It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a SOUL NET around Earth designed to stop YOU from leaving the MATRIX after bodily death

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

If you think Jesus preached anything new you're wrong, it was a rehash of age old knowledge.

If you rely on what has been redacted and sanitized by the Nicean council you'll be mislead too.

New, to us....

Two main subjects, of the mysteries. Where Jesus came from, and went back to, and the real identity of the "Pharisees".

Again, who are the Pharisees? Not one word of their genesis is spoken or shared. Though Jesus told us, they were the descendants of Satan. The Archons.

Science has caught up with Jesus's teachings. Who and what are the large sculled Homo Capensis? The Council of Nicean gives no hints, but Jesus did. They are a cross breed of the ancient gods and human beings, or, the Rape of Eve by the Serpent humanoid, Satan (Lord Baal).

The gods gave this breed (Demi gods) dominion of earth, and the homo sapiens kept as slaves. (You will note all kings and pharaohs pre flood had very large head gear to cover their skulls). Those skulls gave this species a higher intelligence capability, to the point of rivaling the gods themselves. And as such, the gods felt threatened by their own blood descendants and decided to destroy them, by flood. Lets face it, homo sapiens are simply smart monkeys comparatively speaking, and was no threat to the gods, at all.

One family of Homo Capensis got a free, protected ride, through the flood, Noah. After the flood they were known as Canaanites. And Jesus Knew them by their mark, the Mark of Cain, the large skulls. Jesus knew them!

As far as where Jesus came from, again, he gave hint in Matthew 23. And again in the Gospel of Judas. You must go "IN" heaven! Now for the extreme leap of faith to, Heaven IN Earth!. "13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in". Jesus was a Ambassador, from the Hollow Earth. And he even went further trying to explain how to live there by being "Born Again" into your new perfect body.

Why the Homo Capensis/Archons/Canaanites/Pharisees hide these truths from us? Because they need ignorant, simple minded slaves to serve them. And because of the false reality the Canaanites wrote for us, we would never know about our true origins, or the ability to live in the true "Heaven". The real Soul Net, to reincarnate over and over into their "Matrix of Lies".

(I strongly suspect since it appears the vast majority of alien abductions involved Homo Capensis bloodlines, they were modifying the skull to be less obvious. Why? To make the "Mark of Cain" less obvious....)

The god of the old testament, is not the same as the New!!! The Old testament god, is the god of the Canaanites!! For it is the Imposter Jews (Canaanites) who are the true chosen of that god.

If you think Jesus preached anything new you're wrong
lol okay lol

Thanks for the Challenge

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   

It appears you have just taken several unrelated elements to weave a disjointed narrative ancient aliens style.

I'll play.

They are a cross breed of the ancient gods and human beings, or, the Rape of Eve by the Serpent humanoid, Satan (Lord Baal).

Incorrect. Lord Ba'al was part of a legion of doom with Hadad, Tarhun, Set, Cheetah, Typhon, and even Ha-Satan. They all took human consorts. But mostly they liked divine consorts, like Astarte. Who was with Hadad, Ba'al, and Set!

Unfortunately once Ha-Satan hooked up with Ahriman he turned on being God's Holy Prosecutor and into a dualistically opposed adversary. Tension subsequently arose between him and those in the legion that respected Yahweh, like Hadad.

But before he did that, they made tons of anunakis, which means "Those from which heaven descended in spaceships and had intercourse with humans came"

Not "heavenly seed" it means that whole long thing.

One family of Homo Capensis got a free, protected ride, through the flood, Noah. After the flood they were known as Canaanites. And Jesus Knew them by their mark, the Mark of Cain, the large skulls. Jesus knew them!

Noah was a Homo capensis? Does Cooperton know this? I think he might disagree with Noah being an Anunaki.

"Jesus was an Ambassador from the Hollow earth"

Obviously. Who could dispute that?

And because of the false reality the Canaanites wrote for us, we would never know about our true origins, or the ability to live in the true "Heaven". The real Soul Net, to reincarnate over and over into their "Matrix of Lies".

Watch out with this one, Scientology might get you for infringement. They did the soul catcher/indoctrinated false reality slave thing too. Not kidding, they have lawyers.
edit on 14-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

disjointed
? Adjoined.

I assume the above are true depictions, pre flood, of the Anunnaki. Afterwards it was forbidden to depict them accurately.
I want you to note two things in the above images, the size of the skulls, and they are holding their belly's, most likely depicting pregnancies.

King James Bible
And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Lord = Baal. Lord Baal, gave Eve a Man, Cain, the murderer.

Baal

King of Canaan (Homo Capensis)

Pharisees (Imposter Jews/Canaanites) Note the telltale covered skulls.

Ancient elongated skulls/ Homo Capensis

Present day Homo Capensis/Canaanites

I do not believe Noah was a Anunnaki, I believe he was a descendant/demi god bloodlines.

Gods Chosen are the Canaanites/homo capensis. They are the protected class

KJV Genesis 4 : 15

And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

The "Mark of Cain" is the enlarged skulls...

This is what Jesus attempted to point out. And the reason the Imposter Jews (Canaanites) hate his memory to this day...

The Talmud is the Bible of the Canaanites!

I rest my case.

Since all my work is given freely I doubt any lawyers can shut me up.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The soul is the only important thing here, everything else here is the soul wanter's amalgamation.

When the body seizes to work, "death", soul release. I've been thinking how would you escape. I think look within, encompass yourself, and within that space. After "death" is not talked of enough. Before birth, seemingly... you wasn't here, but now you are... universe from nothing...

We constantly talk of things in life...

Where is the preparation for after body "death".

I think these soul wanters use funerals talk of missing you, thoughts prayers, and they mirror it in the "death" land, to entice you into these soul wanter's own soul.

Notice how... money is given to entertainers and builders of this place... eat food... be like them, be evil like them... believe this, believe that... where's the caution for after lie-f. OH LIKE, TA-DA HERE WE ARE LETS JUST GO TO WORK AND BLA BLA BLA.....

I SMELL EVIL.
edit on 28-3-2024 by JonnyC555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JonnyC555

Yes, where are the true preparations for "after life".

It appears throughout our lives we are mislead, lied to, our heads filled with nonsense. How can we know the truth? And after we die what really changes, gullible in life, gullible in death. Lost souls.....

Now I'm not religious, I'm a researcher, searching for the truth. And after so many years of discovering the hidden truths I found one who was actually telling us, the truth! And "they" still hate him for sharing it with us...

They have tried to manipulate his messages, twist them, hide them, and put them in the wrong context. Religions were instituted to capture his memory, his words, his messages and control the narrative.

Why do they go to this length for one man? Its simple really. He was the One Man who stood up and spoke truth, to power!

Yes, the soul is the most important part of our being, and he educated us about the after life, and where we could go, if only we knew......

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SexySquirrel

Oh yeah, well there is a soul net in my deck of magic the gathering cards! So ha.

Prison planet just as Alex Jones said.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Exactly and how long has this been going on? do we have just a finite amount of souls endless regenerating into bodies, and topically when the souls enter the body is it in the womb or after birth.

I know I'm responding to an old post. Someone bumped the thread so it appeared in my Recent posts and I decided to check it out.

Based on my research and knowledge there is a finite amount of souls at any given time, but new souls are created by the "Tao" or the "Source" all the time both to replace souls that have moved on to higher planes of existence since they have learned all they could on the physical plane, and simply to create new souls as creation is it's joy and purpose.

If you want to know the truth look within. If an idea or thought resonates strongly and feels right you're at least on the right track.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

You're talking absolute rubbish again - you haven't even bothered to research near death experiences, the complexity, vividness & deep sense of true Reality which goes along with them.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

As it has always been.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SexySquirrel

originally posted by: Argyll

originally posted by: SexySquirrel

originally posted by: Elpoges

Ok and how do you know this
🤔🤔🤔a reply to: SexySquirrel

Years of research into the true nature of reality.

So just "stuff you've read" then?

No actual evidence?

thought as much.

If you actually watched the video or even bothered to read the video description you would see there are sources there.
However, I don't expect people like you to believe any of it anyway, no matter how much evidence is provided.

'For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.'

This information is for Souled Humans with an elevated consciousness that can see beyond the programming ie not you.

For what it's worth I've enjoyed your posts on this topic.

My thoughts and feeling are along similar lines. Not exactly the same, but similar in many respects.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

'For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.'
This information is for Souled Humans with an elevated consciousness that can see beyond the programming ie not you.
a reply to: SexySquirrel

So no evidence then?

Just your rantings and a couple of youtube vids?

And you can tell from my words on an internet forum that I have no soul?

You might want to stop with the puppet accounts as well......too obvious mate!

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

You should believe what seems to be most "true" to you and act accordingly.

I do.

It's the only way I know how to live.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnRepentantHarlequin27
Or, the soul is energy and has been measured by a dying scientist who agreed to die in a chamber (I imagine an isolette bed on a scale). After his final exhale, the scale showed a minute but measurable difference. Energy or potential can be harnessed (the simple battery). a reply to: OmegaLogos

There was an experiment done where a body was weighed immediately prior to death and then immediately after.

The difference in weight was 21 grams.

Because of that, many people believe that is the weight of the soul which departed upon death.

Regardless, I find it incredibly interesting that there is a measurable difference in body weight from literally one moment to the next.

It's très étrange, n'est pas?

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

As far as where Jesus came from, again, he gave hint in Matthew 23. And again in the Gospel of Judas. You must go "IN" heaven! Now for the extreme leap of faith to, Heaven IN Earth!. "13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in".

The Kingdom of God is within you and all around you.

"Neither shall they say, 'Lo, it is here!' or 'Lo, it is there!' For behold, the Kingdom of God is within you". Jesus went on to say, "The kingdom of God doesn't come by counting the days on the calendar. Nor when someone says, 'Look here!' or, 'There it is!' And why? Because God's kingdom is already among you"

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join