It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something weird is happening with beef

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes
What I've noticed is prime is no longer prime.
No it is now Amazon Prime

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

Contaminants have nothing to do with the composition of beef .

You don't think that there might be processors that do shady things to make profit.
You don't think the deli takes old meat and soak it in "marinade" to sell it?
You don't think that are unethical people in all aspects in life, including food processing?

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Contaminants have nothing to do with the composition of beef .

You don't think that there might be processors that do shady things to make profit.
You don't think the deli takes old meat and soak it in "marinade" to sell it?
You don't think that are unethical people in all aspects in life, including food processing?

Sure I do , but that is a very small isolated scenario. The theme of this thread is one of a meat cabal headed by government agencies for profit & nefarious reasons.
If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is because the Environmental agents of the US programed the sun to do so .. They can keep causing global warming that way .
When do these conspiracies ever end ?

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Pure beef patties
Also called 100 percent beef patties, these are similar to ground beef but can contain partially defatted chopped beef. Regular “beef patties” can also contain defatted beef, and organ meats, water, binders, fillers, and extenders. Those latter ingredients must be listed on the label.

Ground chuck
When you see a cut of beef denoted on the label—such as chuck, round, or sirloin—the meat and meat trimmings come from that part of the animal. No beef components can be added. However, it can still contain meat from multiple animals.

www.consumerreports.org...

Laws vary but most can say beef and have this sort of thing
Taco Bell Sued Over Meat That's Just 35 Percent Beef
www.foxnews.com...

People need to remember (natural flavors) can meen a lot of things even sugar.
It can say beef , but not 100% usda beef

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The theme of this thread is one of a meat cabal headed by government agencies for profit & nefarious reasons.

I worked for big Pharma for a decade, so a meat cabal wouldn’t make me blink twice.
$$$ comes first and people’s health and safety last.

You do know they spray freaking roundup on crops to dry them faster. We are eating that crap. Some people probably don’t believe it or have no clue one day crops are all nice and green, and then actual poison is sprayed on the crop and the next day they are yellow and crisp and ready for processing.. yum
edit on 15-7-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

a reply to: onehuman

Sugar itself and candy too does not taste at all like it used to either.
Your tastebuds change with age . Another mystery solved

Well the People who are 30's and 40's and 50's are all aware of this but not in your Meat Hook Reality I guess,
One more for Mandela.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The theme of this thread is one of a meat cabal headed by government agencies for profit & nefarious reasons.

I worked for big Pharma for a decade, so a meat cabal wouldn’t make me blink twice.
$$$ comes first and people’s health and safety last.

You do know they spray freaking roundup on crops to dry them faster. We are eating that crap. Some people probably don’t believe it or have no clue one day crops are all nice and green, and then actual poison is sprayed on the crop and the next day they are yellow and crisp and ready for processing.. yum
Do you know how many people are involved in cutting meat ? There is no way an industry wide malfeasance would not be exposed from processing, packaging, buyers & end users .
This literally is a nothing burger & yes many are aware of the chemicals sprayed on grown food .

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

a reply to: onehuman

Sugar itself and candy too does not taste at all like it used to either.
Your tastebuds change with age . Another mystery solved

Well the People who are 30's and 40's and 50's are all aware of this but not in your Meat Hook Reality I guess,
One more for Mandela.
Awesome

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There's dif a difference between real ground beef and goo ground beef.

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I've noticed that with my scotch fillets lately .....😩😱a reply to: marceldp1

posted on Jul, 17 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I’ve been cooking a long time. I’ve cooked from scratch a long time.

I noticed something with ground beef. I think it is being adulterated.
I really wonder if they are putting some of that fake stuff in there, or something else.

I was making tacos and I got my 97/3 beef that I normally get. I noticed right away the way it cooked up was different.
Usually when you cook beef the little “squiggles” round up. Not to be gross but it kinda looks like brains.
Well this beef cooked flat. The beef was fresh and not bad. Not previous frozen or anything. I knew it was odd. You just know these things when you’ve cooked for decades. I immediately wondered what it was mixed with or what is going on with the source, the actual beef cows they are using.

About a year ago I noticed a change in pork, well bacon in particular. Something is off.

I’ve ground my own beef in the past, and I think I’m going to go back to that. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed changes?
Does it look like soylent green?

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Stuff gets put into ground beef. I don't know what, but i can smell it.

I grind my own meats, and that sour smell in the fat isn't there. Been that way for at least 10 years.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Maybe it wasn't 100% beef and was mixed with some other type of meat (maybe pork). With food prices rising, perhaps the store you bought the beef from wanted to maintain profits without raising prices, so they packaged something that wasn't 100% ground beef. Also, maybe the beef didn't all come from the US or US owned processing facilities. With the pork industry, for example, Smithfield Foods is now a Chinese owned company. I remember about a year ago my mom accidentally bought Smithfield bacon, and when she went to cook it she said it wasn't cooking right.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Ya'll just wait...in about 9 months you will be paying double to triple the price that you are paying today. Cattle stock is the lowest its been since WWII due to drought, and rancher culling herds.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join