It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a SOUL NET around Earth designed to stop YOU from leaving the MATRIX after bodily death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

no one can go past the vann-alllan belt.

thats a fact. even na-sa admits it.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
You must’ve got a copy of my first comic book I wrote called destination dream star where the plot of the story was man kind created an artificial satellite that was supposed to collect cosmic energy from space and beam it to earth to get off of fossil fuels. Really what was happening is evil people in league with inter dimensional demons made their machine to usurp human souls for their needs.

Because the satellite was made by man there were errors in the design and the trapped souls started being able to manipulate technology on earth until they had the ability to come back as inter dimensional monsters themselves and get revenge.

Haha I love it, that should be made in to a cartoon

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SexySquirrel

This is not a baseless conspiracy theory.

Oh yes it is.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: drongosrevenge

Despite the evidence we went to the Moon you mean in 1969.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: drongosrevenge

Quote from Quora...

"They stayed inside their space capsule.

For many years, I asked every “hoax theory” promoter I ran into on the internet how they “know” that the Van Allen belts would be “deadly” to astronauts. Mostly I got no answers from anyone. Some gave me links to websites with sensationalized statements but no data.

In all the years of asking, I received only ONE link to a website with actual information in terms of radiation intensity & density.

The numbers there indicated that, by going through the Van Allen belts, astronauts could receive a dangerous (but not deadly) dosage of radiation if they were outside their space ship — in the vacuum of space — naked.

Some people claim that the Apollo space ships were “not shielded.”

This is nonsense. Everything provides some amount of shielding from radiation. And the Apollo Command Module was multiple layers of stainless steel honeycomb structure, aluminum sheeting, and plastic.

And much of the Van Allen belt radiation is in the form of alpha particles — which can be stopped by a piece of paper.

Also: They were only in the things for a couple hours at most. We have satellites with highly sensitive electronics that orbit inside the Van Allen belts for years and years at a time and keep functioning.

The altitude of geosynchronous orbit — a very popular altitude (36,000 kilometers) — is within the region of the outer Van Allen belt, which extends from 15,000 kilometers out to 60,000 kilometers. If satellites with highly sensitive electronics can operate there for decades at a time, then a human inside a space ship should be fine after passing through for an hour or so."

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I did write, illustrate, print and publish 180 copies of that book when I was in high school in 2001

its not me being an asshole being sarcastic I really did that, I used to be one of the cartoonists for my high school newspaper too

back in them days I was still really into sci fi horror, back in my day I used to draw horrible # how when grandmas soul got trapped in a satellite and knew through bastard kids satellite dish little johnny wasn't taking care of pookey the way she wanted her soul took the the body of a curling iron and took care of the bratty lady little johnny prized more then her wishes, mecha style.

No joke, I wrote about something very similar to this almost 21 years ago and printed a comic in high school

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
“But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.”

And they were right to laugh at Columbus, as he was wrong in his idea that the Earth was smaller than it is and that he had arrived to Asia when he landed in (the then unnamed) America.

Some times people are pointed as doing something for a reason (usually according to what interests most the person doing the pointing) when in fact they were doing it for another, like in the case of Columbus.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Why would 'astral' folks need food anyways?

Weeeellll . . . how about: every one has to eat?

---------------------

I could ask around if you want.
edit on 12-7-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: last line

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

But what about the people who have nde?

They seem to have no problem leaving and then coming back.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If there is a soul net that keeps us on this 'prison planet',
then how do you explain growing population?
where do the new souls come from?

Same question for reincarnation

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

But what about the people who have nde?

They seem to have no problem leaving and then coming back.

'Near' death is not leaving and coming back.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

It's quite simple really. As humanity increases in numbers other species decline. This is known as soul switching. Part of nature. In any given area the energy transfers from one species to another like a balancing act, like a set of scales.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ah ha, regular String Theory but with a Soul Net Snare as an additional Trap...

soul net gotta be flexibkle with the Earth's changing orbits' inclination and eccentricity

so ... what life measurement "(blood pressure/heartbeat??) signals the person is dead-in-space and prime for feeding on the remaining 'soul' ...

i am guessing the soul-net captures the 'soul' as it travels to the Pearly Gates guarded by saint peter....
edit on th31165763354912452022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I believe you, I think it’s a generally rad topic and idea and could be done as a cool twist of adult style cartoon as a comedy/sci-fi blend.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I'm not digging deeper. My 50+ years of this subject, negates the idea that the soul is bound. It is not.

The soul....is boundless. Spirit, thru all universes....there are no boundaries.

Continue your studies. God bless.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I don't think it matters what you refuse or want.
What's the alternative to trying the class again? Drop out. But you don't graduate just by refusing to game the game.

Nobody cares for your loosh. Why would 'astral' folks need food anyways? The loosh is nothing more than an emotional feedback loop that keeps us on a path of destruction. That's not even on purpose, it's just how incredible dumb we are.

The same reason we need food to survive in our "physical" bodies. Loosh is food for astral parasites. Everything in the Matrix system needs an energy source.

No one graduates. No one ascends. These are all archontic lies to keep you enslaved and forever perpetually reincarnating. You have been deceived.

You don't have to care. But that won't change the reality of the situation. The truth doesn't change just because you don't believe it.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I'm not digging deeper. My 50+ years of this subject, negates the idea that the soul is bound. It is not.

The soul....is boundless. Spirit, thru all universes....there are no boundaries.

Continue your studies. God bless.

You are welcome to your incorrect opinion.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Many people around you are NPCs and therefore don't have a soul ( or rather Spirit).
Also, there are some people who were previously a lower animal consciousness who were reincarnated into human bodies in this life.

Others were tricked into coming here with the "Earth is a school" lie.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

It's quite simple really. As humanity increases in numbers other species decline. This is known as soul switching. Part of nature. In any given area the energy transfers from one species to another like a balancing act, like a set of scales.

Correct.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hello. I think your theory is completely bonkers.

That is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join