It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone actually encountered a Vampyre or sighted something that could be one?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

Vampires are not real MisguidedAngel no matter the forum you are in.

If you dont understand that simple fact, well good luck.

. Bigfoot, lochness, chupacabra, dogman, skin walkers, Grey Aliens, tall greys, Ogopogo, champ, mothman none of them are real either, might as well have an automated post telling people to get mental help if they start a thread then.

People like you said the same thing about Gorillas, Pandas, giant squids.

Vampires might not be of the traditional movie sense but if you don't think there's evil of the supernatural variety out there you might be in for a big surprise one day

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   

People like you

Slipper slope their little bit, take care.

And nobody said anything of the sorts regarding Gorillas, Pandas, and/or Giant Squids, as there is actual tangible evidence to support their existence, vampires not so much bar folklore and hyperbole.

Vampires are not real period.

Neither are angels for that matter.

As to evil, well that seems to occur when good men fail to act or when there is an imbalance in the world.

You see profound immorality and wickedness, does not require any supernatural forces, just humans.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

originally posted by: andy06shake

Vampires are not real MisguidedAngel no matter the forum you are in.

If you dont understand that simple fact, well good luck.

. Bigfoot, lochness, chupacabra, dogman, skin walkers, Grey Aliens, tall greys, Ogopogo, champ, mothman none of them are real either, might as well have an automated post telling people to get mental help if they start a thread then.

People like you said the same thing about Gorillas, Pandas, giant squids.

Vampires might not be of the traditional movie sense but if you don't think there's evil of the supernatural variety out there you might be in for a big surprise one day

The main issue is that most people do not believe in anything they haven't experienced themselves.When someone hasn't experienced anything out of the ordinary, it's easy to see the experiences people have as nothing more than imagination and superstition. Or mental illness. And really, to be a skeptic is healthy I think - there are a loooooot of hoaxes and fake stories out there. Still, imagine how sad and arrogant it is to know that 95% of the universe is made up of stuff that is completely unknown and undetectable by our modern technologies and there are still people out there who will say with absolute certainty that there is no possibility of ghosts/aliens/demons/skin-walkers/ect ect.

No offense meant to Andy. I feel that he means well. I am talking about skeptics in general. It is very hard to open a mind that is already closed to the subject.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: passionbrute

No offence taken passionbrute.

I'm pretty think-skinned, each to their own and all that jazz.

As to being open-minded i don't see requiring evidence and proof as anything other than pragmatism.

I like to look before i leap, simple as that really, else the landing can be problematic sometimes downright dangerous.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MatthewGraybeal13
I had a GF, back in 1995-1997 that we all giggled was a Vampire, she was Goth and Interesting and a talented painter at her young age of late teens early 20's. We hit the Goth Scene together, and always were into the latest horror movies...One time I show up to our date at the movies, freshly shaved, looking confident and feeling good...Some movie theater snuggles and kisses, get going...Before I know it, she is kissing on my neck, and she is licking and nibbling...Very hot stuff, the juices are flowing, I was super turned on... In the middle of the movie, I need to use the toilet...I make my way down there and have a peepee real quick, get up to the sink to wash my hands...While washing my hands, I check myself real quick in the mirror, making sure I still look handsome for the date... Everything looks good, until I look closely below my jaw line...I had some shaving cuts under my jaw on my neck, dried but noticeable...She had been licking and kissing on that exact area...*Panic*

The running gag was she was a Vampire...That Gag, wasn't funny anymore, once I took all of that in...and realized quite literally, she was tasting me, for at least an hour...I was shocked...The Joke wasn't funny anymore, it turns out it wasn't a joke, the chick liked the taste of blood...so that's my story...I broke it off that very evening, and I told her we all know the rumors that you were A Vampy, Anne Rice Goth...But WTF! You just violated my trust, as I thought it was just affection...Chick liked Blood!

And then what happened?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
They exist. I found some in a different timezone, in Amsterdam. They appear like ordinary people yet you can “feel” something is off. When you keep looking at them their teeth will grow and you are Left looking at a vampire. They didnt seem violent tough.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 21081986
They exist. I found some in a different timezone, in Amsterdam. They appear like ordinary people yet you can “feel” something is off. When you keep looking at them their teeth will grow and you are Left looking at a vampire. They didnt seem violent tough.

Were you able to get close?

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 21081986

So did you have a personal experience involving vampires you could share with us?

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
idk if there has been on here but i was approached in the past to be sired in due to my blood type and my family member, theyre very respectable people....im ready to be sired in by the council now, my uncle has pased on, the vatican took all his belongings so now i feel the truth must come to light
your reading you know who i am
its time
[email protected]

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nid6452

Well isn't that special! Please tell us more.

Who is this counsel? What is 'being sired in'?

Time for what?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
time to expose the vatican and what they know
my uncle was a priest who recently passed away, he taught me many things, he was in the vatican vault....when he died the church took everything from him, even his belongings, how important is this? they sent locks od his hair to the moon, there is a lot more than meeta the eye here, if i could post i would explain everything
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

posted on Feb, 21 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Perhaps you could clarify the situation in a bit more detail?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join