It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTuber Coyote Peterson claiming that he has found a large primate skull in BC credible?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
YouTuber Coyote Peterson is claiming that he has found a large primate skull in British Columbia. I don’t know much about him or how credible he is….

www.reddit.com...

looks like a gorilla skull...

what a gorilla skull looks like

edit on 7-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Where’d you get the info? I haven’t been able to source it yet.

I see it on facepalm now
edit on 7-7-2022 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That creature must have been dumb as #... Aside from the stem, is there any place for a grey matter??? haha

Nice find though

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Incisors hardly worn. I smell monkey business.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   

That's cool how he talks about smuggling the skull. He's a bit of an outlaw.

We used to watch his show where he would let nasty critters sting and bite him just to see how painful it was. The giant desert centipede episode was the stuff of nightmares!

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The early consensus is obviously it's fake, but that's easily verifiable is not.

Why would he risk ruining his credibility? of course this could be part or him promoting himself, but I guess we will see.

As mentioned elsewhere you can get a resin gorilla skull on Alibaba for 30 bucks,

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You are right... This looks way too clean, perfect, and... unused...

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

You do know the last photo is just to show what a gorilla skull looks like, that said my default mode is always skeptical. Post it here and usually, we get some intelligent answers
edit on 7-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It would be an idiot move to promote a fake. Pointless. We will have to wait.

I want it to be real but my money is on pr stunt.
edit on 7-7-2022 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

one thing i see wrong, if the last picture is the skull in question, it's been cleaned.

so if cleaned before a primatologist or other scientist that be asked to study it, i would think that any evidence that they would be to use in examinantion, like the soil or any tissue to tell where it came from that other than saying yes it's a primate skull is lost.

for all we know he bought one throwed it in the mud and then said look what i found, that would help in advertising his guided tour business

edit on 7-7-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

Brave Wilderness
edit on 7-7-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Unfortunately his authenticity went out the window when he said he smuggled it from its location. I want to believe but now he has to prove he really found it where he says he did.
A few pics of him playing in the mud isn’t going to cut it.
If he induced pain on himself for likes then he would fake this for attention.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

one thing i see wrong, if the last picture is the skull in question, it's been cleaned.

so if cleaned before a primatologist or other scientist that be asked to study it, i would think that any evidence that they would be to use in examinantion, like the soil or any tissue to tell where it came from that other than saying yes it's a primate skull is lost.

for all we know he bought one throwed it in the mud and then said look what i found, that would help in advertising his guided tour business

I should have made it more clear the last pic isn't the found skull it is just showing what a gorilla skull looks like for comparison

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

That is 100% a gorilla skull. Teeth are one of the most distinctive determining features of separating ape and hominid species from each other, just look at the front incisors, dead give away.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I'd love to believe its Legit. But I'd hardly believe a person who's income comes from traveling to different countries to film content would post on social media about "Smuggling" anything, risking that career. Also everyone, THE LAST IMAGE IS NOT THE SKULL HE FOUND.

However, yes, it looks like a great ape skull. It agrees with my thought on Bigfoot, Yeti, Yowie and the like. Simply another branch of ape evolution, that's potentially developed greater intelligence due to them being so hard to find.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Silence, naysayers! I'll not have you sully the name of Coyote, nor besmirch his reputation!

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Exactly! It's most likely fake because Coyote wouldn't risk his career by admitting smuggling. His name and reputation stands as they do because its unlikely he'd do things like this, then post about it...

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Silence, naysayers! I'll not have you sully the name of Coyote, nor besmirch his reputation!

I gather you are part of his well known pup patrol.

Carry on.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Can’t see any teeth in the images on here, thinking if it was legit that would be in the photos so, with you on this
Bit dodgy at this stage

Obviously to me, the last photo is reference image

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The pictures even seem staged. Why show closeups of it in the mud but not out of the mud?
One picture has a stick near the left eye socket but the other picture doesn’t. Did he move it or add it?

The only picture of the skull out of the mud centers on him as he looks at it…like he’s doing a scene from Hamlet.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

If your talking about the last pic it clearly is there for comparison it’s even marked “bone clones 2013” unless there is a different pic that I didn’t see yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join