It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana pizza delivery man Saves Girl from Burning building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Pizza delivery driver Nick Bostic was driving around midnight in a suburb outside of Indianapolis when he saw a burning 2 story building , unaware if anybody was in the building Mr Bostic stopped and ran to the house to see if he could help anyone who may be trapped , he was told of a six year old was still in the house so Nick entered the burning building and recued the child.

Seionna said she first saw the fire in their living room, ran upstairs yelling and grabbed her baby sister.

"We started running down the stairs, and that's when we saw Nick, and we couldn't find Kaylani," Seionna said, holding back tears.

Bostic helped them out the door before desperately searching the smoke-filled house for Kaylani, whom the family affectionately calls "Baby K."

"I took a deep breath, and I ran [downstairs] and I grabbed Kaylani. I used my ears to help find her," Bostic said.

Because of the dense smoke, he said his only option was to exit through a second-floor window. Bostic punched out the glass and jumped to safety with the 6-year-old girl in his arms. He suffered multiple injuries but the girl only suffered a minor cut to her foot.

Body camera video captured the aftermath of the jump as Bostic handed Kaylani to police and collapsed on the pavement. While receiving treatment, the video shows Bostic asking, "Is the baby OK? Please tell me the baby's OK," before someone off camera assured him the child was fine
abc7chicago.com...

To the hero of the hour.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Wow, she needed an angel and there he was. A great uplifting story. You have a way of thinking I like no matter my position on the subject prior. This uplifting of something nice is appreciated. We are all capable of doing very selfless things. This man sets an example to follow.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Wow!!! We need more people like that in the world ! Thank you Nick Bostic for being selfless …❤️

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Wow!!! We need more people like that in the world ! Thank you Nick Bostic for being selfless …❤️

And we need more uplifting news stories like this. News is so depressing, and usually showcases the worst of humanity b/c they think it's best for their ratings. Maybe people would behave better if we were constantly barraged with stories of people being awesome in this world!

top topics

join