It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Defense Of God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: sirric

Chances are we both won't make it if only 144.000 pass.

That 144.000 comes from the 12 lost Israelite tribes who will be saved sometime during the tribulation period, 12.000 from each tribe.....

That number is specifically for them not everybody else.

If I'm not mistaken.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

God came to this earth to lived like us and to show us the way to live to allow a human face that we can look at. You can not look into the face of God and still be you afterwards.

ah yes... the blond flat ironed hair blue eyed Hebrew in immaculate white robes we all know

totally the face of god...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

Yes, He will do that, not us, His message to us was love.
The sword is justice, not destruction

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The story of Jesus is a loosely based historical an cautionary tale of comedy and tragedy.

The real answer to the Riddle of Steel from Conan, isnt steel like what he originally believed, nor flesh like what Doom told him. Its a matter of Willpower, or Consciousness which isn't as tangible, and the amount of semantics of it all.

Like everyone says though, all you need is Jesus.
edit on 30-7-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: iamthevirus

Yes, He will do that, not us, His message to us was love.
The sword is justice, not destruction

The sword is his "ideology" his word which comes from his mouth. It cuts both ways because it purifies its user whilst destroying his enemies simultaneously.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I don't know much about religion but i was never under the impression that Jesus is a pacifist. I know what people mean when they say Jesus is love, he is a lot of things... pretty cool dude imo, I can't find any fault in him.

I guess he cuts like a knife and that pisses people off big time.

Matt 27:52

edit on 31-7-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I think I can follow in the first part.
Lucifer is misunderstood. He argued for better living conditions with God for us. The angels were apalled by God's cruelty.

I have no idea where you get that.

Other than that I just for the life of me couldn't imagine why God would have to be born as Jesus?
Why would such a superior entity having access to every information instantly want to be born as human? What sicko would choose this fate for himself? God is not a person as we are. Much more complicated.
To push God into human form is infinitely worse than stuffing you with an elephant.

Jesus became human so He could identify with us and be with us. He lived without sin so his (human) death could pay for our sins and redeem us into heaven.
I don't agree with all your conclusions but am very happy to see you explore this subject. keep seeking!!! answers will come. you're doing this very well. too many people ignore the spiritual aspect of life, not knowing or caring that humans are spiritual beings.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I searched and I keep on searching. But even If my life would depend on it I'll never be able to say Jesus is equal to God.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Jesus; like the Bible says, a stumbling block

think maybe that He went human only temporarily, then resumed Godship?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

a reply to: GoShredAK

Moloch will appreciate your sacrifice.

No, this moloch will have great trouble getting to me here where my spirit dwells, under the shadow of God's wings, in the secret place of the Most High......

Nothing will benefit from my translation except for Me
no sacrifice.

then through this Armor of God where underneath my helmet of Salvation on my forehead is the seal of God.........

which is the name of the Most High which no devils can break.

That's multi layers of protection backed by angels and the favor of God......

All free gifts available to everybody

Don't forgot also being wrapped in the hands of Yehoshua, and if that were not enough, having God's hands wrapped around Yehoshua's.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join