It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone actually encountered a Vampyre or sighted something that could be one?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Suiren

I think I encountered a group of Vampyre's in London about 20 years ago. I was drunk and ended up speaking to these two random guys who had approached me, they were about my age. After a while, we ended up in a taxi because they wanted to take me to a club, but it was a very strange place.

There were a couple of bouncers at the door to the club who were dressed in biker gear, they seemed reluctant to let me in, but the two guys said something to them and they let me pass. However, when I passed through he door, it was like I had been transported back to Victorian times, and the two guys I was with had disappeared.

The place had a strange vibe, there were no windows, it stunk of urine and everyone in the bar seemed to turn around and look at me - there was no music playing.

I thought # this, so I turned to leave as quickly as possible, but the two bouncers who were standing outside had now came back inside and were about to shut the doors. Seeing this, I bolted towards them and managed to get out, but as I was doing this I seen some of the people who were sitting down get up really quickly and move towards me, they were hissing and it looked as if their eyes had changed, was hard to see though as I was moving so quickly. I felt something try to grab me as I was getting out the door, I think it was one of the bouncers - it was a pretty scary experience!

Two days later I went back to the location of this club and there was a double door there, but it was covered in posters and what not, it looked as if the door hadn't been opened in years.

I hate to think what may have happened if they had managed to close them doors!

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

No but I think that maybe my cat think's that he's Renfield as he keeps catching and eating bug's even though he is well fed, still no spiders in the house so that's a plus even if he tends to then sick them up later.

But on the other hand if you want what may actually have been the real inspiration for Dracula and it is NOT Vlad Tepes then look to the Island nation of Ireland or Eira as the natives call it.

Abhartach? NOT Vlad.

Basically an Evil Leprechaun or dwarf of sorts.

And he is not Irelands only Vampire.

And while I do not believe in the traditional blood sucker I may think there is something to the idea of negative vortices or evil spirits that drain your energy's, cause strife and feed on negativity and war and of course there are Lawyers (and Politicians) as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Coagula

Scary story, if true terrifying.

What were you doing going somewhere with total strangers though?.

Though it sounds more ghost like in some ways.

Would make a great basis for a book.
edit on 13-7-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You need to understand that capitalism has buried another cultural universal, under its quest to copyright everything.

There are three or four universals in cultural anthropology. One of those universals is vampirism. The thing is, vampires are universally described as sucking the life energy out of the living. Vampires are immaterial beings that could manifest in our reality and disappear at will. They suck the life force out of the living, usually their relatives. Many cultures have a belief that the human individual has multiple spirits or souls. At the moment of death, The highest form of the soul leaves our dimension for a better world. The lower evolved version of the soul, Klippoth or specter or shade, Stays near the dead body and slowly decays. The Tibetan book of the dead mentions this, and it is prominent in Navajo fears of witchcraft. Basically the good parts of you leave this world at death; only the bad parts remain to haunt the living.

In this world view, a vampire is often the base spirit of someone who has passed on. That spirit doesn’t want to decay and slowly fade away; so it “borrows” energy from the living. As it grows more powerful it grows addicted to stealing the life energy from the living, Progressively becoming more and more evil and self-serving. Similar to an incubus.

Bram Stoker’s novel was written specifically to be made into a stage play. He could not portray vampires the way that every culture on earth portrays them, and still have a decent production. He couldn’t have actors blooming around the stage and glaring at each other and sucking away invisible life energy. So he used blood to represent the life force. He could use buckets of fake blood on stage and create a whole new genre. Exactly what he did.

there are a number of works By educated Ernest occultists on the subject. The Works of Dionne Fortune Cover the topic where we even handedly for someone who believes in the content of this folklore. But Tibetan book of the dead, the Bardo thodol is another excellent source
edit on 13-7-2022 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2022 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Sorry, but you really can’t tell us we can’t point out the reality the undead exist only as stories, you seeking for others to provide the evidence tells us you aren’t able to prove otherwise.

I did have an ex who was cold blooded though. a reply to: Suiren

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I used to live in the historic district deep in the South.

There was a house on the corner of the street that we called the vampire house. It was so stereotypical vampirish it is laughable. One day I was walking and an old lady stops me. She tells me my house used to be owned by the town doctor at the turn of the century. She told the story as if she knew him. She then invites me for tea at her house, THE vampire house! NO ma’am! There was no way I was stepping foot in there, I knew I was going to be the TEA!!!!!

It has been many decades and I’m still creeped out about that encounter.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Coagula

Scary story, if true terrifying.

What were you doing going somewhere with total strangers though?.

Though it sounds more ghost like in some ways.

Would make a great basis for a book.

100% true, it was very strange!

I was out with my friends and was quite drunk, these two guys approached me in the bar and we got chatting about random things - I will talk to anyone when I've been drinking. Although, I wasn't drunk enough to not know what I was doing, nor was I on any drugs at the time.

I remember the people in the club that they took me to were sitting on what seemed like wooden park benches, and some of them seemed to be wearing trench coats.

Also, I remember the feeling of relief I got when I managed to get out of the place - I wish I still remembered the exact location of it!

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If you believe in Vampires Suiren it may be worth considering speaking to someone in the field of mental health care, just saying.

Have you ever heard about when someone judges you, it isn’t actually about you.
It’s about them and their own insecurities, limitations, and needs
?
Thank you for your concern, regardless. : )

originally posted by: Brotherman

You might find this interesting.

I've heard stories like this before when serving can't say I took much stock in them but here ya go my friend

Thank you very much, I take a look!

originally posted by: and14263

Hi. That Reddit link is purely fictional. I'm not sure how someone can write in that style and expect to be believed.

She will be 33 in September. I'm slightly younger than her, in case you're wondering.
It's very hard to be taken seriously.
It took her years to get the courage to speak about her personal experience...
She does already see a professional, and by his diagnosis, she is not mental ill.
Her father also saw the vampire guy (he gave an accurate physical description without prompting) and one of her friends who got entangled in this.
And furthermore she could not call up the acquaintance from the party, since they obviously knew that it was a vampyre or press them for information, because Passionbrute did not see them again.
She did not have their number, e-mail, ect.

On top of that, I talked with Passionbrute.
She is unsatisfied with merely two anchors, her father and a friend, so to speak.
She was kind, open-minded and had patience.
I asked her A LOT of questions and she provided me an exhaustive, long answer in the shortest possible time.
I firmily believe her, so I would to like help her and myself to find people who have had similar experiences or encounters with actual vampyres.

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
I have no info for the OP but following the thread with interest.

originally posted by: Brotherman

You might find this interesting.

I've heard stories like this before when serving can't say I took much stock in them but here ya go my friend

oooh, new bedtime stories!

thanks for the link, hadn't come across that one yet

Thank you for your interest.
We'll see where this takes us!

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
this was a few decades ago and an account from my mother so bare with me.

First off my mum ran a pub in our village. It was only two doors down from our own hour. every night mum would finish in the early hours and walk home alone to our house. Now opposite our house was an old community hall. A new one had been built and the one opposite our house was sold off for housing. It was brought, we never met the owners but just after it was sold builders came in and blocked all the windows, every single one with boards. This building had some really beautiful shaped windows that were high up, like by the roof, like second story high (this is important for later) and a couple smaller ones by the main entrance Every single one was boarded up. We all thought it was weird but thought nothing of it, after all your house do what you want.

These people never ever left the house at night, we never saw them except a few occasions at night but we never really saw their faces, they always seemed to be in the shadows. we assumed there was a kid as we saw a small child looking person but they never went to our school. We had a village school again a few doors down from house (our hour was pretty much the centre of the village). every so often they had night parties. well I say parties more like orgies. people would turn up, shouting and screaming would occur and then people would pile out the house having sex with each other. us and our neighbours would regularly have to ring the police as people would spill out this house into the street and have sex on the lawns, walls and gardens of neighbours. It was pretty mental and for a quiet little village on the England/Welsh border pretty crazy.

well back to my mum. one night after locking up the pub she was walking home alone. as she passed the house she felt a weird sensation, she explains it like a cold shudder down her spin. that someone was watching her. she said she never felt so unnerved. again tiny village no one usually felt fear walking around at night we had very few crimes if any. she felt herself turn to look at the house, she said its like she had no control over her body. she looks and sees a man standing next to the house, assumes its the owner then she realises he is level with the upper windows, she then focuses and she realises the man is floating, no ladder, nothing. she freaks out and runs to our house. We always locked the door as dad worked away and I would baby sit my sister. I hear banging on the door and as i run and open it my mum falls through screaming. For months after that she refused to walk home alone. Either one of her customers would have to wait and walk her home or dad when he was home.

I think that was the closest we ever saw to a vampire

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Have you ever heard about when someone judges you, it isn’t actually about you.
It’s about them and their own insecurities, limitations, and needs?

Im not judging you Suiren i am however offering you sound advice that cant hurt if you don't have a problem.

Thank you for your concern, regardless. : )

No bother, keep it real and have yourself a nice evening.
edit on 13-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

originally posted by: Klassified

Yes, my ex.

Stab her square in the chest with a wooden steak. If she turns to dust I will do mine next.

It’s best to do it when she is in her coffin tho or in a piggy wiggly parking lot.

Knowing my luck, that dust will cause allergies the rest of my life.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Which won’t be covered by your hmo and it will also have shards of fiber glass in it.

Trust me. I know.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

so what is going on?
Because either you are Passionbrute,
Or you copied one of his posts from reddit in your OP here in this thread
www.reddit.com...

If the second,
then why would you say two posts above that you know 'her' and talked to her, etc....
Because Passionbrute is a 'he' , he also states that in one of his posts, together with his name.

If it is you, then why not post the full story here on ATS.
Some will say you are crazy, others might find it interesting...

edit on 13-7-2022 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Our masters in the shadows. Born around another star. The best farmers in the world and no one knows.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

so what is going on?
Because either you are Passionbrute,
Or you copied one of his posts from reddit in your OP here in this thread
www.reddit.com...

If the second,
then why would you say two posts above that you know 'her' and talked to her, etc....
Because Passionbrute is a 'he' , he also states that in one of his posts, together with his name.

If it is you, then why not post the full story here on ATS.
Some will say you are crazy, others might find it interesting...

I'm Suiren, a girl, and I have experienced a decline in my English skills after years of disuse. Sorry if I'm a bit rusty!
Passionbrute was a female, I thought...
When I asked her, Why is he [the vampire] "stalking" you? For blood? For entertainment?
She said, Again, not entirely sure.
Maybe he thought I was pretty? I was a virgin at the time too, so perhaps he wanted virgin blood?
Maybe he was upset that I had fought him off and wanted revenge? It’s very difficult to determine his mindset, as vampires do not think like humans do.

I talked with her on Reddit.
I don't think it's appropriate to share an image of a
conversation with someone, just to reassure you.
And as I said in my first post and another one, I am looking for others who have had a similar experience.
I want to help her and myself.
In her original post she gave the criteria for the kind of vampiric experiences she and I are looking for. This is the reason why I reposted it on AboveTopSecret.com
I don't know if I got it across, KindraLabelle2.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Look to historic biblical text consider Nebucunezzur when God made the beloved king to a blood thirsty beast

The want for blood is a want for humanity back because the vampire lost humanity in one aspect or another.

i drink beer because I want to lose conciousness

vampires drink blood because they want to lose undeath

I joke around a bit don't take me seriously.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Sounds like you have read "The Hunger Trilogy" by Whitley Strieber.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

These movie space vamps were better than those glittery vamps of today.
edit on 14-7-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

That was a great moves as well for its time.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Written by an authority on the occult

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join