It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Accidentally Releases Documents on "Psycho-Electric" Weapons

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I bet embassies are just a fog of emf shielded and bouncing around the inside of the buildings all day. Isn't it strange that most of the Prtesidents end their days dribbling and not knowing their own names, has it occurred to anyone that the behavior of politicians might just be the early signs of dementia by living in an EM hothouse?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Following that train of thought people who work in an office would be in the same boat as embassy staff and whatever the hell ""Prtesidents"" amount to.

Are people who work in offices all displaying early signs of dementia?

Computer says "No" on that score methinks.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
Microwaves have been around since the big bang. Ffs

Not in the concentrated doses being discussed and notice I said 'microwave', as in the device.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yes. Cell phones don't use microwaves to communicate, they use RF waves.

you have not a Clue what your talking about .

RF simply means ' Radio Frequency ' which covers a broad spectrum of waves . Cell Phone towers use High Frequency radio waves AKA Microwaves .

I get it you try your best to make it seam like you know what your talking about and you just hope I'm bluffing .

Electromagnetic radiation (EMR) from modern cellphone towers is largely comprised of high-frequency radio waves or microwaves.

www.intechopen.com...

I noticed you didn't list a Shriner's cancer hospital, couldn't find one? That's what happens when you make things up.

you know what I was ignoring you on this point but your right it's not Shriner's that run the Cancer Hospitals its the Scottish Rite I get the two confused when it comes to hospitals though I mentioned both in the beginning and you grabbed onto the Shiners and ignored the Scottish Rite , you will be quite deceptive just to prove your point wont you ?

That is still environmental and not hereditary.

Really please tell me where do genetics start ? Why does evolution happen in the first place Augustus ? Oh yeah the environment.

edit on 21-7-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
RF simply means ' Radio Frequency ' which covers a broad spectrum of waves . Cell Phone towers use High Frequency radio waves AKA Microwaves .

5G uses 80GHz which is the lower end of the RF spectrum while damaging microwaves are shorter in length at the higher end.

you know what I was ignoring you on this point but your right it's not Shriner's that run the Cancer Hospitals its the Scottish Rite I get the two confused when it comes to hospitals , a simple search will prove that point to you .

I don't need it 'proved' to me, I obviously knew it which is why I said something to begin with.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
I've been researching mind control and electronic warfare for awhile now, and I was a bit surpised to see this story posted this morning then taken down. Hopefully, it'd because the OP didn't comment enough about it, or maybe it was because their source was questionable.

Here's the same story from Popular Mechanics:
www.popularmechanics.com...

The government has all kinds of secrets, but only a true conspiracy theorist might suspect that "psycho-electric weapons" are one of them. So it's odd that MuckRock, a news organization that specializes in filing Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests with state and federal government bodies, received mysterious documents about mind control, seemingly by accident. Journalist Curtis Waltman was writing to the Washington State Fusion Center (WSFC), a joint operation between Washington State law enforcement and the federal government to request information about Antifa and white supremacist groups. He got responses to the questions he asked, but also a file titled “EM effects on human body.zip.”

I've suspected that governments have had the technologies and capabilities to manipulate people mentally, emotional, and or, physically for awhile now. These recently released documents claim that the first unclassified successful transmission of the human voice directly into the skull of a living person happened in 1974. Kinda gives some credibility to all those reports from alleged targeted individuals. With the advances in technology and 5G, there's no telling what capabilities are available these days or will be available in the future, but those listed in this article wouldn't surprise me.

At least some of the images appear to be part of an article in Nexus magazine describing a 1992 lawsuit brought by one John St. Clair Akewi against the NSA. Akewi claimed that the NSA had the "ability to assassinate US citizens covertly or run covert psychological control operations to cause subjects to be diagnosed with ill mental health" and was documenting their alleged methods.

The federal government has absolutely experimented with mind control in a variety of methods, but the documents here do not appear to be official. Waltman had no idea why these documents were included in his request and isn't sure why the government is holding them. The WSFC did not respond to requests for more information.

Earlier this year, I purchased a device that is suppose to protect from electro-magnetic attacks, after a couple countries banned them.

Here's a thread I posted awhile back about the device I purchased. It contains other research and links on electro-magnetic warfare:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you have a device that protects you from electromagnetic warfare ???
Do you know how foolish this all sounds ?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Purely in response to conspiracy. Fact may be stranger than fiction but my answer will still be completely crazy.

Crazy Answer:

It was discovered by accident by a guy standing in front of a radar dish or something. He could hear the scope clicks in his head. Allegedly that lead to the ability to control mood and directly speak to people like a non-audible voice in their head.

Offshoot technologies include broadwave crowd control. Broadcasting a signal at or near a schumann resonance can "calm" susceptible people in a somewhat large targeted area from a satallite in orbit, while a different frequency can anger people.

** Also learned was not everybody is wired for voice-to-skull technology. Some natural, some developed the ability through (rewiring) drug use. And there's the MKUltra tie-in.

Crazier Application:

What really made John Hinkley think Jodie Foster would be with him if he shot Reagan? The neighbor's dog Benji?

There's actually a (VERY LIBERAL) comedy skit which has fun with what I just said. youtu.be...

If there is a domestically applied program it may be similar to the conspiracy formerly known as "Operation Blue Beam", only using voices in people's head to play at the false angelic/demonic war. In an even more convoluted variation, using that as the premise for a veiled psychic recruitment program. And maybe other countries use the technology on us too?

There is a noticeable rise in ordinary people snapping after 35 with symptoms that mirror schizophrenia. Doesn't Usually happen after 25. Usually with some bizarre religious narrative involving government psyops. No visual hallucinations, and unable to be stopped by drugs.

This is the artists conception of the technology in question from a post that was pulled off an Army website.

It's hard to doubt. If our brain activity is measured like any other electromagnetic radiation in hertz. Why can't it go the other way? Which apparently has a wide range in ultra low frequencies. Wouldn't surprise me if they can make you talk to Siri by now.

Scary crap when if consider our government can pose, or have a computer pose, as an angel and exploit religious people with classified technology. Especially if it's a learning program (AI) you teach your cannon of religious ideals to.
edit on 21-7-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

5G uses 80GHz which is the lower end of the RF spectrum while damaging microwaves are shorter in length at the higher end.

Yeah I can google stuff to mate , but I also have extensive experience with communications in the Military and 5G wave lengths vary between 1 and 10mm using UHF ' Ultra High Frequency ' frequencies between 3ghz and 300mhz putting 5G well with in the range of a Microwave .

Now Why in the hell I'm arguing with you about this I don't know , because if you read the link I provided that was 'GAME SET MATCH '.

www.intechopen.com...

I don't need it 'proved' to me, I obviously knew it which is why I said something to begin with.

Maybe try responding to my entire post not just the bits you can maneuver around .

edit on 21-7-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

Dont be dissing the dudes new tinfoil hat, or we will never get him to buy the chocolate teapot.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   

...but I also have extensive experience with communications in the Military...

Oh, goody, then you know which ones actually cause cancer so I need to ask, WTF are you on about?

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I bet embassies are just a fog of emf shielded and bouncing around the inside of the buildings all day. Isn't it strange that most of the Prtesidents end their days dribbling and not knowing their own names, has it occurred to anyone that the behavior of politicians might just be the early signs of dementia by living in an EM hothouse?

Not at all , but an 80 yr old man does explain most all of what is going on .

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Dont be dissing the dudes new tinfoil hat, or we will never get him to buy the chocolate teapot.

Lol .. some of these theories are just so ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I had some extra money to blow and I was curious about this device since some governments decided to ban them.

Do I think it works? I don't know.
I do know that it's technology has Russian patents.

I am also doubtful about the legitimacy of many of the similar products out there, but there is at least one other company out there with products and technology that seem promising. Several are out right scams.

I can think of 3 possiblities for the device I bought.

1. It doesn't work and I'm just carrying around a tiny piece of neat looking junk.

2. It works, and I'm offered some protection, but would probably never be aware of it.

3. The device actually works as an amplifier, in which case I could come under electronic attack, but might be much more likely to be aware of it.

But if it was an amplifier, it might make more sense to give them to operatives. Perhaps the technology could be used to send messages, or even take over body movement.

I know this is sy-fi stuff, but classified technology is years ahead of unclassified technology, so it would be nice to be able to understand the things that might be able to be used against people, but are being kept secret.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...but I also have extensive experience with communications in the Military...

Oh, goody, then you know which ones actually cause cancer so I need to ask, WTF are you on about?

lol mate you started it .

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I'm not the genius who thinks microwaves cause Type 1 diabetes.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

I had some extra money to blow and I was curious about this device since some governments decided to ban them.

Do I think it works? I don't know.
I do know that it's technology has Russian patents.

I am also doubtful about the legitimacy of many of the similar products out there, but there is at least one other company out there with products and technology that seem promising. Several are out right scams.

I can think of 3 possiblities for the device I bought.

1. It doesn't work and I'm just carrying around a tiny piece of neat looking junk.

2. It works, and I'm offered some protection, but would probably never be aware of it.

3. The device actually works as an amplifier, in which case I could come under electronic attack, but might be much more likely to be aware of it.

But if it was an amplifier, it might make more sense to give them to operatives. Perhaps the technology could be used to send messages, or even take over body movement.

I know this is sy-fi stuff, but classified technology is years ahead of unclassified technology, so it would be nice to be able to understand the things that might be able to be used against people, but are being kept secret.
I would be careful buying or handling any kind of odd Russian tech … lol
Allow Kip’s & Uncle Rico’s time machine event in the film Napoleon Dynamite as a public servant announcement to the dangers of janky tech procured through shifty go between’s .
I applaud your faith in such matters.. just be safe ok .. you radioactive Boy Scout ?

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not the genius who thinks microwaves cause Type 1 diabetes.

Causes no .

A contributing factor and in some cases the cause yes.

The Pancreas is an extremely delicate organ which produces the hormones and enzymes that regulate digestion, it is entirely plausible that Radiation/Microwaves can throw the hormones of the Pancreas out of balance or stop it from functioning entirely .

and of course I do hope you understand when I say Microwaves I'm not talking about the kitchen Appliance.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Purely in response to conspiracy. Fact may be stranger than fiction but my answer will still be completely crazy.

Crazy Answer:

It was discovered by accident by a guy standing in front of a radar dish or something. He could hear the scope clicks in his head. Allegedly that lead to the ability to control mood and directly speak to people like a non-audible voice in their head.

Offshoot technologies include broadwave crowd control. Broadcasting a signal at or near a schumann resonance can "calm" susceptible people in a somewhat large targeted area from a satallite in orbit, while a different frequency can anger people.

** Also learned was not everybody is wired for voice-to-skull technology. Some natural, some developed the ability through (rewiring) drug use. And there's the MKUltra tie-in.

Crazier Application:

What really made John Hinkley think Jodie Foster would be with him if he shot Reagan? The neighbor's dog Benji?

There's actually a (VERY LIBERAL) comedy skit which has fun with what I just said. youtu.be...

If there is a domestically applied program it may be similar to the conspiracy formerly known as "Operation Blue Beam", only using voices in people's head to play at the false angelic/demonic war. In an even more convoluted variation, using that as the premise for a veiled psychic recruitment program. And maybe other countries use the technology on us too?

There is a noticeable rise in ordinary people snapping after 35 with symptoms that mirror schizophrenia. Doesn't Usually happen after 25. Usually with some bizarre religious narrative involving government psyops. No visual hallucinations, and unable to be stopped by drugs.

This is the artists conception of the technology in question from a post that was pulled off an Army website.

It's hard to doubt. If our brain activity is measured like any other electromagnetic radiation in hertz. Why can't it go the other way? Which apparently has a wide range in ultra low frequencies. Wouldn't surprise me if they can make you talk to Siri by now.

Scary crap when if consider our government can pose, or have a computer pose, as an angel and exploit religious people with classified technology. Especially if it's a learning program (AI) you teach your cannon of religious ideals to.

Regarding the image before the brain, the transmitter, what if cellphones contained the right device and could be used to hypnotize and program us.

I was also thinking about how it the early 2000's Clear channel bought up most of the he major radio stations and started playing crappy music. I wonder if they were also involved in sending subliminal messages to everyone.
edit on 25-7-2022 by IndieA because: added info

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join