It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Offensive Lineman for Notre Dame Dies at 35 Due to Cardiac Arrest While on a Run

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
while saying the jab killed him is jumping to conclusions without evidence, dismissing it out of hand seems like the exact same thing. perhaps some reflection is in order.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: opethPA
This has to be vaccine related because that is obviously your crusade based on posting history.

It couldn't be that there were other factors that drove it?
It couldn't be that he smoked cigars?

Regardless of who won, he loved to end the day by kicking up his feet and smoking a cigar to celebrate the cheerful moments that were constants in his life.

www.ajc.com...

Oh so the cigar gave him a heart attack at 35. Ok.

I watched my "healthy" dad have a heart attack at the ripe old age of 39, this would of been 1978-ish, was it because of the jab?

If you think people didn't sometimes randomly died, before moderna or pfizer vid jabs..guess again.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

perhaps some reflection is in order.

I think the point has been made... over and over and over again.

Jumping to conclusions about the jab causing deaths is no better than what the MSM and governments did over the last couple of years.

They had an agenda and incentives

I'm not sure what the agenda or incentive would be behind this counter-effort is other than "Two can play this game"

It's the same dumb logic, just reversed.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Strange that this SADS is happening currently in 2022.
No major headlines from the past three years ago.

Strange but not true, and you know it. Strange that the SADS Foundation was founded as long ago as 1991. Why do you feel the need to promote lies?

www.sads.org...#:~:text=30%20Years%20of%20The%20SADS,children%20and%20in%20young%20adults.

And, is this what you call a major headline:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 21-7-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

This has to be vaccine related because that is obviously your crusade based on posting history.

Sure!

It could also be that he got the jab.

Why dismiss one possibility but grasp at another?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

Regardless of who won, he loved to end the day by kicking up his feet and smoking a cigar to celebrate the cheerful moments that were constants in his life.

www.ajc.com...

So you read that as he one cigar and not a repeat user ?
Because that makes sense.

He was thirty five...the cigars did not kill him.
It’s obtuse statements like that that makes your side look like irrational and petulant.....people

Sure! Kindly tell me what side I am on that looks irrational and petulant?

Normally I am on the side of logic and fact based investigation vs "Hey im on a conspiracy site so it has to be a conspiracy" but since you know what side I am on my hope is you can tell me.

Juit to be clear I like to rely on facts like the following when trying to make an informed statement on a topic:

In 2001, the Federal Trade Commission mandated that cigar packaging and advertisements display one of the following five “SURGEON GENERAL WARNING” text-only labels on a rotating basis:12

Cigar Smoking Can Cause Cancers Of The Mouth And Throat, Even If You Do Not Inhale.
Cigar Smoking Can Cause Lung Cancer And Heart Disease.
Tobacco Use Increases The Risk Of Infertility, Stillbirth, And Low Birth Weight.
Cigars Are Not A Safe Alternative To Cigarettes.
Tobacco Smoke Increases The Risk Of Lung Cancer And Heart Disease, Even In Nonsmokers.

www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=Cigar%20Smoking%20Can%20Cause%20Lung,Heart%20Disease %2C%20Even%20In%20Nonsmokers.

Heart disease of course being a thing that can lead to heart attack.

n the United States, the most common type of heart disease is coronary artery disease (CAD), which can lead to heart attack.

www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=In%20the%20United%20States%2C%20the,%2C%20in%20some%20cases%2C%20medicine.

Still those actual facts that I listed say "can" vs "do" so I will go back to my original reply...

I asked two questions in my original reply, my hope is that the you or the OP has a reasonable fact driven answer to those questions vs some irrational and petulant dismissal of them .

edit on 21-7-2022 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My former MIL was a healthy, fit 65 y/o when she died unexpectedly. The autopsy showed she had the heart and arteries of a 35 y/o, and the health issue they were able to identify was slight arthritis in one joint. Toxicology showed nothing in her system to explain such a sudden death.

We were told, while quite rare, it is a known phenomenon. I wonder how many 'sudden cardiac deaths' are listed after a full autopsy- or do they just assume? Are pathologist being told how to classify deaths, as in 'with' covid versus 'from' covid. I would imagine their job is on the line if they don't follow 'guidelines', just as with hospital protocol and doctors.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

www.ajc.com...

He was thirty five...the cigars did not kill him.
It’s obtuse statements like that that makes your side look like irrational and petulant.....people

It's their side thats the first who will bow down and eat bugs.

If those 81 million want to eat bugs that's fine, I know where the restaurant is that does an excellent venison tenderloin with sauteed mushrooms and onion, as well as a catfish and hushpuppies fry.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

If her heart was so healthy, how was this cardiac related?

Sorry for your loss, just asking?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Your side=people that see professional athletes dropping dead while exercising at 35 years old and try to blame cigars when the rest of us can clearly see what is going on...make you look irrational

Your side=People that trashed Trump for 4 years and wanted the situation we are in now...makes you look petulant

If you didn’t choose a “side” it was chosen for you.

PS. CDC sold their credibility to the teachers unions. Why don’t you look up some vaers statistics
edit on 21-7-2022 by Notabot12345666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What, if you don't mind my asking, was the root cause, you think?

a reply to: vonclod

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
It is not unusual for ex-athletes to die early. They stop working out. Their muscle goes to flab. And boom. Of course, we've only recently learned to blame the vaccine for everything. Anybody dies "early" for any reason at all, "It must have been the vaccine." Pure science, I tell you. It's obviously the vaccine. People on ATS say it was, and those guys are all experts.

Shure, he quit working out. Except for the jog he was taking when he died......your reaching

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Notabot12345666

Irrational?

You are bringing up Trump in this thread?

How rational is that?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
My former MIL was a healthy, fit 65 y/o when she died unexpectedly. The autopsy showed she had the heart and arteries of a 35 y/o, and the health issue they were able to identify was slight arthritis in one joint. Toxicology showed nothing in her system to explain such a sudden death.

We were told, while quite rare, it is a known phenomenon. I wonder how many 'sudden cardiac deaths' are listed after a full autopsy- or do they just assume? Are pathologist being told how to classify deaths, as in 'with' covid versus 'from' covid. I would imagine their job is on the line if they don't follow 'guidelines', just as with hospital protocol and doctors.

They are all in on it, that is how they keep it all a secret, just like why we do not have real UFO evidence, its all a Goverment coverup!!!!

edit on 21-7-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Your side=people that see professional athletes dropping dead while exercising at 35 years old and try to blame cigars when the rest of us can clearly see what is going on...make you look irrational

So please do tell what did he die of? Was he even vacced? Actual information would help in all this.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: opethPA

Your side=People that trashed Trump for 4 years and wanted the situation we are in now...makes you look petulant

If you didn’t choose a “side” it was chosen for you.

PS. CDC sold their credibility to the teachers unions. Why don’t you look up some vaers statistics

Cool, as i thought you have no facts to back up qhat you think you know . Just more ATS circa 2022 noise.

Right because someone randomly dying at 35 unless its the vax is impossible.

Show me a single post where I bashed Trump that didnt also bash Biden even more..you cant cause i havent made them. Ive constantly said Trump did better than Biden is doing.

Or dont respond..i really dont care either way.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

www.ajc.com...

Lmao a casual cigar smoker doesn't even really inhale the smoke...even If he did its not going to lead to a heart attack in a healthy young person....

You're really stretching here....

I take it you have taken the experimental medical procedure so you have to lie to yourself and everyone else in order to cope.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I find it ironic that the people falsely attributing deaths to the vaccine are the same exact ones who were up in arms over hospitals supposedly falsely attributing deaths to COVID.

And the wheel goes round and round and round. What a bunch of hypocrites they've made everyone into.
edit on 21-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What's Behind the Rise in Heart Attacks Among Young People?

Here's a link from 2019. I guess this is also a government conspiracy? They paid these people to write about an increase in heart attacks among young people before COVID was even a thing. They made it all up to cover up the plandemic!
edit on 21-7-2022 by RegularJo76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
What? You mean he didn't die from "The Jab"?

Yeah, that is impossible. Any hint or accusation of that is complete disinformation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join