It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Litigation is at it again !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yep Harry is back and spitting his dummy again , this time his entitledness is upset because he is no longer given police protection when he decides to pop over to his former homeland , that luxury was revoked when he stepped away from his duties and and stopped being relevant to Britain.
So rather than fork out some of his own money on his own security to protect him and his family Prince "look at me" thinks it's a good look to go through the courts so I and my fellow tax payers should pay for him to feel all nice and cozy and protected.

Sorry mate but if you leave a company you don't get to keep the company car !

I've got a better idea than taking it to court your Royal Princeness ... Stay in America !!! , you're happy , we're happy , everybody is happy.

How's yer Netflix series going Arry ?

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Splendid old chap.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

we don't want him either. he's a dick.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sorry thems the rules , buy 1 bridge get a free Prince ... sorry it took so long to deliver.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That's not 100% accurate.

His case is that he should be allowed to pay for police protection while in the UK.

I still think he is wrong (the met shouldn't be for hire) if he needs police protection it should be provided based on the assessment by the police, not his ability to pay.

Otherwise private security should be fine.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

LOL-- I was expecting to read that the Duke and Duchess of Difficult had filed suit against the new book about them and wondered if it was in the UK, the USA, or both!

Regarding the police protection, I've read that obtaining protected persons status in Britain will entitle them to the same protection in every nation, at the expense of every taxpayer anywhere they go, whether for business or pleasure. Or stay -- as in the US as well, where they currently reside.

If he wins this case, it would seem US taxpayers will be paying the lion's share of their security costs....

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I wish we would have gotten the one who played with "The Revolution". this guy can't even sing.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

LOL-- I was expecting to read that the Duke and Duchess of Difficult had filed suit against the new book about them and wondered if it was in the UK, the USA, or both!

Regarding the police protection, I've read that obtaining protected persons status in Britain will entitle them to the same protection in every nation, at the expense of every taxpayer anywhere they go, whether for business or pleasure. Or stay -- as in the US as well, where they currently reside.

If he wins this case, it would seem US taxpayers will be paying the lion's share of their security costs....

While I like Prince Harry, I agree with others that taxpayers of whatever country he's in shouldn't have to pay a penny of any security costs. He has plenty of money from his Netflix deal to pay for his own private security.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

While I like Prince Harry, I agree with others that taxpayers of whatever country he's in shouldn't have to pay a penny of any security costs.

I'm not a fan of Harry but I don't hate him either. I think he's rather clueless about the real world, growing up royal. As is his wife, growing up Hollywood. I very much doubt they even understand how us little taxpayers see this security issue -- or them!

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

We already had a Prince. His estate has been in litigation for eight years now.

EDIT:

Correction. Six years.
edit on 7/22/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing wrong info.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
We don’t want him though…

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

we don't want him either. he's a dick.

he used to be a likable guy till he hooked up with
whoever

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
His book is creating controversey. Fights with his brother, tales of his service as a fighter pilot killing muslims Its all they talk about on British radio. Personally, I think this book was a terrible idea, but obviously, itsgoing to be a best seller as it isnt the pickled dill folks thought it was going to be.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The guys a knobhead of the highest order.
A joke of a human being.

new topics

top topics

join