It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a SOUL NET around Earth designed to stop YOU from leaving the MATRIX after bodily death

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SexySquirrel

Just one thing about the video in the opening post: of what I saw (about half of it, I hate videos), the "grids" in the sky only appeared in clouds, so not that high.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: XipeTotex

As soon as you provide evidence that a mainstream archaeologist named Sergio Gomez has found "large quantities" of liquid mercury under the pyramids of Teotihuacan.

I have made no such claim, why would i do that?

See? This works both ways. Mainstream mumbo jumbo nonsense with zero evidence.

I think you may wish to research how the burden of proof works around these here parts, you make a claim then the onus is on you to provide facts and links that support your nonsense.

Ps, Good luck finding pictures of even a single drop of liquid mercury from a dig site... ANY dig site.

What a bunch of Disney humbug.

Im afraid you will be doing your own homework son pseudoscientific or otherwise. LoL

As to your daft "Disney humbug" comments, i don't think anyone gives a Donald Duck.

I know you did not make such a claim, but this is a fine example of what the establishment is claiming to be true.

And it is not, zero evidence, they only want more funding.

Some members of this site have taken this bait before, they found nothing because there is nothing. They are lying to us.
So yeah, i am more interested in hearing about cool theories like the op, compared to being force fed with lies of the establishment.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

What lies?

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

What lies?

About 8 (ish) years ago, mainstream made the claim that Sergio Gomez had found "a large quantity" of liquid mercury under the pyramids, pools, and that statues were lifted from them.

It was all over the news, and it was widely discussed in forums and news papers were writing about it.

There is still, after all these years, zero evidence to back up the claims.

They only wanted more money for the dig.

Here is some copypasta.
U.S. archaeologist George Cowgill, who’s devoted his life to unearthing the site, said the mercury find is just the beginning. “It’s still very uncertain, and that is what keeps everybody in suspense,” he told Reuters.

The “large quantities” of the toxic liquid metal leads researchers to believe that an undiscovered ancient ritual chamber or even the tomb of a king could rest below the ruins of the ancient city that sits about 30 miles from Mexico City, reports Reuters.

On Friday, The Guardian reported that researcher Sergio Gómez stumbled upon the liquid mercury after six years of gradually uncovering a tunnel underneath the Teotihuacan pyramids.

The mercury may have symbolized an underworld river or lake, Gómez postulated, an idea that resonated with Annabeth Headreck, a professor at the University of Denver and the author of works on Teotihuacan and Mesoamerican art.

The shimmering, reflective qualities of liquid mercury may have resembled “an underworld river, not that different from the river Styx,” Headrick said, “if only in the concept that it’s the entrance to the supernatural world and the entrance to the underworld.”

“Mirrors were considered a way to look into the supernatural world, they were a way to divine what might happen in the future,” she said. “It could be a sort of river, albeit a pretty spectacular one.”

All lies.
edit on 16-7-2022 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

So, who is lying about what?

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

There are lots of institutions involved, so the entire mainstream archaeology is lying about this.

The news are lying of course too, but it might not be their fault that they printed false information.

I do not know why, but for some reason these institutions want us to believe in lakes and rivers of liquid mercury that are in ancient sites. This has bothered me for years.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Great thread, gotta love the self proclaimed truth keepers of ATS

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I know you did not make such a claim, but this is a fine example of what the establishment is claiming to be true.

Mmmkay.

So more money, i would never have guessed.

Some members of this site have taken this bait before, they found nothing because there is nothing. They are lying to us.

Sorry to have burst your bubble.

So yeah, i am more interested in hearing about cool theories like the op, compared to being force fed with lies of the establishment.

Well if Scientology is your bag XipeTotex im sure they will happily accommodate your interests, they will even charge you so in the process to show how much they love you.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Mmmkay.

So more money, i would never have guessed.

Sorry to have burst your bubble.

Well if Scientology is your bag XipeTotex im sure they will happily accommodate your interests, they will even charge you so in the process to show how much they love you.

Actually its the other way around, because of the lies of mainstream, it fuelled all sorts of gaia whatnots. Now they all present liquid mercury in ancient sites as facts, and who can blame them, because the news and institutions planted that lie for them.

i am only after the truth.

We are not getting the truth from our researchers.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Sound a bit paranoid to me XipeTotex.

Are you sure you have not been drinking liquid mercury?

Joke, (dont do that kids it wont end well).

As to the truth from our researchers, which ones in particular, and in which field do you have in mind, or is it just a generalization and you think they are all telling porky pies?

If so why and for what reason?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
More Escape Options & Ideas other than leaving through the Frequency Fence/Soul Net

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Where does the energy come from? A soul being fed on would deplete as any other fuel source, correct?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SexySquirrel

Right ok. So how does that work? This soul net, which people can see, is in this physical plane and surrounds the earth.

So that means the soul, is also in this plane and must travel ‘away’ from earth? And the soul isn’t metaphysical - it’s physical and bound to the physical plane?

Who in their right mind believes this nonsense??

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Pray tell, who **isn’t** lying and is telling us the truth? Let me guess, it will be some fringe nut job with zero credibility, zero empirical testing capabilities and zero evidence. But hey, they and only they, know the truth.

Seems to be the usual flavour round here. OP claims mainstream science and the like are lying and they know the real truth; usually hollow/flat earth, hologram moon, reptilloid overlords, illuminaughty,etc. But they can’t show or prove it to you, oh no. Too easy. You’re not ready for it. And their posts usually end with obscure, arcane anecdotes about travelling your own path, etc.

Complete horsesh*t

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

They all lie, nutjobs and mainstream.

All lies.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Just because the Legal Recreational comes in cartridges doesn't mean you're supposed to slam the whole thing in one go.

OP posts like that are why.

Cartridges don't somehow enable you to smoke more or anything.....it would be impossible to smoke a cart in one go, your battery would die way before you could do that....you would have to customize the cart to somehow attach to a bong and burn all the oil like a dab somehow....

It's more like, "man can you hook me up with your mushroom guy"?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Back in the 80's i read a cool book called "To Your Scattered Bodies Go" by Jose Farmer part of the Riverworld series kinda reminds me of this.

en.wikipedia.org...

British adventurer Richard Francis Burton dies on Earth and is revived in mid-air in a vast dark room filled with human bodies, some only half-formed. There, he is confronted by men in a flying vehicle who then blast him with a weapon.

He next awakes upon the shores of a mysterious river, naked and hairless. All around him are other people in a similar situation. Shortly after they awaken, a nearby structure, nicknamed a "grailstone," causes food and other supplies to appear in the "grails" bound to each individual. Burton quickly attracts a group of companions: the neanderthal Kazzintuitruaabemss (nicknamed Kazz), the science fiction author Peter Jairus Frigate, and Alice Liddell. Among these is the extraterrestrial Monat Grrautut, earlier part of a small group of beings from Tau Ceti who had arrived on Earth in the early 21st century. When one of their number was accidentally killed by humans, their spaceship automatically killed most of the people on Earth. Frigate and others alive at the time confirm Monat's story. Retreating into the nearby woods for safety, Burton's party chew gum provided by their grails, and discover that this gum is a powerful hallucinogen. As days and weeks pass, people's physical wants are provided for by the grails, which eventually produce a set of cloths used for clothing. Rumors reach Burton's region that the river continues seemingly forever. One night, Burton is visited by a mysterious cloaked figure, whom Burton dubs "The Mysterious Stranger", who explains that he is one of the beings who has constructed this world and resurrected humanity on its shores, and tells Burton to approach the headwaters of the river

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
SexySquirrel thank you for bringing this up. I did the same in few russian and bulgarian telegram groups and received the same anger: "but Jesus is our savior" etc. It seems the Orthodox Christianity programming is stronger than I though.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Sound a bit paranoid to me XipeTotex.

Are you sure you have not been drinking liquid mercury?

Joke, (dont do that kids it wont end well).

As to the truth from our researchers, which ones in particular, and in which field do you have in mind, or is it just a generalization and you think they are all telling porky pies?

If so why and for what reason?

Here you go. One liar as requested.

Mainstream mumbo jumbo.

Sergio Gomez, an archaeologist with Mexico’s National Institute of Anthropology and History

Liquid mercury my a(SNIP)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Did you mean to post a source for that?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join