It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the Collider turned on, has anyone notice any differences in anything or anyone?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Me, I saw my first ghosts. Seems like they were Native American. One was attached to a dream catcher and other an Air-force patch for honor and service. Still sleeping in that room just put the dreamcatcher and patch and locked them up in a different room.
edit on 5-7-2022 by djbj597922 because: Miss spelled something

edit on 5-7-2022 by djbj597922 because: Misspelled a couple more words.

edit on 5-7-2022 by djbj597922 because: Used a wrong word in title

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
May I suggest you put your faith in Christ?

a reply to: djbj597922

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yea my lower back is killing me today. I'm gonna sue them MFers!
JK

I did notice some odd hum in my guitar the other night, I actually recorded it on pro level field recorder. (Tascam DR-05 Rev.2) I laid my guitar on my bed and all I got was noise from my wireless, then i plugged in regular cords same thing. All the while my guitar played all by itself sounding almost organ like. It was very weird, never had anything like that happen before. I could upload the odd recordings if there was some interest in them? But where and how?
edit on 5-7-2022 by INnEedOfgOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

May I suggest not pushing people to believe in the same trash that's SIGNIFICANTLY contributed to pushing the world to the point it's currently teetering on and peddle your crap somewhere where it's asked for - or, even better, not at all? Shrek in the sky isn't saving anyone. Ever. Never has, never will. It's hard to do that when you're as real as a tribble.

PS: mods, if this is removed for being off topic, it only seems fair that the post I'm responding to is removed as well. Literally nothing to do with the op and as helpful to the question as a Mormon knocking on your door at 8am while you're trying to get everyone ready for school and out the door.

ON TOPIC - No. But I have noticed a large uptick in "glitch in the matrix" videos being posted in various places today.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Seems like the magnetic poles are drifting faster, maybe more earthquakes too.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Magnivea

I would suggest YOU put your faith in Jesus as well.

You would have to be blind not to notice everything is leading up to the big finish just as was predicted 2,000+ years ago.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Or gullible.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

mmmk there are all sorts of Hadron Colliders in operation people just don't know about them .

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Put your faith in Jesus +1.

The lamb of God who takes sin away from the world.

Otherwise no man can stand before a thrice holy eternal and infinite God.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Naw...haven't noticed anything different. I wouldn't think it would effect people in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan though. It might mess with people closer to the Colider though. They are messing with things I do not believe they should be messing with though, it might cause weather patterns to change which they could blame on Carbon I suppose to cover it up.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
May I suggest you put your faith in Christ?

This site cannot be reached.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

mmmk there are all sorts of Hadron Colliders in operation people just don't know about them .

And have been since 1930.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It is AMAZING how folks that don't know the subject post about things they have little concept of .
Just think , every bit of energy produced by 16 mosquitoes in flight .
Scary , isn't it ?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What a coincidence, that’s exactly how much it takes to open the portal.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: djbj597922
Me, I saw my first ghosts. Seems like they were Native American. One was attached to a dream catcher and other an Air-force patch for honor and service. Still sleeping in that room just put the dreamcatcher and patch and locked them up in a different room.

I see dead people.

Oh wait, that started when they rolled out the covid vaccine..... nevermind...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Yeah, I've been to at least 7 different realities and have lost track of the number of Mandela effects. In one, Star Trek ran for 15 seasons, cat's weren't asses and people voted for the best person for the job. And we had the damned flying cars they promised me.

In another roads never had potholes.

And another, whew, let's just say hot. chicks. everywhere.

And then I come back to this train wreck 5 hours later and if it's possible it's even WORSE.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Of course you can suggest that, but ill continue regardless.

These 'scientists' still doing 'mock' rituals? I mean, who doesnt?a reply to: Magnivea

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Where did this planet come from? I mean there was Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter ... Now there is another one in that gap between Venus and Mars. It's not very big. Has what looks like lights on the dark side.

Landing to investigate.
edit on 7 6 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Since the Collider turned back on the British government started to collapse , not sure they're related but it's a strange coincidence.
😲

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join