It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Offensive Lineman for Notre Dame Dies at 35 Due to Cardiac Arrest While on a Run

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RegularJo76
I find it ironic that the people falsely attributing deaths to the vaccine are the same exact ones who were up in arms over hospitals supposedly falsely attributing deaths to COVID.

And the wheel goes round and round and round. What a bunch of hypocrites they've made everyone into.

Falsely? Says who?

Why do you think this man had sudden cardiac arrest?

Couldn't possibly be the experimental medical procedure?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

What's Behind the Rise in Heart Attacks Among Young People?

Here's a link from 2019. I guess this is also a government conspiracy? They paid these people to write about an increase in heart attacks among young people before COVID was even a thing. They made it all up to cover up the plandemic!

Except it's increased exponentially since then.

Yes, everything is a conspiracy theory and event 201 never happened.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
What, if you don't mind my asking, was the root cause, you think?

a reply to: vonclod

Who knows, but he was a lifelong smoker. He also worked in welding, so lots of toxic stuff. He was seemingly healthy, did lot of outdoor stuff, played ball. He barely survived the first heart attack, had a few more, some bypass surgeries. Lung cancer got him eventually.

As for the topic, I'm not trying to say one thing or the other..other than yes, sometimes seemingly healthy, and not old people sometimes have life altering health issues..very unexpectedly.

edit on 21-7-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: nugget1

If her heart was so healthy, how was this cardiac related?

Sorry for your loss, just asking?

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome and Sudden Cardiac Death Syndrome are not the same thing. She did not have a heart attack; her heart was healthier than most younger people's.

The pathologist found no cause of death; zero evidence of anything wrong, other than a little arthritis in one joint. He said she had obviously lived a very healthy lifestyle; her pathology results were far better than he saw in much younger people.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Why does any person have sudden cardiac arrest? It's been happening forever, young and old.

You don't even know if he got the vaccine and are already turning his death into some kind of stepping stone to prove your point. Using it as political ammo. Pretty gross. People's minds have been so poisoned that this is where we are as a society, using people's sudden and untimely deaths as political fodder.

Gross.
edit on 21-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Increased exponentially? Care to back that up with a link or something? Because according to the article I linked earlier the percentage of young people having heart attacks has been increasing since at least 2000 at a rate of 2% per year. In medical terms 2% is an "exponential" increase when it is year over year.

It's been happening LONG before the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

People have always died, so don't look any further.

It will always be anything but the thing that I convinced myself and others to inject themselves with, because if it turns out to be that, I will never be able to forgive myself. I'd rather live with a lie than be forced to face the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck

What about the ones who haven't gotten the vaccine but still believe that this idea is unlikely?

Or do you think everyone fits into either one of only two boxes in your worldview?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: nugget1

If her heart was so healthy, how was this cardiac related?

Sorry for your loss, just asking?

Sudden Adult Death Syndrome and Sudden Cardiac Death Syndrome are not the same thing. She did not have a heart attack; her heart was healthier than most younger people's.

The pathologist found no cause of death; zero evidence of anything wrong, other than a little arthritis in one joint. He said she had obviously lived a very healthy lifestyle; her pathology results were far better than he saw in much younger people.

my mil died while taking a stress test at the hospital.

just a check up.

and am i the only one thinking of SIDS when i see SADS?

what ever happened to that btw.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

and am i the only one thinking of SIDS when i see SADS?

what ever happened to that btw.

The study continues. The question I wanted answered most in the world before I died was what causes SIDS, and it looks like they've finely made some progress.

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) may soon be a thing of the past thanks to a world-first breakthrough at The Children's Hospital at Westmead.

Researchers have identified Butyrylcholinesterase (BChE) as the first biochemical marker that could help detect babies more at risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) while they are alive.

[www.schn.health.nsw.gov.au...]

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

These athletes may all have one thing in common aside from the Vaccine .

Cardiomegaly is common among athletes and it is possible the Stress brought on by the vaccine combined with an enlarged heart is causing these sudden deaths .

This is a blind theory of course but I'm just looking for common factors here .

Why do you think schools have AED machines now?

Because a freak accident happened and a school lost their insurance.

My dentist suddenly has one and there are more on the streets. All in the last few months.
Damn I hate it when freak accidents happen so often that they have to do these things.
Isn't it amazing that you lot happily counted every death as from covid based on an unreliable test and bent doctors who got money for every case, but when we point out something that is clearly not normal and would in the past have been investigated, we are making it up.

Fortunately you can't hide the truth forever, it will always come out. Even if you personally don't like it and are happy to see young, fit people die.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
To the "This doesn't prove anything" crowd: the sheer amount of these cases MUST be waking you up? Just a bit?

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here's another one from today, 43 year old former quarter back dies:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...[editby ]edit on 22-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

In order to play professionally, he'd have had to have had the shot in 2020 or 2021 which is significantly out of scope of the 3-5 days after the vax that the Israeli study says most heart problems show up.

So unless you can find evidence that he's had a booster recently then this is a no sale on the vax.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Increased exponentially? Care to back that up with a link or something? Because according to the article I linked earlier the percentage of young people having heart attacks has been increasing since at least 2000 at a rate of 2% per year. In medical terms 2% is an "exponential" increase when it is year over year.

It's been happening LONG before the vaccine.

OP likes making these big statements, but rarely follows through with an explanation or a source.

When they do follow through, it's usually to a bitchute video or something similar by someone making equally unsourced claims.

They don't seem to get that you can't source your claim to an unsourced claim, unless you're trying to debunk yourself.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
To the "This doesn't prove anything" crowd: the sheer amount of these cases MUST be waking you up? Just a bit?

Not really, 2022 is a pretty average year for things like this, the only real difference is that people like the OP are trying to make it look like they're connected.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

In order to play professionally, he'd have had to have had the shot in 2020 or 2021 which is significantly out of scope of the 3-5 days after the vax that the Israeli study says most heart problems show up.

So unless you can find evidence that he's had a booster recently then this is a no sale on the vax.

2020? What the h#ll are you talking about? Now you're just making up nonsense.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Unfortunately he should have known better than to engage in strenuous activity at such as an advanced age. Based on his instagram picture he looked to be in a top physical shape, and was known to be warm and energetic. I guess it just goes to show that SADS can happen to anyone at any second for absolutely zero reason. I'm sure there is nothing he did recently that could have contributed to it. I hope the family doesn't question the death or ask for an autopsy because we all know these things just happen for no reason.

It does make one wonder with all the prominent people garnering media attention when they die, how many more unpopular people are dying from SADS?

Former Notre Dame offensive lineman Paul Emmett Duncan III known as “Paul Duncan,” who was 35, died of a heart attack when he was out for a run in his neighborhood on Friday, according to his wife.

Please keep the family of Paul Duncan , @notredame class of 2009 in your prayers. He passed suddenly while on a jog. He played for @ndfootball and was loved by all. He leaves behind a wife and 2 young girls. #ndfamily #ndalumni 🙏🏻☘️

SOURCE
I know people that have had covid & no vaccines yet are struggling with new health issues after their infection’s .
Ive known no one with severe or even minor effects from the vaccine.
I believe that covid -19 has caused millions to suffer damage to their heart & lungs by contracting it .
Im an anti MRNA vaccine person who held out for the Novamax , but by choice was ok with the J&J shot.
I received one J&J shot over a year ago & thats all Im ever going to get until there is a natural dead/live vaccine like the flu shot is & only during outbreaks.

There are 80-120 kids or so every year that die suddenly during sports & that has been consistently observed well before covid-19 .
I truly believe the increase in sudden deaths of healthy athletes is due to damaged lungs & hearts from having Covid-19 .
High school/ College athletes sat at home for nearly 2 years doing remote learning & no sports @ school. Then after having covid ( most ) & inactivity , start tearing around in a very hot 2022 Summer ??? Yeah I would expect an increase in deaths or issues of athletes.

edit on 22-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2022 by MeatHookReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: opethPA
This has to be vaccine related because that is obviously your crusade based on posting history.

It couldn't be that there were other factors that drove it?
It couldn't be that he smoked cigars?

Regardless of who won, he loved to end the day by kicking up his feet and smoking a cigar to celebrate the cheerful moments that were constants in his life.

www.ajc.com...

Oh so the cigar gave him a heart attack at 35. Ok.

Precisely.

Cardiovascular, Respiratory, and Related Disorders. 3rd edition. Chapter 4. Tobacco and Cardiovascular Disease: A Summary of Evidence

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You failed to provide a study that shows heart attacks among young people have exponentially increased since the vaccine was released. Care to take another stab just in case you forgot to? Or do you just choose to believe your own BS regardless of what facts are presented?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join