It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California wants Midwest Water

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

LOL, I actually have never heard that one! But I will remember it...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The one I got taught was the desert is full of sand, but desserts have sweet stuff. (1 s v 2 s)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

Do no argue about water. In the future there will be plenty of it available for everyone everywhere. It will be radioactive, though. That is certainly an annoying inconvenience, I guess.

Yes, quite. But at least you can distill it and it will be safe. But no more swimming or slip-n-slide.
edit on 23-7-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Actually, distilling water will not remove radiation. It will remove almost everything else.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hi folks,I lived in Arizona in the late 70's and early 80's while they were building a pumping station at Parker Arizona.They actually put 3 huge pipelines thru the mountains there which fed an aqueduct that went to Los Angeles.Since then the water level behind Boulder dam has dropped 35 or so feet.The Colorado river needs more melt off from the mountains further north.Maybe not enough snow or rain in that area.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Wait. So we "flyover states" are now somehow supposed to be the saviors of the people who belittle us and our part of the country?

How about no?

Seattle gets an awful lot of rain, I'm sure the PNW could help you out.

The absolute audacity of them thinking of this....LOL The amount of water needed to be pumped that far and up what, nearly 2000 feet in elevation? Would take a tremendous amount of energy.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So we are back to pipelines are good?

Jeez its hard to keep up with progressives some days, those letter actually gave me a headache. they were a grand example of people that grew up and have lived their entire life in a 20 mile area and are completely ignorant of the other 3.8 million miles of the nation and they are proud of their ignorance.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

How about ... California can have their pipeline in a couple of decades, but only after we get Keystone completed and running with no more bumps in the process. It does run through our part of the country after all. Their precious yellow-bellied, snake-necked pond scum will be safe.

This is patterned off of current progressive compromises, and future legislatures cannot be held to agreements made by the present ones.
edit on 24-7-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thank goodness they didn't let millions and millions of illegals into their state that would further burden their water supply......

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Let them use their sewage to frack for water! They are now preventing owner operators from entering the ports. They want to block our food, lets see who wins in the end!!! Block off the Colorado before it touches California land and divert the Hoover dams power lines!!

The lakes will start filling back up.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join