It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think all the sudden fires in the last few years is to 'snuff' out bunker people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   
What if the drought and fires just exploding overnight like a hydrogen bomb is engineered to some extent to flush out those whom may have ran during Covid or are planning to run to discourage them since in the Obama era there were a lot of SHTF discussion going on? I think the people above Biden are scared and don't want any rebelling to go on so are doubling down as we and other countries have mature weather programs now compared to the 90s when HARRP was whistleblown. It has all matured since then. There's a lot of evidence of funny business prior to Fukushima.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I don't think the people in charge are worried about a few people in hidey holes - I think the fires are more to trim down the food supply and get the average Joe used to suffering.
Like frogs in a pot...

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sooga

I doubt it, bunkers are often built to withstand this kind of thing, and smart preppers in wild fire areas do things like clearing out dead underbrush, so that there isn't so much to burn.

The cost to the government of fighting all of these fires and cleaning up afterwards greatly exceeds and possible benefits that they could have from smoking out a few rednecks in the back of beyond.

Plus, most of the fire aren't happening in prepper areas.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
no

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

No. There aren't enough people worldwide in bunkers to make it worth it.

They'll just wait topside....and whenever you run out of everything...they'll just shoot you dead once you're forced to stick your head out.

Disaster Spec for 20 yrs...so much is wrong w dis.prep.....its life threatening, not saving...and people hv been swayed by false hope.

"Duck n cover" they used to say to us school kids when nukes fall. They did not tell us we'd still be dead n buried.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   

P.S. Everyone: you have to come out sometime

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It is very unlikely, however, it is good to consider such scenarios when it's time to bug out.

Such a tactic must be in the playbook. We can't forget the Waco massacre of 1993 and bigger is always better.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I wonder if any lessons have been taken from that? The whole thing was handled VERY badly. I''m glad I'm not the only one to remember anythinng about the 90s. It seems on here most people's memories don't exist prior to 2016.
edit on 24-7-2022 by Sooga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If you watch regularly the sat loops of 1Pacific Redwood and even more frequently Eric Snodgrass that shows the global SST's and the MJO (I still don't quite understand the map he shows about it) you can see the Pacific has had this warm tongue since 2013. Before that lots of cooler blue that you never see anymore.

top topics

join