It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netherlands in a state of revolution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
If the MSM did its job, people would see how bad things really are. There's never a mention on evening news about all the protests going on world wide, just more 'prop Biden up', telling us what wonderful plan he has to handle whatever the current crisis is.

If if people can't put their finger on the cause, most feel something is very, very wrong. C19 feels like step one of a plan down a path leading to nowhere good. They're still resistant to the information sites like ATS uncovers, having been programmed to see us a whack-a-doodles, but the know somethings up.

I don't blame people for not wanting to learn more about what's happening in the world than the evening news shares; it's not something you can un-know, and loosing their comfort zone isn't an option for a lot of people.

The MSM is unfortunately bought out by the corrupt 'elites' themselves (Soros, Gates, etc). They are very well aware of what's happening and what they are hiding/lying about

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thelastman
Just because some farmers and fishers get cranky doesnt mean the country is in a state of revolution. Most people hate farmers. I sure do. I just checked and only 2% of the Dutch population is employed in agriculture. %$%$ these people - they dont matter.

Also - someone should shoot them for blocking the road. People are trying to get to work ffs. Who do they think they are? Blockade Australia? Black Lives Matters? What is with these jerk protestors blocking traffic anyway?
People might be more sympathetic once store shelves are empty. Did you even look into why these farmers are protesting?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Either way, when they spray # over lines of police, you're going for it. My gut feeling is this won't stop till the government stands down.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Then come to Germany right now, switch on every available news TV channel, every radio channel, open every damned presstitutes newspaper and be rewarded with exactly zero information about these events. Not everybody is using the internet to get his news, especially older people don´t do this on a daily base.

That is funny - because I have read it in every newspaper in Germany, in every radio news and in the main TV news. You probably started to look it up today, but the protest is going on for a good week now, and there is really no need to report about it daily on each media - after all, it is just another protest in a neighbour country, happens in France almost weekly. :-)

Examples of news reporting:
tagesschau tv (29.06.): www.tagesschau.de...
Focus magazine (3 days ago): www.focus.de...
WDR radio news (yesterday): www1.wdr.de...

so a Reuters, Bloomberg or whatever article in english is not very helpful for older people who only speak dutch or whatever language.

If I spoke dutch, I would look first into the dutch media - which is reporting about it, of course...
Cheers
edit on 6-7-2022 by carport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
a reply to: thelastman

You got some valid points with some i agree.

But the reduction in emission if we close down all farms is not gonna help on a global scale.

Not when in countries like China and India just dump the waste into the rivers.

I don't believe in all the "change starts with you" crap not when i live in a country with 17 million people and the big polluters are living like there are a 100 spare planets laying around.

Actually ...
it is mainly about pigs. Currently, there are about 11 million pigs being grown in the Netherlands. Their waste contributes (along with other sources of farming) at a rate of 70% to all human produced CO in NL. So far, farmers put the waste into the ground, and, given the small size of NL, you can also imagine that the nitrogen of this waste is increasingly polluting the soil and make it harder to refine drinking water. So far, quite a few of this waste was transported to Germany and dumped there on the fields in the border region - polluting the soil there also (I don't know, but probably the same happens with Belgium).
But anyway, it is believed that the new laws that came into effect now will reduce the pig export in the NL by 300,000 (from a volume of 6,5 million), which is about 5%, some experts go as high as 20%.

So ... it is not about not raising pigs or not doing farming, it is rather about cutting back what has grown too much. Bad for the people who are effected (though the government has put up hundreds of millions of Euro to make a change less painful), but to continue would mean that even more people could potentially be affected (eg. by the soil pollution) once.
And, to raise another point: It is possible that this change will better the conditions of pigs raising, eg. give them more space to roam, etc. - and for a better quality meat, farmers might be able to gain a higher sellling price as well (which actually happened in Germany after the supermarkets have banned meat of the worst raising conditions from their shelves).

I do understand the environment problems and I do, as well, understand the farmers concerns. But like I said, too much is too much and therefore, I see an appropiate reduction of pollution as being justified.
edit on 6-7-2022 by carport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carport

We have a problem with pigs in the U.K. too, not only are they a waste they always go after soft targets like traffic offences rather than the real criminals, like the ones in the WEF and their political puppet policy makers. Pigs, scum, filth, whatever your preferential term, we would be better off without them.

Anyway enough here say from me and you, do you think all those farmers would be protesting on mass if the new rules were fair and doable? Or do you think pig farming is some kind of money making racket that needs reigning in because a bi-product is fertiliser/compost which is essential for plant growth? Is there any evidence it produces run off into waterways except in heavy floods? Or is someone telling porky’s?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
there goes the food. not only the NL, all countries will be crushed.

pretty soon it'll be guts and bugs only.
wtf are these people thinking?

i'll miss the dutch milk fed veal, the most.

ikea meatballs are pretty good so are their bagels.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Holy Christ, the WEF are really ramping up their assault on the people. The 'rising cost of living' is deliberate, coordinated & diabolical in nature. As I have said elsewhere:

They MUST be stopped.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
Anyway enough here say from me and you, do you think all those farmers would be protesting on mass if the new rules were fair and doable?

If you were a farmer making good money with lower environment standards - would you rather continue doing what you are doing and hope the laws will not be pushed through ... or would you do reduce your source of income voluntarily even before the law comes into force?

Or do you think pig farming is some kind of money making racket that needs reigning in because a bi-product is fertiliser/compost which is essential for plant growth?

The problem is not the fertilizing, it is the over-fertilizing. There is simply too much waste for too little soil, or in other words, the fertilizer is not doing good, but causes problems to to its sheer amount (have a look how little the Netherlands are - yet they export worldwide, after the US, the second most amount of agriculture products).
Actually, the Netherlands even export some of their waste into bordering Germany - some legally, some not. The Netherlands have, btw, one of the toughest rules for waste (they can only use waste to fertilize 3 months per year), but storing the waste in the other months increased costs for farmers.

The same problem occurs in Denmark, btw. Even in Germany, pig raising had to be reduced by 20% because of the main problems:

- increased amount of antibiotics in ground water -> increased amounts of antibiotics in drinking water
- increased amount of nitrate in ground water -> increased costs of water purifying
- increased emission of laughing gas (considered to be more damaging than methan)
- increased emission of particulate matter (very small particles that can go into the lung)

Is there any evidence it produces run off into waterways except in heavy floods? Or is someone telling porky’s?

Yes there is evidence for that - which is why there were put limits in place in the whole of the EU. However, no other country than the Netherlands have such an extensive production (relative to their land space). The Netherlands, are, so to say, the highest effective agriculture production machine of the whole world - and therefore, it is understandeable that every effort to reduce the production will meet heavy resistance.

Like I wrote, I see the problems of both sides - but when I have to judge, I prefer my own well-being over lower meat prices.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Real science says that more than ten percent of animal protein in your diet is courting bad health outcomes. Five would be more ideal. When the Nazis took the pigs and cattle from Denmark in the second world war, the incidence of heart disease and blood pressure disappeared for the duration of the war, as soon as they came back it went back up again. But you must be free to choose as an informed decision not have it forced down your throat.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It seems the military has been deployed with tanks on the streets in the Netherlands. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: anonentity

I did not watch the videos, but if it's true that 50% of the farmer's have been shut-down , that's insane!
Reminds me of 'de honger winter' (hunger winter during WW2)

Good on the farmer's for fighting back.They are sure to have support from everyone , once they see empty shelves!

In Hotel California, the just say you can’t use water. Same results. Now, if only…

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
there goes the food. not only the NL, all countries will be crushed

pretty soon it'll be guts and bugs only.
wtf are these people thinking?

This is exactly what they’re thinking. ‘Bill’s (Bug) Burgers’. Grand Opening. Under Old Management.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

In Britain, the fuse is lit. It won't be long till it blows. If they have security tags on bits of cheese now. When any Dairy farmer could make and sell the stuff, but is not allowed it won't be long. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It seems the military has been deployed with tanks on the streets in the Netherlands. www.bitchute.com...

The tanks are mainly to stop tractors from blocking critical highways , mainly around schiphol airport.

They are not deployed for direct intervention.

Small edit : i work in food logistics , our warehouses have not been blocked at any point during the week , they seem to be concentrated in the northern provinces.

So it is not yet on a wide scale , random and local right now.

edit on 8-7-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

a reply to: billxam

I wonder if they knew they would go off like this, and starve Europe, my trust levels are zero,

This is the Farmers closing highways with #.www.bitchute.com...

WOW. They aren't playing. That # is downright scary.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Real science says that more than ten percent of animal protein in your diet is courting bad health outcomes. Five would be more ideal. When the Nazis took the pigs and cattle from Denmark in the second world war, the incidence of heart disease and blood pressure disappeared for the duration of the war, as soon as they came back it went back up again. But you must be free to choose as an informed decision not have it forced down your throat.

That's simply not true. Real science doesn't say that.

Researchers have discovered that despite meat-heavy diets, low levels of good cholesterol and high levels of inflammation, an indigenous South American tribe has the healthiest hearts ever examined — and it might have something to do with parasites in the gut.

“It’s kind of an exciting paper,” said Ben Trumble, co-director of the study and an assistant professor in the School of Human Evolution and Social Change at Arizona State University and affiliated faculty in the Center for Evolution and Medicine, “because for a long time we thought pre-industrial groups had lower levels of heart disease. The Tsimane have the lowest levels of plaque in their coronary arteries that we’ve ever seen.

news.asu.edu...

Having a high protein diet along with all the other crap we eat is what causes problems. Real science flip flops about diet and nutritional value of items.

edit on 8-7-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

That's why I quoted a real-life situation with regards to the German invasion of Denmark.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Clickbait title, police shot at a farmer vehicle attempting to ram or drive over the police.

These vehicles can pancake police cars and people.

Besides shutting down highways and distribution centres it's being blown up.

no the highways and distribution centres are about to be blown up slight difference

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carport

a reply to: thelastman

You got some valid points with some i agree.

But the reduction in emission if we close down all farms is not gonna help on a global scale.

Not when in countries like China and India just dump the waste into the rivers.

I don't believe in all the "change starts with you" crap not when i live in a country with 17 million people and the big polluters are living like there are a 100 spare planets laying around.

Actually ...
it is mainly about pigs. Currently, there are about 11 million pigs being grown in the Netherlands. Their waste contributes (along with other sources of farming) at a rate of 70% to all human produced CO in NL. So far, farmers put the waste into the ground, and, given the small size of NL, you can also imagine that the nitrogen of this waste is increasingly polluting the soil and make it harder to refine drinking water. So far, quite a few of this waste was transported to Germany and dumped there on the fields in the border region - polluting the soil there also (I don't know, but probably the same happens with Belgium).
But anyway, it is believed that the new laws that came into effect now will reduce the pig export in the NL by 300,000 (from a volume of 6,5 million), which is about 5%, some experts go as high as 20%.

So ... it is not about not raising pigs or not doing farming, it is rather about cutting back what has grown too much. Bad for the people who are effected (though the government has put up hundreds of millions of Euro to make a change less painful), but to continue would mean that even more people could potentially be affected (eg. by the soil pollution) once.
And, to raise another point: It is possible that this change will better the conditions of pigs raising, eg. give them more space to roam, etc. - and for a better quality meat, farmers might be able to gain a higher sellling price as well (which actually happened in Germany after the supermarkets have banned meat of the worst raising conditions from their shelves).

I do understand the environment problems and I do, as well, understand the farmers concerns. But like I said, too much is too much and therefore, I see an appropiate reduction of pollution as being justified.

lol thats the biggest load of chit ive ever heard well done
this has civil wrar written all over it this is being said by high ranking politicians its being downplayed by the corrupt media but we know wast going on and this wont end until our prime minister fucxx off TRUST ME

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join