It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

immune to C19 after getting sick? Maybe not, new research shows Get Your Boosters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Quite of a scam of a article and research.
They are now trying and finding any excuse to back up their three boosters of their C19 vaccines.

Think you’re immune to COVID-19 after getting sick? Maybe not, new research shows

“There's general consensus that two shots and then infection with Omicron is pretty much as good as having three shots of a vaccine,” Grant said.

I wonder what would be the excuse and lie or the need to be boosted for the fourth dose which you know its going to be coming in the fall or winter time?

The general consensus having being boosted with four boosters is better than third? honestly they arent doing a good job trying to promote their sale pitch with these new researches that are released just for the propose of trying to sale you the boosters.

This article still fails to give you a answer why anyone whatever boosted or not would need to be boosted every 9 months or be "Up To date" every four months.

edit on 6-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Or just let your immune system sort it out like the people with common sense. Meanwhile, everyone I work with that was "vaccinated" seem to always have the sniffles or take a random day to work from home as if we can't connect the dots. It seems they've ruined their own health, but hopefully, they learned their lesson and their immune system starts working for them again very soon.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oh, lookie! Another pro-death shot study! YAY!

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Or just let your immune system sort it out like the people with common sense. Meanwhile, everyone I work with that was "vaccinated" seem to always have the sniffles or take a random day to work from home as if we can't connect the dots. It seems they've ruined their own health, but hopefully, they learned their lesson and their immune system starts working for them again very soon.

They are for the most part incapable of learning their lesson. If they were capable of that, they'd have seen what a scan it was from the beginning.

Mostly, they don't want to learn. They have to own up to what a massive mistake they've made, and that would be too scary for them.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
These jab pushers probably are conjured up bots spitting out what their told to.
Surely you'd think they have family whose freedoms they cherish , but full steam ahead in the Tyranny department

edit on 762022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

At this point, the dividing line is clearly drawn. There may be a few unjabbed that may be 'required' to get the jab for one reason or another and will do so, but most of the unjabbed will remain so. Likewise on the vaccinated. Well, they are already jabbed so it's a matter of deciding to follow the leader and to continue jabbing or not. But now, with each new regulation on vaccine, there are new recipients of the jab so there is that.

I haven't figured it out though, are the liberal left in support of the jab? I sure hope so. They would make great test subjects.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I do believe there is a majority of unjabbed...

They would make great test subjects.

According to the Liberals in Canada the 80, 85% who got jabbed in Canada they got jabbed because they are good listeners to the government..
Its likely these same folks also believe we must believe the Canadian government on Ukraine.

In the end the sanctions would hurt Russia more than us.
According to them the gov is always right.

How many of those who follow leader will continue to get their 5th doses?
edit on 6-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I still can't get past the first 2 shots do nothing at all for omicron but the boosters magically do. It's all BS. Gotta use up the existing inventory before moving on to something new.

top topics

join