It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ukrainian army is murdering the Donbass children with the help & approval of the west

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
On July 6th a 10 year old girl named Veronica Sergeevna Badina was killed in the Donbass by a standard 155mm NATO shell fired by the Ukrainian army into a residential area.
Veronica, who was 2 years old when the Ukrainian army entered the Donbass in force, has known nothing in her life but terror attacks from the Ukrainian army into residential areas of Donetsk. Most of Veronica's life she has suffered from severe anaemia which, with the help of Dr Lisa's foundation, she finally beat last year just to have her life taken from her from the Ukrainian army with a shell that was supplied from the French government (see youtube video at bottom). Veronica was just 1 of 4 children killed by the Zelenskyy Ukrainian government in a 2 day period.

Please see the linked article for pictures of Veronica, for some reason I can't post pictures (maybe it's because I don't have the ATS app? I'm not sure why?)

Veronica's Grandfather commented on her tragic death...

“My granddaughter was cut into three pieces. Pieces of her are lying on the road,” said the grandfather of the killed girl. “She was getting some fresh air on the bench. Her sandals were left there,” he added. “Everything is covered in blood, there is blood everywhere. She didn’t make it home"

Veronica's story has become well known throughout Russia...

Veronica’s story touched the hearts of Russians, who organized an impromptu memorial to the little girl in front of the U.S. embassy in Moscow. Residents of the Russian capital lit candles, placed cuddly toys and flowers, and put up a small poster saying “Donbass! We are with you”

In two days, the Ukrainian army’s terror shelling of residential areas in the DPR (Donetsk People’s Republic), some of which was carried out with weapons supplied by the West, has killed four children in the Donbass.

mronline.org...

I would appreciate it if someone can post the linked youtube video below...

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

All you have to do is hit the youtube button in your posts editor and add everything after the /. htt ps://youtu.be/ (this part) "YXpMsqSIfiY".
edit on 16-7-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

OK thank you I will try that next time much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

That’s on a PC, how does somebody do that on ATS from a phone? I’ve never figured out how to YouTube from the ATS mobile version.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

The usual group will be sure to come by and tell you she deserved to die for invading Ukraine, Or they will say it is Russian propaganda. They may even claim that Russia did it.

If MSM doesn't report on it then it can't be true.

Ukraine has been poping WP off over Donetsk city over the last week.

Western Media on the subject.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
War is hell. That's why people try and avoid it.

WE ALL KNOW children will be killed when there is a war.

We can't even keep our children safe in their classrooms, how in the world would you figure children would be safe during a war?

a reply to: Grimpachi

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The usual group will be sure to come by and tell you she deserved to die for invading Ukraine, Or they will say it is Russian propaganda. They may even claim that Russia did it.

And the usual group who seem to support Russia invading a soverign state, who believe all the tripe Russian media shovel as news have already started posting.

Things like this shelling wouldn't have happened if Mad Vlad had keep his troops in his own damn country, so that poor girls blood is on his hands too.
The last time i checked Donbas was part of Ukraine and wasn't Russian.

edit on 16-7-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Says the man well known for punting spurious fake nonsense and spliced together video that's been ripped to shreds by multiple different sources regarding Volodymyr Zelenskyy being a coke addict.

Opps.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

War is hell MisguidedAngel, kids die on both sides down to the very nature of the beast in question same as everybody else that happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time during such conflicts.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

War is hell MisguidedAngel, kids die on both sides down to the very nature of the beast in question same as everybody else that happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time during such conflicts.

I agree with you and if Mad Vlad had kept his ego, USSR fantasies and troops in check there wouldn't be any wrong places for people to die at in the Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I posted that from my phone...its exactly the same on my end.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

What more can be said really.

Your ticking all the boxes.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Things like this shelling wouldn't have happened if Mad Vlad had keep his troops in his own country,

This has been going on for 8 years.

Russia invaded because Ukraine refused to stop shelling Donbas.

Feb 5, 2022

"We are given so much weaponry not because as some say : west is helping us"
"Because we perform the tasks of the West"
"because we have fun, we have fun killing and we have fun fighting"
"We are the flagmen here, Because we have started a war that has not been seen for 60 years"

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Russia invaded because Putin did a cowardly failed land grab in an attempt to return his piss-poor country to some former glory resembling the USSR.

And in doing so has managed to double his borders with NATO nations by way of provoking Sweden and Finland to join the organization.

What a predicament.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Don't use the mobile version. Click DESKTOP...even on mobile.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Please stop telling us all these facts, we don't want to hear of it or know about it because Putin is evil and Zelensky is an angel.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Russia invaded because Putin did a cowardly failed land grab in an attempt to return his piss-poor country to some former glory resembling the USSR.

And in doing so has managed to double his borders with NATO nations by way of provoking Sweden and Finland to join the organization.

What a predicament.

That's bs and you know it. Russia invaded because the west did nothing to stop Ukraine from killing its own people.

Why? Because eastern Ukraine like crimea no longer wanted to be part of Ukraine.

I dont know why you come to these forums, it must just be to troll, because you buy EVERY bit of crap from western msm on every single subject. Every subject.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Russia invaded Ukraine because Mad Vlad has been fantaasising about a lost magical USSR! No other reason.

When Chechnya wanted to be an independent country what did Russia do?? Did they rush to fight for the rights and liberty of Chechnyians?? No, they sent Russia troops to kill anyone who didn't surrender to there might.

What short memories you supporters of Mad Vlad seem to have.

edit on 16-7-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You support terrorists that kill children.

Feb 5, 2022

"We are given so much weaponry not because as some say : west is helping us"
"Because we perform the tasks of the West"
"because we have fun, we have fun killing and we have fun fighting"
"We are the flagmen here, Because we have started a war that has not been seen for 60 years"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You probably supported the Iran Contras when we armed the "rebels" that massacred villages as well.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

What short memories you supporters of Mad Vlad seem to have.

Absolutely , and let's not forget Georgia , although it seems things aren't going to plan there either.

South Ossetia was at the centre of the Russian-Georgian war in 2008 after which the Kremlin recognised the territory as an independent state and stationed military bases there.

In a decree issued Monday, the Moscow-controlled enclave's president Alan Gagloev invoked "uncertainty of the legal consequences of the issue submitted to a referendum".

The decree also stressed "the inadmissibility of a unilateral decision of a referendum on issues affecting the legitimate rights and interests of the Russian Federation".

Gagloev ordered "to hold, without delay, consultations with the Russian side on the entire range of issues related to the further integration of South Ossetia and the Russian Federation".
www.france24.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join