It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Blood on Your Hands’: Dems Spending to Boost Far-Right Candidates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is a good one. For those who didn't know, the DNC is spending money in support of what they call Far Right or Trump Republican candidates! Yes, those political donations are being spent getting these Republicans the GOP nominations in their states on the "assumption" that they will be easier to beat.

Where have I heard this tactic used before..... Oh right, Donald Trump!

The Press gave Trump wall to wall coverage during the primaries to ensure he was the GOP nominee because they thought he was the easiest for Hillary to beat. I guess that didn't work as planned.

So Democrats, please give generously to the DNC for support of the far right / Trump candidates, pretty please? We need more of them to replace the RINOs and I applaud the DNC for their generous donations to the far right.

‘Blood on Your Hands’: MSNBC Contributor Rails Against Democrats Spending to Boost Far-Right Candidates

www.mediaite.com...

MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace took on the issue of Democrats funding far-right Republicans in the 2022 midterm elections as a strategy to try and win races.

Wallace spoke with Democratic strategist Mathew Dowd and MSNBC political contributor Jason Johnson who both railed against Democrats using this risky tactic.

“So why has the Democratic Governors Association spent more than $1,000,000 in ads to elevate Cox, the MAGA guy, Trump’s choice? The answer is they would say they’re playing the long game. They see Cox as an easier general election opponent in Maryland and appear eager to help him get there,” said Wallace introducing the segment.

“They succeeded in boosting Trump-aligned Doug Mastriano in Pennsylvania and Darren Bailey in Illinois. They are attempting it in Arizona right now with Kari Lake.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Ron Paul would have been incredibly easy to beat in 2008 and 2012. What did they do to him? Completely ignored him. Why do you think they would have changed their strategy for Trump? They're the ones who gave him his following! They're the ones who turned him into a "martyr"!

Donald Trump and Joe Biden are the best things to ever happen to the elites of this country. They got to pull off a global virus "hoax" and rake in the money while people were busy fighting over which one of their puppets is the best.

No kind of REAL resistance happened because people's outrage was directed in the wrong places. By design.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

To be honest, looking at the records of who the Democrats are backing I have an uneasy feeling they're most likely RINO's, so it won't matter which candidate wins.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Whatever is going on it's still weird soup. This establishment definitely needs to go. That's relevant.

What's left is a sham of both parties. Can't wait to see the '22 crapshot and then again in '26.

I should run for prez in '26 and my slogan could be.

'Do nothing and maybe we could win!'

edit on 19-7-2022 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Not too surprising honestly.

To expand on what you said, even Jeff Zucker admitted to helping get Trump elected, though he claims it was unintentionally, or at least not his goal.

Even if it wasn't his goal, what's that say for his idea of the brand? If he is implying it was all in good fun, some sort of Jerry Springer like macro view of the US and our political state, what's his idea saying about what he deems pragmatic news?

But let's be honest, it was all always for ratings, and I don't even really believe they were upset by the results. They had a gold mine when they got to play contrarian even if a lot of what they ran was tabloid grade speculation?

That's the growing trend now though. It's far easier to claim an ideological stand for your outlet and just deliver what your specific viewers want. It doesn't even have to be real anymore which I imagine makes it easier to create content rather than search for truths.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

7-20-2022

Democrats are spending money to help Republicans who are Anti-Trump.

But (you guessed it!) it's NOT working.

One Example of MAGA beating the "strategy" of dimwitted dems, and their candidate, last night in Maryland.

HERE: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Even if it works to the Republicans favor, can someone explain to me why this meddling by the DNC isn't considered "interfering with democracy" --the claim made against Jan 6th folks.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You want the ultimate expression of this one?

Look at the Jan 6th Committee show trial.

They aren't getting anything actionable out of it, so why do it? They want Trump to be unelectable, but they want him to run. They fear DeSantis. They think DeSantis could win, but they don't think he can beat Trump.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
Even if it works to the Republicans favor, can someone explain to me why this meddling by the DNC isn't considered "interfering with democracy" --the claim made against Jan 6th folks.

The same reason people change party affiliations to vote in primaries and then change them back afterwards, it's legal.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The same reason people change party affiliations to vote in primaries and then change them back afterwards, it's legal.

It should be illegal to change party affiliation TWICE in one election cycle. Just common sense!

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

It should be illegal to change party affiliation TWICE in one election cycle. Just common sense!

Why? Party affiliation is a construct created by the two major parties to limit the amount of people who can vote, I think if you can subvert it you should.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Trump is meant to win 2024.

There's a catch but I'm not quite sure what it is yet.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

It's my opinion political parties shouldn't even exist.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
a reply to: new_here

It's my opinion political parties shouldn't even exist.

Registering to a party shouldn't exist, like in my state, we don't have that in Va... but I am sure glad certain states do so when Trump becomes president it'll be easier to round these registered democrats up.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Slavery was legal too, just sayin' ...

But some of us are independent for a reason. We'll vote for who we darn well want to, and if they want to close the primary, then that happens.
edit on 7-8-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
To tell the truth I do not care anymore, who wins or lose, we lost our nation a long time ago, only a massive revolution will bring a change, not candidates.

But America has become too mentally unstable and that has been done as per agenda, too queer, to gay, to gender confuse, to over medicated, fat and too lazy to do anything anymore.

This is the elite's utopia now; they get to rob the taxpayer to pay themselves and we will do nothing to stop them.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
/yawn

All the sudden it's the year 2000 again...

Sounds a bit scatterbrained like something straight out of European politics.

Back in the early 2000's this kind of ideology came straight from the European elite (that includes Canadians)

It's the divide and conquer mentality, trying to get people to lose faith in both parties and ultimately themselves, weakening the country as a whole.

America is much smarter than that kind of talk gives credit.

Love your Country... the Country isn't party, the country is Constitution.

a reply to: marg6043
edit on 7-8-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Time to strap on some Nationalism, who gives a f### if they call it far-right Fascism, ifbthe Constitution is fascist then I am whatever it says.

It's sacred text

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: iamthevirus

Do you see democrats respecting or protecting the constitution? actually their next agenda is to pack the supreme court soo pedos can have rights, like in California right now.

Yep, the transformation of the nation is faster than many would thing, the constitution means no a darn thing.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: iamthevirus

Do you see democrats respecting or protecting the constitution? actually their next agenda is to pack the supreme court soo pedos can have rights, like in California right now.

Yep, the transformation of the nation is faster than many would thing, the constitution means no a darn thing.

Baby it ain't over till its over...

top topics

join