It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivana Trump dead at 73

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ivana Trump, Donald Trump's first wife and the mother of his three oldest children, has died, the former president said Thursday.
The New York City Fire Department said it responded to a report of cardiac arrest at Ivana Trump's Manhattan home on Thursday and the person was dead when authorities arrived. A city official told NBC News there was no indication of any foul play and that her body would be taken to the Medical Examiner’s office to determine cause of death.

To the Trump family, so sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.
Please remember this IS NOT the mud pit.
edit on v112022Thursdaypm31America/ChicagoThu, 14 Jul 2022 17:11:08 -05001 by Violater1 because: ytjyt

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
RIP

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Reports are saying she was found at the bottom of her staircase. Makes me wonder if there was foul play involved, I don't think it would be reported if so unless there was a way to attach it to someone who threatens a certain faction of politics. Having said that, I feel for the children. It's heartbreaking when you lose those close to you. Goodspeed and may she rest in peace.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Reports are saying she was found at the bottom of her staircase. Makes me wonder if there was foul play involved, I don't think it would be reported if so unless there was a way to attach it to someone who threatens a certain faction of politics. Having said that, I feel for the children. It's heartbreaking when you lose those close to you. Goodspeed and may she rest in peace.

I know what you mean. The thought of the Deep Dark State (DDS) using this as a signal to tell President Trump to stop pursuing his presidency, crossed my mind.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Apparent heart attack Pictures of her couple months ago she did not look well

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

I know what you mean. The thought of the Deep Dark State (DDS) using this as a signal to tell President Trump to stop pursuing his presidency, crossed my mind.

Exactly my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
No
she
died
peacefully
her x husband
is sad over this

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Violater1

Exactly my thoughts.

I remember when Sen. Kelly Loeffler's 20-year-old campaign aide died in a suspicious fiery car crash.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The idea that this was some sort of politically motivated hit is 'kook level' conspiracist.

Sincere condolences to the family (if any of them are ATS browsers).

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The idea that this was some sort of politically motivated hit is 'kook level' conspiracist.

really?? not at all.

People who have even a slight thought of this (based on how everything else is/has always been...are the kind of people who are trying to save our country, world, etc.

sorry but no.
- - -

RIP Ivanka. It is always hard losing your mother, no matter how much money one may have. It can't buy a remedy for sadness or loss.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

edit on 15/7/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

really?? not at all.

People who have even a slight thought of this (based on how everything else is/has always been...are the kind of people who are trying to save our country, world, etc.

sorry but no.
- - -

RIP Ivanka. It is always hard losing your mother, no matter how much money one may have. It can't buy a remedy for sadness or loss.

Now Ivanka is dead too? What a tragedy, mother and daughter.

(Two Soviet brides, but no Russian collusion, nah, none, none at all... nyet compromat!)

edit on 15/7/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I feel for her family ,and children , as it’s not easy losing a parent . If any of her family is reading this , please know I’m sending you all Prayers , hugs and condolences .

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

All conspiracies are "kook level", until they aren't.
edit on 7/15/2022 by Klassified because: comma

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
I feel for her family ,and children , as it’s not easy losing a parent . If any of her family is reading this , please know I’m sending you all Prayers , hugs and condolences .

Yes, it's very sad.
I haven't heard of any funeral plans.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

really?? not at all.

sorry but no.
- - -

Now Ivanka is dead too? What a tragedy, mother and daughter.

(Two Soviet brides, but no Russian collusion, nah, none, none at all... nyet compromat!)

What are you talking about?
Her mom is still alive at 96, and her daughter is still alive.
Deny ignorance!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join