It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Social Credit System (CSQR-SM) and You

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

Side question, did you take the vaccine?

If you go by my old name ThatDamnDuckAgain, you will find I have been utterly outspoken against all this bull#, from the very second it came up, forced jabs. I've been to demonstrations, stood on roundabouts holding signs and participated in walks.

Then in Dec. 21 I could not even go buy basic things because of my vaccine status. I am single mom and could not even buy new shoes for my daughter. I ended up ordering most stuff online or bribing vaccinated people to get me the things I need, with mediocre results. Online I tried to get stuff for us but the economic situation and horde buying didn't help the situation.

I refused the damn jab until I got forced and came down with heart inflammation, too lazy to type out the medical terms currently. Fines up to 12k € were in political talks when Austria, a neighboring country, decided to introduce fines. Not sure if it's still a thing there, I don't think so. Then I woke up one day face down on the tiles in the bathroom after I fainted due to low heart flow rates. When they had results in hospital, heart flow rate was around 30-35%, three months of sickness after the second jab. Kidney, liver, fatigue. Now I still recover, slowly but steady, currently stagnating. It's documented in detail on RN3 where the owner made a thread after she got news I ended up in hospital.

It's now documented I can not take the jabs, it was already documented from earlier overreactions to different other jabs but the doctors did not care back then. Now they do and take it serious, I have the ICD codes in my medical files for vaccine damage but of course I can't sue and I do not have the power for that currently.

I run/ran a little shop where I worked on engines and suspensions, can not work currently because of the physical strain and lost my second job that I just started due to the health problems.

Your apology is not needed but I value that you expressed it. It does not read like sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
A brief update.

It appears the "agents" have escalated this group and these whistle blowers to "level 5" wherein all the information posted up to this point will allegedly be scrubbed, and if the perps of these leaks are found, it will likely mean death.

I haven't updated this thread in a while, as a lot of the information I was waiting for never came to light.

Although I am posting this from a point of view of belief, I remain unbiased and open to the possibilities that this could be information in either direction.

They allegedly have until the end of the night to shut down themselves, or otherwise be forcibly removed. It seems a lot of the screenshots of "accounts" have also been wiped already.

I'm going to go ahead and post as much information as I have time for here, before anything happens IF it does happen.

They are also on the Wayback Machine just in case.

Here are the most recent "Intel Drops" and "How To Spot an Agent"

How To Spot An Agent

OKAY, so what is an Agent?

Agents are disinformation operators who work for the cabal to infiltrate and destroy truth-seeking groups and movements, and to sway public opinion on major issues.

Go on...

There are usually around 75,000 of them active at any given time on the Internet. They operate in comment sections across thousands of media sites, YouTube channels, news articles and so on, to post misleading narratives or influence public opinion.

Many will pose as Republicans, Democrats, Leftists, conservatives, White nationalists and so on. They take on the role of any given ideology they are trying to infiltrate, or they take on a role to influence or sway public opinion.

They are used by well-funded cabal operators like Q Anon leader and child predator Phil Godlewski. Watch this Undercover Videoas Phil instructs what he calls his “agents” to lie and manipulate people as they deploy their operations.

It is believed one effective agent can influence the opinions of twenty observers.

I will say, the internet I am using blocks bitchute, so I can not watch this video, if someone would like to watch it and report the information here, by all means.

Are these agents real? Have we seen them here, there, everywhere? You could probably call it paranoia, but I think it would be a bit naïve to say there aren't forces like that at play.

What else do they have to say?

Here are some of the common tactics agents use that you can look for:

1) Lower level Agents, usually Level 1, will engage in combative language, argue with other members, derail topics, routinely go off-topic and otherwise bring toxicity and negativity to the group. They are easy to spot and usually banned fairly quickly.

2) Higher level operators, between Level 2 and 3, use more sophisticated tactics. They will remain in a group for some time and appear neutral or mildly supportive, then their tone will change to more skeptical questions and criticisms.

This is intended to sway other people who may be “on the fence” about a certain topic. Observers may say, “That guy has been in here a long time and he seemed supportive, but now he isn’t. That must mean something. Maybe I shouldn’t support this, either.” This is the intended effect of this tactic.

3) Agents will engage in manipulative and fallacious argumentative tactics, such as bad faith arguments and straw man arguments. This is discussed more in Intel Drop #4. Here is a detailed list of fallacious arguments, and here is a more basic introduction. The agents are well-trained in the use of these fallacious arguments because they can be incredibly persuasive over the untrained mind.

4) Agents will simply lie about your position, or make up completely false accusations to slander or defame any given group or movement. This is why it is important to verify claims you read on the Internet. Always check your sources to be sure they are legitimate. We have already had to deal with multiple lies, including many agents who falsely claimed we were “selling” or promoting a crypto coin.

5) Agents are known to create fake accounts to mimic the leader of a group. Bill Sweet has already exposed one who was trying to contact other people. Another agent created a Twitter claiming to represent us, and even posted very poorly made “screenshots” claiming they came from our whistle blowers. These tactics are designed to muddle, distract and discredit any given movement they are targeting.

It’s important to note that not everyone who uses the above tactics is an agent. Agents are simply mimicking behaviors that are disruptive or corrosive. Normal people engage in these behaviors as well, and it is a natural consequence of having large, open public debates or discussions.

The danger the agent poses is their skill level and exaggerated presence in any given group. While one group may have a handful of naturally toxic or disruptive people, a paid agent only enhances that disruption. As such, an agent is not a natural or normal occurrence in public debate; they are an exaggeration of a small, present element in all public debates.

Being aware of agent activity can better help you understand who you are speaking with, and whether or not you are being manipulated.

Feels like there are some honest tips here...

What of the new Intel Drops?

I will continue in the next post...

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

So there have been 6 Intel Drops since I uploaded last.

I didn't find the information hard hitting enough to update here, so I will go over some highlights of all six.

Intel Drop #5 - Attention of the Cabal

This is essentially when they were upgraded to level 3 and began discussing the why of it.

Using alt media sources and gatekeepers to drip out information vs the dumping of info from these whistle blowers.

Also goes into how it will work for family's and children of Sovereign individuals, and yes it will carry over. The score allegedly "activates" at age 10.

If interested please click the link and read for yourself.

Intel Drop #6 - USDR Inflows Seen

This goes into more detail about USDR, similar systems already in place, and the misdirection caused by China and Russia to sow confusion within bankers and the like who are not going to be "Sovereign"

They are expecting that most wont fight, remember we are talking worldwide, not just the USA.

They go into deeper details about the why of certain aspects, such as the 1:43 conversion ratio to USDR. Which they stress, may not be the final name.

Also why the poor may see this as a benefit rather than a a hindrance, at least in the beginning.

Please click the link above to find out more.

Intel Drop #7 - Update on Whistle Blowers

Right off the bat it goes into a claim that Australia is removing the $ symbol from official documents, and replacing it with a placeholder, there is a link to the telegram chat that leads to a video showing this, I cannot view this from where I am, and I would be interested in hearing from our Aussie members if this is true. Here is the link

They also go into Sri Lanka and how it appeared to be a win, BUT the WEF has installed one of their own to run the gig, and apparently have began implementing a QR code system linked to your identity and needed to get gas.

Moving on, they talk about Phil Godlewski some more, again, here is the video apparently he openly discusses that they are agents, calls them agents, and their job is to lie and manipulate. Everything Gideon ever said about agents is confirmed here.

Also it seems a user by the name of conspiracyb0t on twitter with over 500,000 followers was suspended after sharing the information on the website.

In the rest of the drop, they discuss more details about the whistleblowers and some of the risks of a level 5 escalation, such as where they are allegedly now.

For a more comprehensive taste, please click the link above.

Intel Drop #8 - Middle and Upper Class Wiped Out

This one is a bit dense, it goes into the death of the middle class essentially.

More talk of restrictions on food and assets.

It’s absolutely true. There will be turnstiles just to get into a grocery store. You will be scanned. Your social score checked. Your vaccination status checked. You won’t eat if you’re not complying.

They talk about how most of the world leaders are on board with this, they simply don't wish to appear to be in cooperation.

How guns wont save us, and most of us will turn over and take it up the butt.

Again, these are some pretty lengthy reads, please click the link above to read the full article

Intel Drop #9 - Level 4 Attacks Begun

I'm only dipping my toes into these last two, essentially, they are saying a war will happen, will be real, but will be orchestrated, and there is a scenario where the Chinese will have foot soldiers on our soil.

Potential for nuke use, but not on cities, more so on military institutions with the exception of perhaps a "sacrificial" city to spark fear.

The whole Pelosi and Biden thing being a set up, part of the script, owned by China, so on and so forth.

They discuss that there are other scenarios that could play out, such as man made natural disasters, or merely a crash of Wall St.

Please click the link above to continue reading.

Intel Drop #10 - Money Will Be Worthless Soon

Last one, please excuse me for not being quite as thorough as I have in the past, I just wanted to get this together and out there for future reference in case anything happens.

In this one they discuss the death of the dollar, they open by saying "In respect to fiat, it will go to zero"

Everything we understand is priced in fiat currency. If fiat currency goes to zero, everything goes to zero. Once that happens, there is a bartering economy. Everything commodity-wise has value, but it has to be adjusted. This can take a few days or up to a month. The problem is, the cabal is going to ban bartering, seize the means of production, quite literally, and quickly institute USDR as the new global currency.

Yes, plus there is the factor of asset seizure and restriction. If you have, for example, $50,000 in Bitcoin, it’s going to be worth nothing during and after the Reset. However, it could regain some value, the problem is you are restricted as a Common class person to $5,000 in total assets. You can have a little bit of Bitcoin, which you can’t barter with, or really use.

So even if something has value after the Reset, you can’t own it. If you do own it, they will eventually repossess it, physically. They will physically come and get it.

It will also be illegal for you to hold it. They will have records of those who hold gold and silver. You will have a week or something like that to turn it in, if you don’t, your social score goes to zero and they put out a criminal warrant to come and get you.

In regard to gold and silver ETFs, and other precious metals:

All will go to zero and then be confiscated quickly. If you don’t have the gold or silver in your house, it’s gone. If you do have it in your house, they will pay you a visit, if you don’t turn it in.

Yes. If humans have too much freedom and too much wealth, it becomes a serious threat to the cabal. They believe they would be defeated. This is why they focused the past few decades so much on dumbing people down, poisoning people, and that was to weaken them.

All of this has been planned out. They were not ready for the Reset thirty years ago, they were planning it, they wanted the technology to advance. But in the meantime, they had to keep people from waking up, and from taking over

Continued...

edit on 7-8-2022 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Bill: Ah, so all of the TV programming, the mind-control, the crap in our food and water, I see, makes sense now.

Gideon: “If they had not done any of that, Bill, humanity would have woken up a lot sooner and very likely, the cabal would have been destroyed. People would actually, simply walk into places like Davos, Switzerland or Washington D.C. and burn it all to the ground.

Instead, they’re cowed into submission by the police state, fractured and confused by gatekeepers, and poisoned by vaccines and EMF pollution. They’re grumbling and getting their anger out online, but they’re not actually doing a single thing that threatens the cabal’s power.”

That's that, please go to the link above for more information .

Thanks for your time, again I don't know if this is the legit leak or not, I suppose it will be determined after these guys are allegedly shut down within the next 24 hours or so.

Interested in seeing what happens next.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I just came across this video here

Interesting.

It appears that this whole thing could have been an elaborate scam. I should have known better, as soon as I stepped away. The boogey man, the invisible enemy, the seeding of truth with threat of imminent danger.

I will say, this individual does not have the actual email that was sent, so we don't know who sent it.

We also don't know if the web pages that were created (No longer up) were actually used as traps as they had mentioned in previous intel drops.

I have no reason to believe one side or the other. Frankly, I have lost all feeling towards this topic, and the conspiracy world as a whole.

However, allow me to be the first to say "Doh!"

I think it's time I get off the internet for a while. I tend to work better in the shadows, and I feel a bit defeated for allowing myself to get wrapped up in this at all.

I will still discuss for at least the rest of the day today if any discussion comes up, but golly do I feel like I have egg on my face.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this.
edit on 7-8-2022 by AnnihilateThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis
I just came across this video here

Interesting.

It appears that this whole thing could have been an elaborate scam.

I will say, this individual does not have the actual email that was sent, so we don't know who sent it.

We also don't know if the web pages that were created (No longer up) were actually used as traps as they had mentioned in previous intel drops.

I have no reason to believe one side or the other. Frankly, I have lost all feeling towards this topic, and the conspiracy world as a whole.

However, allow me to be the first to say "Doh!"

I think it's time I get off the internet for a while. I tend to work better in the shadows, and I feel a bit defeated for allowing myself to get wrapped up in this at all.

I will still discuss for at least the rest of the day today if any discussion comes up, but golly do I feel like I have egg on my face.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this.

It's worth investigating everything to find the truth. You've done nothing wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It's worth investigating everything to find the truth. You've done nothing wrong.

I appreciate that, honestly.

It just feels a bit like the wind getting knocked out of me.

I spent a lot of time putting this together, it's a bit eye opening, at least to myself that with these pursuits, I am wasting energy and time that would be better spent elsewhere.

Knowing any of this information isn't serving me anymore. I'm at capacity.

It's time for me to really do the hard work and look within myself going forward.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnihilateThis

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I appreciate that, honestly.

It just feels a bit like the wind getting knocked out of me.

I spent a lot of time putting this together, it's a bit eye opening, at least to myself that with these pursuits, I am wasting energy and time that would be better spent elsewhere.

Knowing any of this information isn't serving me anymore. I'm at capacity.

It's time for me to really do the hard work and look within myself going forward.

I think there is a lot of truth in what you posted whether or not it's 100% correct. The vaccine drones seemed far fetched, but the social credit and the elites plans to depopulate seem on point.

So even if it's not 100% true, it's probably more true than anything the mainstream media will admit.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join