It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We didn't start the fire

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reap what you sow

So Dutch farmers have bought a tank to block access to distribution centres.

I know some people like to say the crazy is contained to the US and we shouldn't project what we see going on there onto the rest of the world.

Well, that tank has sailed.

I'm thinking the globalists are doing everything in their power to cause the collapse of the West before 2024, when a lot of countries will have their general elections.

They will "never" allow someone like Trump to win again in the US.

In my own country of South Africa, we have loadshedding up to 3 times a day now, even as we supply electricity uninterrupted to neighboring countries. It's getting too expensive to come to work, only to sit at your place of business waiting for the power to come on. Some companies are sending their employees home when the power cuts without paying them for those hours.

Our fuel prices just got hiked yet again yesterday.

Next door in Botswana fuel is about cheaper by a third of the price.

Our president is seeing all the old cows being dragged from the ditch to assassinate his character. This begs the question: why now? Is he refusing to be the one that completely sells out our sovereignty? The ruling party is in shambles and the state media is actually not covering up for them, something that is unheard of.

We are witnessing the collapse of the West, and they are using Russia as the scapegoat.

There is an invisible deadline here at play, so who or what set the time and date? And why?

Chaos will ensue if nothing is done to stop the March of insanity.

Our politicians are all in on it, and those who aren't will not be in a position to make a difference.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

South Africa was f*&%ed in late 1989 by the UN, IMF and Oppenheimer, they used deKlerk as the willing tool to advance their treason. I left October 1990, around 8 months after they sprung mandela. It's been downhill ever since. Kick the tires and light the fires, 'cause you have battles on two major fronts... the globalists and the corrupt idiots ruining the country for them. Don't get me wrong, I loved South Africa, like she was my own, but at some point you just get tired of the fighting and having to perform retirements that just never seem to stop.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Canadian MSM are ignoring the protests by dutch farmers.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The news is being censored; riots are happening in countries across the globe. China used their digital currency/social credit score to prevent riots there recently.
People are catching on to what's happening under liberal control, and if the don't kick the plan into high gear they stand to lose control. Even die-hard liberals are seeing the damage progressive liberalism is causing.

The only protests that the news covers are for the 6%; gay parades/protests for special privileges, POC demanding more rights and privileges solely based on the color of their skin, etc. That doesn't represent the majority, and all but the most gullible are beginning to understand something nefarious is going on behind the scenes globally.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Canadian MSM are ignoring the protests by dutch farmers.

Of course they are. It doesn't fit into the BS narrative of trudeau the prime moron and its handlers at the WEF.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I hate farmers and I hope they all die. God damn moochers. No citizens in Australia take more hand outs than Australian farmers. It is probably the same in Europe. Thank God the gravy train is finally coming to an end for them. Garman farmers voted for Hitler you know. Of course they did.

Moving forward society must embrace the best combinations and that means that the farmers have to go. The future is corporate farming. Corporations have the capital needed to move farming into the future. Corporations represent the best combinations.

Lazy mooching farmers need to sell up and get real jobs. Maybe some of them can get jobs as farm managers on corporate farms.

Oh yeah - Apparently these Dutch farmers have been protesting since 2019. Seems a bit of a leap to try to link their latest actions with the latest ptb new world order scheme.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

A lot of people don't know the history with South Africa and the UN/IMF. Here's how the story goes...

UN General Secretary Hammarskjold was assassinated by Roi Russ (Theinus Swanapoel), because the UN was pushing SA too hard to back away from the early days of Apartheid. That started the blood fued. Next Hendrik Verwoerd was assassinated by a UN operative and the tit-for-tat began. It went on for years, but everyone was ready for it so very few things happened that are public knowledge, except maybe Samora Machel who was assassinated using a fake VOR beacon, developed by somebody I know of and one of my crew was on the recon team that managed the beacon a little north of Swaziland (but that was in 86 about a month before I landed in SA).

Then in 1987 while we were seriously knocking the crap out of the MLA and Russians/Cubans in Angola (Stockwell had already left, but there was still a CIA presence for logistics, recon and weapons), we developed a weapon to take down the Migs and it would look like pilot error. I designed the weapon and my CO passed it through Atlas Aircraft. I did a lot of work for CI and the military, some visible, some black-budget and not-so-visible. In late 1987 when my CO had organized bringing back my project materials (plus APC/AMP for somchem and PMP detonics for the SAMS program) from North Korea, the plane it was on was destroyed. It was quite demoralizing for us, because with our breeder being dismantled in Pelindaba by the US, it was hard to get certain things. I told my CO to bring it by ship, but he didn't, he was the Chief of CI and knew better, duh...

It was also a real blow for public moral and confidence as well. The government tried to make it seem like it was just an accident, but so many of us knew what was really going on. Anyway, in 1988, we were doing the Saddam weapons deal (about a billion USD) at the behest of the US State Department and the US ambassador and this was a wake up call for me. I have no problem putting down terrorists, I don't like being involved with supplying them with weapons (I found out later weapons from the US to kill US soldiers in the Gulf War, it was obscene). This shipment was a carrot for Pik, Magnus, Andy, the Colonel, etc., to give them some walk-away cash before the hammer fell. That hammer came from the IMF under the guise of a UN manipulation towards the end of 1988.

They told deKlerk that if he didn't release mandela (so the easy bribable ANC could take over) they would have the Russians flood the market with cheap diamonds and destroy the economy. deKlerk, who was already compromised and a bought man, had the reserve bank buy the diamonds and cut off the threat, but it extended the reserve bank, they took on too much. Two weeks after the diamonds were bought, the UN/IMF threatened to flood the market with gold. deKlerk was already bought off, but for the history books, nobody wanted to be seen as the person who destroyed the SA economy, so according to plan, deKlerk capitulated, mandela was released and he went to Russia for more training. I made a plan to get out and our admin consul, adrian brazeau, almost got my wife, two kids and myself killed. He refused any help getting my wife and kids out as long as I was alive and he stated that to my wife.

We escaped in October 1990 using fake passports, ID books, pax manifest, etc with the help of someone I somewhat trusted in MI. They still caught up with us in Brussels. They used the old, luggage-without-passenger gambit, but we got past it as security found the two suitcases (they had explosives). There has only ever been one incident since then, when a problem had to be sent away, but I still have 11 national security statutes on my file with CSIS.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: thelastman

I hate farmers and I hope they all die.

Sit down and let the adults have a conversation. Your time will come to show people what you're really made of.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Corporations have the capital needed to move farming into the future. Corporations represent the best combinations.

The same Corporations that want us to eat bugs.
Want to replace our food supplies with something more to fight "Climate Change"
edit on 6-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Wow Bob, thanks for sharing your unique perspective on here, it's fascinating stuff!

I worked as a contractor for Mechem, a subdivision of Denel. Learned a lot from the way the older guys' approach to challenging situations.

Your generation have a lot of knowledge and wisdom the younger generations aren't even interested in.

Thanks for telling a part of your story.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
All presstitutes of the corrupt MSM machinery around the WEF infiltrated nations mustn´t report about such facts because this could start a wildfire among the non-lemmings in these lemming nations, who yet dare to fight for their rights, laws, constitution, democracy, and freedom because these lemming nations are dictated by hostile traitors who work for the interests of a few inhuman ultra-rich beings who think that "god" is a little stupid kid compared to them.

If they would report it would be counter-productive for their own agenda but encourage those, that are fed to the backteeth of all that BS, to do the same as the dutch farmers do and simply start to fight back.

We have all the right to defend us because we were attacked. Never forget:

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”
― Warren Buffett

Cheers

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Starve then.

I am pretty sure you don't know how to grow your own food or do you think it comes in those pretty packages in the store? Someone has to grow it, and it ends up being farmers. It's a necessary function.

And it's your attitude that makes sure farmers end up being what you describe because people like you dismiss them as yokel dirt grubbers.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Can’t tell if troll or stupid native South African. Good one

Or maybe your taking on the stance of the native bushmen to hell with farming. Look how successful they are!

edit on 6-7-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

There are some that say, amongst those that say things, that They™ want the Western™, Capitalist™ nations to riot.

Witness the Buffoons™ they put in our supposedly Public-Offices™.

Everyone is on-board with The-Great-Reset™, but there appears to be a line drawn in the sand, as to which Nations™ need to be crushed, and which Nations™ will have a smoother rollout, because their Citizens™ are already sufficiently Compliant™.

The line is between NATO™ and BRICS™, it seems.

Here is a good chat with some of the best minds helping us dissect what TBTSB™ are up-to :

INTERROGATING COLD WAR 2.0 | WHITNEY WEBB, CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS, PATRICK WOOD, IAIN DAVIS.
( Sorry : the title was copied as-is, all in caps. Ole Nothin isn't angry, promised ! LoL !! )

Also : Kit Knightly from the Off-Guardian™ was also sitting-in, but seemed a tad distracted at times.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

How come Trump didn't see this coming? Do you think he's part of the old cow mindset that doesn't quite get how powerful it is and only looks at the global form of capitalism?

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

If you even play Farm Simulator (any version) and set things to max realism (especially with advanced modding) you'll come to appreciate what they did instead of hating on them. There are mods that can make that title REALLY hard once you get familiar with how it works and need that more realistic challenge.
edit on 9-7-2022 by SortingHat because: More realistic challenge.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Farming Simulator should be MANDATORY and be able to be used in a teaching setting so people will appreciate what goes on. There are mods that make actual growing cycles and failures in ways even the game itself cannot do.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Imagine the mental state it takes to think of something like this?

Then to endeavor it collectively amongst themselves secretly as
if in some childish little brats club!

These people all need to be rounded up and placed under 24 hour watch.

They lack empathy and without empathy one can not be fully human.
edit on 9-7-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

They want to force the evolutionary model for humans to represent something similar to ants.

One life (or billions) doesn't matter as long as the general instructions handed down from a royal decree is followed 'religiously'.

You're either a worker or soldier, your value being decided by how effectively you can carry out orders.

They lack empathy and without empathy one can not be fully human.

The best we can do is to force them from the shadows and into the light.

They cannot operate in an environment of transparency.

There are some powerful institutions that don't seem to be overly concerned about all the chaos in the world.

How is it that a 'fake' document over a 100 years old is being played out exactly how it was written?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

One life (or billions) doesn't matter as long as the general instructions handed down from a royal decree is followed 'religiously'.

Royal decree from Davos, WEF, Trilateral Commission, Counsel of foreign relations etc.

How is it that a 'fake' document over a 100 years old is being played out exactly how it was written?

Not sure if I've heard of this? Please expand.

new topics

top topics

join