It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How bad are things up in Canada and are there any good parts left?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Since there is no Canada section I'll ask here. I can't think of a section: I've heard but haven't actually seen any evidence or stories of how bad it is up in Canada. Any stories? Is it all of Canada or just the Liberal cities?

I saw pictures of a store in Canada on Google and yes there were plenty of guns to buy! www.google.com...@50.6545375,-120.3803601,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m8!1e2!3m6!1sAF1QipPJvwe9NPPHDIH9uUlg339HeuuN5a1umr4T4WT1!2 e10!3e12!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipPJvwe9NPPHDIH9uUlg339HeuuN5a1umr4T4WT1%3Dw203-h114-k-no!7i4032!8i2268!4m15!1m7!3m6!1s0x53 7e2cd33d0d3b31:0xd23e96aa9a6945e7!2sKamloops,+BC,+Canada!3b1!8m2!3d50.674522!4d-120.3272675!3m6!1s0x537e2c7a017a8ef3:0x3d9069f7f62705ed!8m2!3d50.65454 21!4d-120.3803763!14m1!1BCgIYEg

Does the link show up? Man Look at all those guns!!!!!! Canada seems to be would be a perfect place go bug out if you go where it's far between towns like Kamloops where you have services but it's so far out there nobody really gives a damn about interior BC or anywhere in Alberta outside of Calgary.

And summers can be warm to sometimes hot. 30C is quite common.
edit on 24-7-2022 by Sooga because: (no reason given)
How clear are skies in the winter time despite the coldness since your away from the coast?
edit on 24-7-2022 by Sooga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sooga

I love the Yukon and the northwestern parts of BC. Gorgeous. One day I’d like to raft the Yukon River into Alaska from Dawson City. I’d love to buy an old cabin on a lake up there. I’ve seen places from the air and been to places very few people get to see, love it.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Whenever I mentioned Canada I just got made fun of. Glad I'm not the only one that is inspired by it's beauty.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sooga
a reply to: 38181

Whenever I mentioned Canada I just got made fun of. Glad I'm not the only one that is inspired by it's beauty.

I didn´t make fun of you when i told you that fleeing from the effects of the Great Reset/Green New Deal/Agenda2030 BS, from the USA to Canada under WEF Turd-eau would be like jumping from the frying pan into the fire. I hope you didn´t feel attacked because it wasn´t meant like that.

Beauty here, beauty there, of course is the canadian nature and landscape great, everybody who says who wouldn´t like to see and feel it live is a "liar". Same for the USA. But what does all that beauty count, what is it worth if this nation is infiltrated by foreign controlled WEF agents at the levers of power, who work against the population of that nation to fullfill an agenda of some megalomaniac moneybags and their political henchmemn and their presstitutes?

You have to be realistic and look at what happens right now. What again does all that beauty count if you are hunted down and in that beauty and maybe put into concentration camps because you maybe don´t think and act like TPTB want you to think and act?

I guess that beauty is not worth much anymore then.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I can't imagine Alberta being part of that crap with all it's remotness. I saw the guns at Candian National Tire all ready to be sold and I bet there isn't enough to go around. What's Candian Tire like in West Coast USA terms? Is it like what Shopko used to be or more like Wilco Farmers?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Can anyone explain to me what's going on in Canada? I am planning to do my master's in Canada

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: finnhilton

JT plans on reducing fertilizers.

Canadian MSM are quiet on it for now.
edit on 26-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I live in Kamloops.
I've also lived in several different cities in BC. Dawson Creek, Prince George, Prince Rupert, Vernon, Vancouver.
Awesome people in every town, however, I have found people in like Kelowna, Vancouver etc to be very clicky. People up north in PG and DC are more down to earth.
Canada unfortunately will be one of the first countries to go down the tubes when Trudeau's great reset goes full retard.
I believe the plan is to take Canada over and implement this, so then it's easier to take down America. If America falls, the rest of the world will follow shortly after that.
Canada is being used as a staging ground imo.
Is there any safe place to go in Canada?
Possibly up north somewhere as it's very desolate and hours in between towns. The only problem with that tho, is the very short growing seasons, so one would have to have an indoor hydroponic setup to be able to grow foods that require a longer, warmer growing season.
There is an awakening happening in Canada tho. Especially in the last couple of years. Many are waking to the fact that we need to drain our swamp big time too. However, our elections are corrupt to the core in my opinion. Toronto and Montreal basically decide for the whole country who the next PM is going to be, before the west even gets to vote. So all Trudeau has to do, is promise those two cities a lot of goodies, and they will vote for him.
I love this country, but it's currently going to sh*t.
Although, if they try to impose lockdowns again, it will be harder for them to get away with it. Even a lot of pro vaxxers are finally saying enough is enough.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i have a friend that just moves to Waterloo.

i haven't asked him yet how he likes it.
i figured i'd give him and family to settle in.

seems like a nice place.

we never talked politics but i'm sure he's not left.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sooga

What exactly do you mean by bad? Are you referring to political parties only? Political parties make up some of the world but they surely are not significant for a specific reason when you are mentioning general things about society.

I have a lot to complain about society, not in Canada though. I am sick that too many people ignore others in society. Now I understand that it is reasonable to ignore a homeless person asking you for money, if you don't want to give any money to them, but to ignore every person in society, and thus bring about a surge of traffic accidents and traffic fatalies - which is happening at this time in pitiful society across the US. Properly, the root word of Ignorance is Ignore and if you imagine a completely absurd human being who ignores every facet and aspect of life besides their beloved personal cellphone, imagine how ignorant a person who has learned to ignore everything in life would be? They don't believe in anything because they haven't experienced anything, because they ignore everybody and everything around them. Surely that will lead to ignorance.

These people claim "how can I know what good is when good is different for everybody?" That is so much rubbish. We are not talking about giving somebody strawberry ice cream as opposed to their favorite mint chocolate chip! We are saying that attention, respect and honesty are actions that cause good feelings; Betrayal, nasty insults, and apathy do not cause good feelings in the human heart. After so many endless millenia of humans in existence, there are actually morons out there to suggest that they cannot surely admit it is a fact that the human heart appreciates honesty, respect and attention - wow the truth can be a giant shame.

These people claim "how can there be Truth in the world when truth is different for other morons?" We are not speaking about whether it is true if a person likes football or basketball! We are saying that what is True = IS, what is false = IS NOT. Are you saying that an apple is not an orange? Are you saying that it impossible to determine if two plus 1 is 3? Well 2 plus 1 is not 4, and you people who claim there is not such thing as truth are more than harmful - you cause this society to conflict with each other instead of live in harmony because of your argumentive egos.

Too many people are like this in their perceptions and are extremely greedy and selfish. I affirm to myself every morning, "I have no sadness, I have no fear, I have no animosity, I have no arrogance, and I have no aggression." I go outside and everybody ignores each other, they have fear, many men are completely agressive and arrogant. Nobody seems to value and love the Soul as I do. Nobody seems to be giving, giving attention, giving patence, giving of themselves. I give of myself everything I have in all my positive energy - to the very people who ignore me and treat me being difficult, sometimes to control my emotions of they have a chance. They didn't come to these reflections and actions over night. Many women in fact grow up being angels and it isn't until they experience these things I am speaking of that they have to desert their kindness in order to be tough, and these same women in turn give their new roughness over to me, who has determined to remain a small subtle child in my heart, always being fascinated by the enormous mysteries of nature, a passionate respect and effort to lovingly communicate with all animals, a keen perception to study as much as I can to learn the history of the world and the nature laws it has, a deep respect for other people and zero amount of fear to communicate with them, an understanding for words as affirmations that can affect reality, and a solo life with no mates because I am attractive but I am not experienced that women like anything other than money and agressive type men - I am ambitious not with zero agression, my vibe is not what ladies are looking for, I have shaped my body into fitness, still there is no attraction because what I have is obviously the oppoisite of testosterone, I mean many many males would probably refuse to have the perceptions I have because they don't fit into this man who hunts and provides for his family by killing animals, I will probably have to travel across the world to meet some different but beautiful Bhuddist chick, because as an adult my lovelife has been nothing, no kids and never married, five years since I have had a kiss. There is so much to come together as a people, but in the world, men and women think that sex is the glue which keeps them in relationships - to me that is so wrong wrong wrong. If you look at the trends, marriage was healthy during the baby boomer era, ever since then, the divorce rate sky rocketed, and now, the marraige rate has been decreasing to 2 decades - the amount of marriages has halted, therefore the divorce trend was helped. The last lady I met she was married and wanted to date, my stomach dropped and she said that she was in a "Modern Marriage", I felt like vomiting.

There is too much "bad" with the world that I experience, but I doubt any of this is what you were trying to convey. Again, I am not what is common, I feel so not lonely, but so alone in that nobody is like me, and I cannot change because it too so much experience and studying to get where I am.

You can tell I have way to much to get out, and it may be obvious that I just don't have anyone to speak to.
edit on 8-8-2022 by MatterIsLight because: grammar mistakes

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Canada officially bans a gun that only 1 person on the entire planet owns.

Source: truthsocial.com...

How is Canada?

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
From the Canadians I know, in the cities going from bad to worse, out in the sticks they just shrug and ignore the stupid and get about with their lives.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Too damn cold... I'll just so to Central America...

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Dog River is pretty nice. I would stay away from the Wullerton area though.

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If you show up with a semi-truck load of fiberglass insulation to build your hut with you'll be good. Build a big root cellar!

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well, as western civilization slowly eats away at itself, and the winter solstice just passed, cold an it is snowing sideways. I don’t have a bear pelt to keep me warm, an it ain’t hunting season I’m pretty sure, so I’m not usually rural or very remote locations that might have wolves, wolverines, bears, an moose. I’ve heard the Congo very nice this time of year.

And to think, you can fish from a boat all year round there.

new topics

join