It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Hunter Biden’s Laptop Released”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Timcast Episode

Did I miss something or am I making a mole hill out of nothing? I don’t usually watch Timcast but occasionally will watch a video or two. In this one specifically, he says verbatim “Hunter Biden’s Laptop Released..” he also goes on to say that we are going to see more of this over the next few weeks. Did the entirety of it come out? Help ATS!

Also if there is already a thread about this please delete!
edit on 8-7-2022 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Doesn't matter while Democrats are in charge. They have corrupted our DOJ, CIA, FBI, etc. Democrats and their voters are completely okay with lawlessness as long as it's their people doing it. Now if one of Trump's sons did this, it would be a completely different story and they would be charged with everything possible. But I don't need to say this because everyone being honest with themselves knows it's true and is also the exact reason the people will never come together.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
All we can hope for is some kind of deal has been made behind the scenes but I doubt it
edit on 8-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Once again, if Hunter Biden broke the law, arrest him and prosecute him. Anyone can show evidence, IF THERE IS ANY.

Being a loser isn't against the law.

Too many "Hillary Clinton Server" flashbacks with this Hunter story.

It's a nothing burger, AGAIN. And how's that Durham report coming? LOL!

a reply to: Narvasis

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Once again, if Hunter Biden broke the law, arrest him and prosecute him. Anyone can show evidence, IF THERE IS ANY.

Do you think some are above the law as in making sure real evidence is not seen, or used, or relabeled where you and I would go to jail pretty quickly, but others not?

It would be rather easy to see the one girl is underage... but no one goes there being like a real relative to him.

edit on 8-7-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

(post by optimisticcontrarian removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I agree with most of what you said. However a corrupt federal agency only has oh so much sway on something that has been released to the public. The truth will hopefully come to light, even if only the tip of the iceberg. I also don’t agree that people will never come together. If we end up not all killing each other in the mean time, I hold out hope that it will happen, even if it is after I pass. a reply to: Middleoftheroad

link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

a reply to: Narvasis

Given your track record and the integrity of your postings it can only be assumed that the release of the laptop would be the most important information of the decade.

link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian
about his inappropriate behavior with his own neice

The underage niece that was masturbating him on camera? That one?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Your comment seems to be the “nothing burger”. I see plenty of actual evidence with my own eyes, are you legally blind, or perhaps just turn a blind eye to it, eh? Now no, being a loser is not against the law, or I’d be in jail. What’s against the law is purchasing and smoking crack, lying on gun applications, and sleeping with underage kids, those are against the law.

Also speaks volumes as to how this guy (Hunter) was raised..
a reply to: MiddleInsite

edit on 8-7-2022 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2022 by Narvasis because: I can

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The underage niece that was masturbating him on camera? That one?

Sure looked like an Asian hooker to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yup! You are right, that makes things 100% ok with what he did, on camera no less. a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
Yup! You are right, that makes things 100% ok with what he did, on camera no less.

Having sex on camera? Smoking crack? That stuff? If that's what you're focused on you're focused on the wrong things.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Can someone please answer my actual question? This is not a trick question thread, does anyone actually know if the laptop was released in full? All I get when I look to try and find out is a bunch of MSM

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Kind of focused on finding out if the laptop got fully released so we can actually look through all this stuff for ourselves and dissect the information provided. Is this something you don’t like happening? a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

(post by Narvasis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Narvasis removed for a manners violation)
(post by Belialscousin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sure looked like an Asian hooker to me.

Aren't we all Asian hookers at heart?

I could post a snip of her with him, but then I would most likely go to jail if I did.

edit on 8-7-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join