It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian IADS taking out Russias missiles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Genocide operation? just being ridiculous to support your own argument

For the rest, itโ€™s not worth it

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: noscopebacon

BUK's at work

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: vNex92

Russia can try and keep all the gas rich territories it wants it's never getting access to western energy markets again for any foreseeable future.
Maybe not directly but I heard they were selling more crude oil to India who was refining the crude and then selling the refined products to Europe, so indirectly in that case they still supply Europe. Germany isn't ready to have Russia cut off Gazprom supplies either, not yet.

In the long run Nex that barely affects Europe especially considering the fact Europe has been actively diversifying it's energy supply... What's next special operation in Azerbaijan and Turkey? Again Europe is slowly moving away from fossil fuels and there's plenty of suppliers other than Russia anyways despite their meddling.

Russia needs to sell fuel it's that simple and the West will be no longer buying.
Good points. If anybody has doubts about that, this video does a great job of putting the issues in perspective:

Russia's Catastrophic Oil & Gas Problem

That talks about why Russia invaded Ukraine now, because Europe has still been buying lots of oil and gas, but since Europe had plans to not use much oil and gas by 2050, delaying much wasn't an option. It also maps out the oil and gas reserves in Ukraine and suggests securing those is a more likely reason for the invasion than the false flag reasons Russia has claimed. It's a very informative video, I recommend watching it.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

F*** Serbia and Syria and Libya and all your other whataboutisms, now what? We are talking Ukraine and the invasion by the Russian dictator - Putin ๐Ÿ‘

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Are they? Has Russia taken Kyiev?

I must have missed that.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I was a bit of a knob the other day and called Russia a gas station. It actually does help to frame it that way given how much their economy relies on gas and oil.

It's always about money and the propaganda trying to paint a different picture is laughable at best, downright offensive at worst... I only have horrid things to say on the situation other than that. I just hope in 5 years time we don't look back and think we should have been meaner.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join