It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect PREDICTION Thread!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I predict a coming Mandela Effect where:

There was never a crystal pepsi.
Chinese people weren’t falling over dead in the streets at the beginning of Covid.
The Mr Rogers and Officer Clemens episode where they cool their feet in the pool was in black and white.
A third building didn’t fall in 9/11

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
No. He isn’t. I saw him play a few months ago. He is way more alive than Biden who looks more and more like a late 1980’s Ronald Reagan puppet.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
No. He isn’t. I saw him play a few months ago. He is way more alive than Biden who looks more and more like a late 1980’s Ronald Reagan puppet.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
I always thought that Biden looked a lot like that ventriloquist dummy…

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ok ATS… what else ya got?

edit on 7 8 2022 by RiffTheWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium
What is "OFFICIAL" about this thread? Why would you put official in the title?

It would only be official if you were the one who came up with the Mandela effect, or if you were a staff member of ATS

Thanks for saving us Karen.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Something I noted which really knocked me sideways, is that I was reading scripture, just started my second 'read the Bible in 90 days' reading plan, after having completed the first attempt around two months ago.. There I was, in Leviticus, reading about the implemented sacrifices & reading the description of the prescribed way in which each type of sacrifice had to be completed by the individual Israelis coming to sacrifie for whatever reason. Suddenly, I came up against something weird, which I most certainly DO NOT remember since my last reading of the passages in question (bear in mind, I read the whole Bible cover to cover only a few months ago)..

The issue is the matter of so-called 'wave offerings'.. Whereby the person seeking to sacrifice brings an offering, which the priests of Aaron then literally wave aaround in the air in front of the altar, allegedly this is a well-known & frequent sacrifice being done by the Israelis. But I have ZERO memory of this 'wave offering' type, which is repeated in several different iterations throughout the beginning of Leviticus, different types of 'wave offering' for different purposes (such as sin offering, first fruits offering, and so on).

I was thoroughly familiar with the other types of sacrifice, where the priests splash the blood on the sides of the altar, or dip their finger in the blood & rub it on the horns of the altar, or where they arrange the organs & the fat on the ceremonial fire, putting the remainder of the carcass on a holy site outside the temple, etc. But NOTHING regarding this so-called 'wave offering' methodology. Here's a passage in which it is quoted extensively. Note how detailed the descriptions are. I would have remembered these - therefore I believe this is another example of Biblical Mandela Effects, several of which have already been noted & discussed extensively in the past. Such as 'bottles' instead of flasks, when bottles hadn't even been invented at the time of the translation in question (the King James Bible)...

Moses also brought Aaron’s sons forward and put some of the blood on the lobes of their right ears, on the thumbs of their right hands and on the big toes of their right feet. Then he splashed blood against the sides of the altar. 25 After that, he took the fat, the fat tail, all the fat around the internal organs, the long lobe of the liver, both kidneys and their fat and the right thigh. 26 And from the basket of bread made without yeast, which was before the Lord, he took one thick loaf, one thick loaf with olive oil mixed in, and one thin loaf, and he put these on the fat portions and on the right thigh. 27 He put all these in the hands of Aaron and his sons, and they waved them before the Lord as a wave offering. 28 Then Moses took them from their hands and burned them on the altar on top of the burnt offering as an ordination offering, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the Lord. 29 Moses also took the breast, which was his share of the ordination ram, and waved it before the Lord as a wave offering, as the Lord commanded Moses

Leviticus 8: 24-29.

This is seriously weird folks, I would have remembered this, my memory for scripture is good, near instinctual, and my instinct says that this is a definite change from before, I cannot countenance how I could have missed it - I mean, it's just plain weird, compared to the other forms of sacrifice with which I'm well familiar. Why would they 'wave' food towards the altar, when everything else is about the placement of the blood & methods of arranging the burnt offering? It just doesn't make sense in the overall context.

I therefore believe this is a recent addition to the litany of Biblical Mandela Effects. I read Leviticus only some 90 days ago, I would have noticed this at the time, but there was no reference to it then.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Badams

Please note my comment above regarding the Biblical 'wave offering' in Leviticus, which wasn't there when I read it only a few months ago. I think this qualifies as a distinct & significant change, though I cannot tell what the purpose would have been, it's just plain weird, counter-intuitive even.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What are your thoughts on the supposed 'wave offering' of Leviticus? Do you have any memories of it at all?

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
What Bible you using?
All the online Bibles seem to have that verse. Here are a few from the most popular Bibles.

New International Version
He put all these in the hands of Aaron and his sons, and they waved them before the LORD as a wave offering.

New Living Translation
He put all these in the hands of Aaron and his sons, and he lifted these gifts as a special offering to the LORD.

English Standard Version
And he put all these in the hands of Aaron and in the hands of his sons and waved them as a wave offering before the LORD.

King James Bible
And he put all upon Aaron's hands, and upon his sons' hands, and waved them for a wave offering before the LORD.

New King James Version
and he put all these in Aaron’s hands and in his sons’ hands, and waved them as a wave offering before the LORD.

biblehub.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
OK but Bonnie Tyler and Willie Nelson aren't dead???

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
What Bible you using?
All the online Bibles seem to have that verse. Here are a few from the most popular Bibles.

New International Version
He put all these in the hands of Aaron and his sons, and they waved them before the LORD as a wave offering.

New Living Translation
He put all these in the hands of Aaron and his sons, and he lifted these gifts as a special offering to the LORD.

English Standard Version
And he put all these in the hands of Aaron and in the hands of his sons and waved them as a wave offering before the LORD.

King James Bible
And he put all upon Aaron's hands, and upon his sons' hands, and waved them for a wave offering before the LORD.

New King James Version
and he put all these in Aaron’s hands and in his sons’ hands, and waved them as a wave offering before the LORD.

biblehub.com...

I have had many, many years of theology throughout my time in school and college and I have no recollection of wave offerings (and with my personality that is something I would have cued in on immediately!)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Pretty hard to predict what is allegedly a random and rhymeless collapse of reality, or interdimensional shift, or whatever. The Mandela Effect examples have been themselves, pretty random and often insignificant changes to the timeline. Pretty hard to predict that.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RiffTheWorld

Sadly, we do.

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Brigadier

Whaaat? I could have sworn they were?!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join