It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a Bird ? ... Is it a Plane ? ... No , it's Super Rishi here to save Christmas !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Everytime you Brits talk about your political leadership i think to myself about Joe Biden here in America and how lucky you guys are and how proud you must be that your leadership can string together a coherent sentence. 🥲

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Everything about this charade is unacceptable.

They just don't stop deceiving us about almost everything.

Boris' resignation was a sh!tshow to distract us from the incoming sh!tshow featuring ÂŁ2 per litre of petrol, Chicken costing 10p more every time you visit the supermarket, farmers getting fcked and constant BS from the MSM.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Drop me a line a few weeks before you land and I'll try to arrange something.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Liz Truss Best Bits: pork markets, imported cheese and possums.

Quality candidate.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

We'll endure.....and maintain a smile on our face and see the humour in the absurdity of it all. As long as there's beer and we can take the piss we'll be fine.🍻👍

Most of the pubs have closed in my town, as with so many across the country, there’s a massive drugs problem and I get the feeling in about only 8 years this country will be the equivalent of a third world country, much of the “multicultural” towns are sh#tholes already and I don’t blame the immigrants, someone’s got to work for peanuts at the hand car wash and money laundering fast food joints now they have reached the promised land.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Come on now....don't drag me down.
The birds are singing and its a good day today.

Lots of pubs where I live - granted, nowhere near as many as there used to be and not enough traditional British locals etc for my liking but still a fair few.

I'm going to forget about the world today and have some fun.....who knows where it'll end?
What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Good for you, it just saddens me immensely to see what has and is happening to my town and country, and not by accident either really.

On a positive note I have decided it’s time to uproot myself and move somewhere out of the way and as near as possible to self sufficient.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join