It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope apologizes for ‘catastrophic’ school policy in Canada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

The Pope isn't in Canada, apologizing for what the Catholic Church did to indigenous people, because there's "no history".

The Pope isn't visiting the United States and isn't apologizing for what the Catholic Church did to indigenous people in the USA, because history shows that Congressional Protestants are responsible for the kidnapping, murder, torturing and indoctrination of indigenous people's kids.

edit on 26-7-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah The pope is not a follower of Christ.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah The pope is not a follower of Christ.

How convenient for you that you get to declare unilaterally who is and is not a follower of Christ.

I'm sure if I asked the Pope if he is a follower of Christ He'd say he was. And I'm sure 1.3 billion people who affirm his answer.

What makes you right and him wrong?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

How convenient for you that you get to declare unilaterally who is and is not a follower of Christ.

I declare scripture only. So the convenience is with scripture.

I'm sure if I asked the Pope if he is a follower of Christ He'd say he was. And I'm sure 1.3 billion people who affirm his answer.

Are you implying that simply because you
ask a question you will receive the truth? Excuse me
while I consider the source as a bunch of pedophiles.

Maybe a pedophile in your mind is not inclusive of the
word liar or murderer or blasphemer or twisted or sick
or damned to hell. But with out Jesus Christ they will
know the second death. How is that convenient for
anyone? No I post the truth that has been shown to me.
Nothing more or less. You can argue from any direction or
advantage but there are no points to gain from me.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I declare scripture only. So the convenience is with scripture.

Are you implying that simply because you
ask a question you will receive the truth? Excuse me
while I consider the source as a bunch of pedophiles.

Maybe a pedophile in your mind is not inclusive of the
word liar or murderer or blasphemer or twisted or sick
or damned to hell. But with out Jesus Christ they will
know the second death. How is that convenient for
anyone? No I post the truth that has been shown to me.
Nothing more or less. You can argue from any direction or
advantage but there are no points to gain from me.

How convenient for you that you can declare yourself the ultimate authority on scripture and truth.

Are you implying I should believe an anonymous internet poster understands scripture better than the Pope and the 1.3 billion people who follow his leadership?

Isn't Pride a sin?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Isn't Pride a sin?

If I say yes I'll just get accused of pride and conveniently declaring myself
the ultimate authority in regards to scripture. Even beyond the Pope
and 1.3 billion other people. But my opinion has definitely been given.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
People with the power, or just the privilege to speak publicly on the air need to speak out more and not be so afraid of repercussions.

The Pope should have apologized for Canada having a totalitarian rookie Marxist like Trudeau for Prime minister, and declared all the damage to the populace that he has done and how evil it is. That world governments and Canada have great wickedness in their leadership roles, and to beware of them.

That would have made a statement people could really rally to.

Inching into it and calling out school policy seems like dipping a toe into the swimming pool to see if the water is too cold. Dive into the deep end and make some big splashes and waves needs to be what people do, against all the evil transpiring right now. Calling it out and condemning the people doing it publicly and without any reservations towards them.

You cannot appease the wicked.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Isn't Pride a sin?

If I say yes I'll just get accused of pride and conveniently declaring myself
the ultimate authority in regards to scripture. Even beyond the Pope
and 1.3 billion other people. But my opinion has definitely been given.

I wouldn't accuse you of any thing; its not my place to judge others.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I find that when I really READ the Bible I find a lot of things that are contrary to the traditional perception of Christianity.

I think Randy READS it.

“Call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.”

“For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;”

“Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?”

“Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:”

“But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?“

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

When is the pope going to apologize for the red shoes? 👞

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   

How do you use discernment without judging others speech/actions? I think you misunderstood that passage in scripture. We aren’t to judge/condemn others, but Jesus said when we judge to do it based on righteousness not outward appearance. It’s impossible to use discernment without making a judgment.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Sorry we murdered your children because they had different beliefs.... sorry

Makes it all better

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If it wasn’t one global conquering theology, it would of been another, especially with grown men an woman walking around forest with sharp objects walking around naked.

If it makes the Natives feel any better, you got the rich white man kissing your ass, saying sorry, just to steal your guys land… again. Just this time they going to butter it all up so they won’t feel a thing.

Meanwhile, as we speak, you know why never mind, want to hear a good Priest about Holy water removing stains from Choir boy robes!?! Anyone!?
edit on 9-8-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Men steal other men’s land, been that way since the dawn of humanity. The Natives we’re doing this to other tribes for centuries before Spaniards and Europeans set foot on the continent. They just came with gunpowder, a technology advantage.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join