It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deaths hundred plus days after vaccinations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It was said from the beginning when the Saline shots were discovered that some people were getting the placebo. All the have to do is to change the %of placebos going to any one area to get different outcomes in that area. Like many have said if everyone started dying at one time even those idiots could figure it out. But if a smaller % in your area gets the real thing it will take much longer and they can adjust their formulas.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Anecdotally, my wife had two shots and I tried to talk her out of both. We both had covid and I was asymptomatic while she spent a week in bed. A couple months after the 2nd jab she was in for surgery to remove a lump from her shoulder. She has also noticed a lump in her stomach. We believe it was a non-cancerous cyst.

Anecdotally, my neighbor was diagnosed with a strange neurological disorder a couple of months after his second jab. He feels weak now and regularly falls down.

Anecdotally, my other neighbor who is in her mid thirties has had a relapse of breast cancer and it looks like its in her lungs. She has 3 young children.

Anecdotally, one of the teachers at the kids school had a heart attack.

Anecdotally a local pastor dropped dead while hiking with his son. He was mid-sixties and in great shape.

Anecdotally, a close friends mother was diagnosed with cancer and was dead within a month. His wife was diagnosed with breast cancer at the same time.

Anecdotally, someone collapsed while I was grocery shopping and was taken away in an ambulance.

Anecdotally I was asked to leave McDonalds as one of the staff had suddenly died form a heart attack.

All of this in the last year.

It's all anecdotal.

These things happened before the shot.

It's just my brain playing tricks on me.

It's not the world that has gone crazy.

It's just my own cognitive bias.

edit on 25-7-2022 by Zenchuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Still no answer to the question of why governments such as Jerusalem would knowingly go along with this. Or why they wouldn't blow the whistle.

Israel isn't part of the NWO or TPTB, and its no friend to the WEF, WHO or UN.

If this was true they would have sent Mossad out to kill those responsible.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

A while ago there was also a huge post , with evidence about how they never used the FDA Emergency approved version of the vaccine. I cant find it right now but maybe someone here can manage a link to it.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

TPTB would never release an actual, uncontrollable live and dangerous virus that could possibly kill them onto the world.

They aren’t taking any vaccines, jeez!

People need to wake up. Covid is just the corona virus. The rest is just lies from the media.

100% that their only goal is to get you to take some shots. They aren’t trying to ‘save’ jack sh!t.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
One thing to keep in mind is that all the mice in the mouse model died by day 60-90. In humans this is about 2 years, so if the delayed deaths follow this pattern we haven't even reached 2 years yet

Not that I don't sympathize with you or disagree.

But lab mice normal mortality is in year 2. At year two lab mice are considered 69 in human years and they very rarely live beyond 2 years and 8 months.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969
a reply to: visitedbythem

I am so glad that I have been able to keep my wife and 3 kids from that shot! Oh they keep pushing us to, but we have not even caught Covid once!

Same here for my family.

I'm not seeing a lot of deaths or sickness for to the injections close to me, but I'm hearing about others from friends and through media.

It seems like Mexico didn't get hit as hard, but I'm waiting to see where it goes here.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
A more logical thing would be to spread disinformation about how harmful the vaccine is, so that those who think for themselves and are less subservient, refuse to get the vaccine. Then introduce the stronger virus. The obedient ones - who accepted the vaccine mantra and got all the boosters - survive, those who refuse to accept what the Govt tell them, the restless, trouble makers, all die.

The most rational explanation I could come up with was a quality control problem as there were several massive recalls and all batches did not seem to be created equal.

Rationally, one would think that the gov continued to lie because there was no way they would admit to being wrong, especially after coercing their population to take it.

However, after they continued the push on children and endless boosters I realized that this could no longer be chalked up to incompetence and/or simple greedy corruption. What emerged was an entirely different and much darker motive.

They knew the whole time the safety profile and efficacy of these shots were horrendous and they know that kids especially toddlers get absolutely no benefit but all the risks. They've gone to allot of trouble to manipulate the data. Just recently the CDC started manipulating the all cause mortality data after a "system upgrade" because non COVID deaths have increased dramatically. They start changing the ICD-9 codes to hide cardiovascular events just like they did with their botched attempt with the DMED data.

They are pathological liars.They could have, at anytime made up a bunch of nonsense to stop this. It didn't even have to be a convincing lie b/c none of their other lies are very believable. Hell, they could have blamed Putin or the Russians if they really wanted to be creative.

You don't understand how the self proclaimed "enlightened" ones think.. They don't want useless, stupid, weak minded people around. They want to evolve humanity to the next phase, hence "transhumanism" where merging with machines will grant them immortality or unnaturally long life spans.
This means they need someone to test out all this gene therapy and technology. I believe that's where we're at.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SybiLulu

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
A more logical thing would be to spread disinformation about how harmful the vaccine is, so that those who think for themselves and are less subservient, refuse to get the vaccine. Then introduce the stronger virus. The obedient ones - who accepted the vaccine mantra and got all the boosters - survive, those who refuse to accept what the Govt tell them, the restless, trouble makers, all die.

The most rational explanation I could come up with was a quality control problem as there were several massive recalls and all batches did not seem to be created equal.

Rationally, one would think that the gov continued to lie because there was no way they would admit to being wrong, especially after coercing their population to take it.

However, after they continued the push on children and endless boosters I realized that this could no longer be chalked up to incompetence and/or simple greedy corruption. What emerged was an entirely different and much darker motive.

They knew the whole time the safety profile and efficacy of these shots were horrendous and they know that kids especially toddlers get absolutely no benefit but all the risks. They've gone to allot of trouble to manipulate the data. Just recently the CDC started manipulating the all cause mortality data after a "system upgrade" because non COVID deaths have increased dramatically. They start changing the ICD-9 codes to hide cardiovascular events just like they did with their botched attempt with the DMED data.

They are pathological liars.They could have, at anytime made up a bunch of nonsense to stop this. It didn't even have to be a convincing lie b/c none of their other lies are very believable. Hell, they could have blamed Putin or the Russians if they really wanted to be creative.

You don't understand how the self proclaimed "enlightened" ones think.. They don't want useless, stupid, weak minded people around. They want to evolve humanity to the next phase, hence "transhumanism" where merging with machines will grant them immortality or unnaturally long life spans.
This means they need someone to test out all this gene therapy and technology. I believe that's where we're at.

youtu.be...

Exactly. It could have been a mistake but after they double down, triple down, go after children and 6 months old, it's not a mistake.

Over 75% of children have had covid and have antibodies that last for years AND kids aren't even at risk from it to begin with. Not only that but the current shot doesn't have at least 50% efficacy against omnicron which is required for EUA.

So why would have get an emergency use agreement for a demographic of people who aren't at risk and who the majority has antibodies for a vaccine that doesn't have met the efficacy requirements?

That tells you all you need to know.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I am so glad that I have been able to keep my wife and 3 kids from that shot! Oh they keep pushing us to, but we have not even caught Covid once!

It was the weirdest illness Ive ever had. Nothing like a cold or flu. I wasnt jabbed but live with those that were. There was no difference in outcomes.

We all had the same symptoms just slightly different time frames. We were all healthy enough to simply sleep, hydrate, hibernate... try to get eachother to eat SOMETHING... 'til we got our bearings back and could walk without dizziness and naseau. It was 24-48 hours of sleeping on and off... I'd wake up with a headache, sit up... head starts spinning lay back down... stare at the wall in a dark room. I would sip water, thinking I can definitely beat this by flushing out my system with hydrating and antioxidants and sleep. It worked. But the weirdest part was taste buds. There was this nasty taste that replaced anything i ate or smelled. This lingered for over a month. O_o

I would blame everyone in the house that got the shot for my sickness [i never go out in public]. I reminded them how I warned them the shot was illegal, untested, futile... but my immune system can makeup for the vaxxed shortcomings and debilitating IQ.
And if any vaxxed pass after getting it... it is simply a Darwin award and embarrassing to the rest of humanity.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SybiLulu

I too believe that regardless of whatever else objectives might be attached to this, the number 1 reason is they know the bugs need to be worked out of mRNA tech before they can use it themselves for what they really want.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I don't know what other conclusion there is to draw from
the last 30 months. Other than there is a group of very
rich and powerful monsters. Who want a good portion of
humanity dead. And these monsters are real.

edit on 25-7-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Same here for my family.

I'm not seeing a lot of deaths or sickness for to the injections close to me, but I'm hearing about others from friends and through media.

It seems like Mexico didn't get hit as hard, but I'm waiting to see where it goes here.

Media?

I trust my own 2 eyes and ears..thats it. I'm almost 400 days in..not dead, no one I know either..thats what I trust, my own observations, not the media, or anecdotes of other people, who may or may not have bias.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SybiLulu

*star for you

the eugenics crowd are not the main drivers of the vaxx agenda, but are another happy faction of dark souls

the vaxx is not the RR box-cars to a date with the cremation oven, the architects are dedicated to Trans Humanism... and death of useless eaters is just a variant of the process of human gene tampering (to be accepted)

i've posted about the Egregore parasite before more than once... the group-thought entity could be the singular Why? of mysterious die-offs in populations of vaxxers/booster

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Am I seeing this correctly from the video. South Dakota, GA, MI, received perhaps the batch that is meant to kill people. Now that they are satisfied with these States death rates, they will begin releasing the killer jab to the rest of the states. No wonder why they are pushing the next JAB so profusely. You know they'll be saying, "get the new JAB, or you will get this new strain of CoVID, just like the president."

VisitedByTHEM, I pray that the fires are staying away from you.
edit on v372022Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 24 Jul 2022 22:37:22 -05001 by Violater1 because: hd[nby
Batches designed to kill people..???
What kind of drugs are you on & were do I get some ?
You are probably a mental patient in a ward with access to all the good drugs ..
Do you know how crazy you sound ?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Does your State mental hospital know you have internet access & are posting insane theories on a Republican conspiracy site ?!

link   

Does your State mental hospital know you have internet access & are posting insane theories on a Republican conspiracy site ?!

link   

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well this is exactly what some doctors who where banned off YouTube and Twitter and Face Book said could happen from the COVID vaccine to some people.. Some countries still have not lifted the COVID vaccine threat yet because they still think it actually works against a corona virus. How ignorant and dumb society has become and brainwashed by social media platforms and news media has fallen for.
edit on 25-7-2022 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2022 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
To make your anecdotes more digestible could you relate them to past years statistics from your area?

Just a thought.

a reply to: Zenchuck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join