am living in expectation of marvellous things to come.

You only live once, as the poster has said, and my choices are noted above. I will act accordingly.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Quick note to say thanks for the articles you sourced - I'm now very much a fan of the site ELECTROVERSE.CO (I love a good data monitor!)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Bud im all for the adventure if I could go with you I would I love that area

Just be careful and be mindful of how much all that's going to weigh while packing snd make sure yiu have a top notch pack

I want to hear about your success not hear on here how things went bad

My dms are always open as an avid outdoorsman and hiker if there's anything I can do to make things more safe just let me know

From one old ATSer to another I love ya my man feel free to reach out any time

And if you decide not to , I look forward to many many more threads on your musings

I'll keep an eye on my message box!

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Your mockery is infantile & betrays your lack of understanding.

You underestimate my determination, and quite frankly, my faith in the guidance I have received. You cannot see into my mind, my dreams, my life - you are ignorant of everything I have left unsaid. Be assured, I am not 'larping' here, this is deadly serious, I am confident that the way will be made plain. Further planning, inquiry, research, prayer & reflection will lead to the path being made apparent.

And how exactly do I mock you? You say you want to journey to HYPERBOREA (Garden of Paradise, Shambhala, Barbelo, and another thousand names.) If you were given permission to enter, Im sure, they would see your way.

Its a shame, you cant read my mind lol lol lol (Probably a good thing lol)

What I find surprising is your attitude about the exact location of the Nibiru, and quite possibly I have already located it. Logically You should have been inquisitive rather than self defensive. Unless that is, you already know that location. Ahhh, I dare say, you have a mission...

You cannot see into my mind, my dreams, my life

Are you certain of that?

Now if you really want to come out, err, go in, its easy enough to find...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I finally realize what your avatar meant all along.
What is man without ambition, without faith?
I will vouch for manbehindthemasks comments.
I did a week in the Rockies above 10,000 ft and coming from the East coast it was very difficult. The sheer amount of supplies required 2 ATV's to get to base camp. I think mules would have been smarter and prevented 2 accidents from happening going up and down mountains. Frankly I'm surprised my brother and father never had a serious accident over their 15 or so years of Elk hunting. I don't mean this as discouragement but a prompt to really stretch your imagination figuring what can go wrong. Of course nothing beats first hand accounts from those who already attempted this trek.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

If you do anything like this just be careful and come back in one piece that is all most of us are worrying about.

Beyond that sometimes you have to take risk's to make discovery's or to achieve your goals.

Sure they may not be life threatening but for those that put there life saving into them they feel like it but small business owners know that feeling all too well, they put everything on the line to chase there dream's.

And I agree there is a coordinated coup if we may call it that, our governments have been usurped and compromised and our democracy's are a sham, there is to my mind an obvious population cull going on.

But that is all the more reason the world needs those that are willing to stand against those responsible and to fight the plan they are enacting, it may be too late to prevent the coming cataclysm but at least if enough survive to know what they did the guilty can at least be brought to justice.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

If you feel you have been called to do this with proper planning and funds you will accomplish your goal.

Meditate. Focus on the completion of your goal and returning home.

This is not a one way trip.

Plan accordingly.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Love your spirit !!

It is free, and unencumbered by this Clown-World™.

In the hope that you will get something out-of this : here is an example of a whacky adventurer that ole Nothin enjoyed very much.

Justin Barbour : The Newfoundland Explorer™.

He has turned his adventures into a career, by v-logging them in HD, writing books, speaking engagements, etc...

My hope that this will help you with ideas concerning video-documenting your adventure, ( starting now dude ), getting sponsorship ( unless it needs to be secret, then sponsorship for your second adventure ), the tech he uses to charge his equipment, etc ...

Especially check-out the satellite/phone/texto/email/SOS device he uses.
( Think it was the Garmin-inReach-2.0™, but not sure. )

If you go with a rented trawler : you will be visible on radar, if you can find a crazy Weegie willing to give-up a few days worth of the oh-so short fishing season up there in Svalbard.

If going secretly by dingy : bring some ' dark-bags ', to put everything electronic that might 'ping' in, or you will be spotted.
Check if the boat, motor, and anything else might ' ping ' .

Too bad that crusty old captain from Jaws™ wasn't available, or he might take ya !

Pray for the porpoises, and whales to guide and protect you.

When you spot an aircraft overhead : give them the finger ! LoL !!

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

one man's epic (insane?) quest to find the 'tablet of destinies'
Are you sure it "Tablet", and not "Tablet's"?

It crossed my mind that these were the instructions, ancient CDs, for the Celestial Chariot to plot its "Destination" to another heavenly body.

What exactly, are the Dropa Stones??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join