It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone actually encountered a Vampyre or sighted something that could be one?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I am searching for anyone who has had contact with vampyres (or vampyres themselves).
I'm NOT talking about psy/sanguine (they are NOT the kind of person that I am looking to discuss) or the goth community, and I'm NOT talking about bats, leeches, or other blood sucking animals.
I do mean the Undead/Immortals.
Yes, I'm serious.
I am desperately hoping that there's someone out there who has had contact with this Kind, or is a survivor, or has real knowledge about them.
Please, avoid any "vampyres are a myth" comments... I've heard it all already.
And to be clear, I am not here to convince skeptics and non-believers.
I am simply looking for others who may have had a similar experience like these two ladies, likepaincomefromheaven and Passionbrute.
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Suiren

If you believe in Vampires Suiren it may be worth considering speaking to someone in the field of mental health care, just saying.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If you believe in Vampires Suiren it may be worth considering speaking to someone in the field of mental health care, just saying.

IDK man people believe big foot and aliens are real, I don't think all those folks are mental. Let this one slide I'd like to see what develops.

I got a poster I bought in Maine at a gas station that says "Bigfoot don't believe in you either" lol

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hi. That Reddit link is purely fictional. I'm not sure how someone can write in that style and expect to be believed.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I have no info for the OP but following the thread with interest.

originally posted by: Brotherman

You might find this interesting.

I've heard stories like this before when serving can't say I took much stock in them but here ya go my friend

oooh, new bedtime stories!

thanks for the link, hadn't come across that one yet

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Nice avatar cuz, very bright and uplifting to look at.

And to the OP, never actually met what you're looking for, plenty of Succubus though, and I don't mean that in a glib sense.
edit on 13 7 2022 by myselfaswell because: I edded stuff

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

IDK man people believe big foot and aliens are real, I don't think all those folks are mental.

Short of them producing tangible evidence to support there claims i think they could quite possibly be in the same to similar boat.

Let this one slide I'd like to see what develops.

All i did was suggest it may be appropriate to speak to someone regarding the belief, because belief in such things can become debilitating if taken to far.

I got a poster I bought in Maine at a gas station that says "Bigfoot don't believe in you either" lol

Gas stations that sell posters, bumper stickers i can understand, but posters???

Then again in this day of age it probably cost a hell of a lot less than the petrol(gas).

edit on 13-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Cheers myselfaswell.

I'm still waiting on my own Sunflowers blooming in the garden, weather has been strange this year, growth wise for plants far as i can establish, then again it is Scotland.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

IDK man people believe big foot and aliens are real, I don't think all those folks are mental.

Short of them producing tangible evidence to support there claims i think they could quite possibly be in the same to similar boat.

Let this one slide I'd like to see what develops.

All i did was suggest it may be appropriate to speak to someone regarding the belief, because belief in such things can become debilitating if taken to far.

Gas stations that sell posters, bumper stickers i can understand, but posters???

Then again in this day of age it probably cost a hell of a lot less than the petrol(gas).

Don't worry the poster was cheap, It was up near Rangeley Lake I also bought a bag of moose sh1t (it was really chocolate covered raisins) and other stupid BS my bank account was not drained on buying lol

OP wasn't making a claim (or maybe was and had to much of the beerski) and was asking for stories.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   

OP wasn't making a claim (or maybe was and had to much of the beerski) and was asking for stories.

I do mean the Undead/Immortals.
Yes, I'm serious.

Statements like the above would seem to suggest the OP claims are serious.

Anyhoo, i was simply offering up a some friendly advice, ile quite happily look forward to reading stories pertaining to the subject, but taken with a large pinch of salt.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Yes, my ex.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Those pesky little bastards have not been so bad this year so far .

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Yes, my ex.

Stab her square in the chest with a wooden steak. If she turns to dust I will do mine next.

It’s best to do it when she is in her coffin tho or in a piggy wiggly parking lot.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

a reply to: myselfaswell

Cheers myselfaswell.

I'm still waiting on my own Sunflowers blooming in the garden, weather has been strange this year, growth wise for plants far as i can establish, then again it is Scotland.

You all have werewolves though. I think vampires are more in the Black Sea area, NYC/SF, Buffalo & Portland.

Per the internet, top cities for vampires:

Where the Vampires live

top US for vampires

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

That movie was rather scary back in the day if memory serves.

Top notch special effects for the time.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Sorry, only encountered some sort of energy vampire once, this girl that was at the same events or parties occasionally.. She would first pick the victim, and just talk them down like a sledgehammer, you could not squeeze even a tenth of a word in there, then one would become very sleepy, yawning etc. After the encounter no one had any energy left, like after a lobotomy.

Nothing would even make sense, just talk talk talk.. She would just eventually spit out random words to fill all empty space.

Was absolutely horrible.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

So.. any woman?

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
One of the Vampire myths I read is that the the body of the vampire never leaves it's coffin and stays buried. However, it's spirit leaves the corpse at night and materializes near a sleeping victim and drains their blood, returning it to the corpse. This keeps the dead body fresh and without decay, apparently to make it suitable for the spirit to use. When the grave is dug up, the corpse is covered in fresh blood, a sure sign that it is a vampire.

So, in that regards I'm fairly certain I'd had an encounter with such a spiritual vampire, although it hadn't manifested as a physical being and I believe it was consuming my life force energy rather than my blood. I woke up one night and sensed a face on my neck that disappeared the moment I sensed it. It seemed surprised that I caught it feeding. Likely just a dream, but I hadn't read that myth until long after that incident.

ETA: Just read XipeTotex's post. That seems similar to my experience, but in a real life situation with an actual person, not a spirit being.
edit on 13-7-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Has anyone actually encountered a Vampyre or sighted something that could be one?

I'm gonna go with a big NO!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join