It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from MamaBeth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I would like to join other members in wishing her the very best and hope she is happy and that it work's out for the best.

ATS has many Christian members and debate here is far tamer than it often is among people in personal contact with one another so the pastor's choice does boggle my mind slightly but not that much, he may have looked at the site on a bad day when some weirdo's were posting (I don't count myself haha) and gotten the wrong impression for example.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Welp, that's just sad and frustrating. It's a little confusing about what's actually going on,but I hope it works out for her. Let us know if there's anything we can do.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I received another update from MamaBeth. She sounds more upbeat and it is what I would call positive news!

When I finally get my own place to live and have my own internet service,I will be back. That might not happen until next spring or summer. Remember to keep your posts at PG-13 or no milk and cookies for you! This will be my final message for a while,love you all and I'll be back to the best conspiracy website soon...ATS! A shining beacon in space...I never finished my 3 Idiots saga.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

That does seem like good news.

Still, next spring or summer is an awful long way off and a lot can happen between now and then.

Let's hope she can get something sorted well before that.

Thanks for the updates.đź‘Ť

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I just invited Mama to Discord, so I hope we will see her there.

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Remember to keep your posts at PG-13 or no milk and cookies for you!

No hold u.. wait a min.. I say wait a minute!
When has my posts not been PG-13?!?

You got some 'splainin' to do MAMA..

I must warn you.

I possess a very unique set metabolism.

I will find you.

I will greet you.

And I will eat the cookies.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I just invited Mama to Discord, so I hope we will see her there.

Tell mama i said hello as well. Oh and tell the preacher to judge not.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Please tell MamaBeth she was my first or second friend on ATS, and I only have like five or something. All my love to her.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

A new message from MamaBeth…

Mamabeth here, I wanted to touch base with you and for you to give this message to the
others on ATS. I was told that I could drive to the local library and log onto ATS there, I
will be doing that soon. My personal computer is starting to act up and I have decided not
to waste resources fixing or replacing it if it dies.
I have been doing okay and getting used to being a widow and childless. In a 40- day time
frame I lost my child, my mom and my husband. 60 days after losing my husband, I moved
to West Virginia. I did fall apart some after my husband passed away, but I think that is normal
when grieving.
Like I said, I am doing better and will log on soon to check things out and write a thread or
two. Love you all,mama

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

I am doing okay and was never in any danger or being abused. I had many issues after all the deaths I had to deal with and it took over a year to finally live on my own again. I won't be posting anymore after this,it is getting too dangerous to voice your opinion on any forum now. I logged in to get some of my stories and poems I wrote over the years

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I was never in a psych ward!

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

These people I am with have my best Interest in heart,I love them all very much

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It was me sending emails to Metallicus.

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

My computer was on a wireless router and I had to have another computer that was online

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Good to see you online, Mama.

Best wishes to you and hope you reconsider posting here on ATS again.

Cheers

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Welcome back mamabeth
glad you solved issues !

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join