It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netherlands in a state of revolution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
www.bitchute.com...
It looks like they have crossed the Rubicon on this one. The Dutch are very reasonable until the red line is reached.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: thelastman

Hate eating and staying alive too eh? because farmers provide alot of the food people eat.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

You got some valid points with some i agree.

But the reduction in emission if we close down all farms is not gonna help on a global scale.

Not when in countries like China and India just dump the waste into the rivers.

I don't believe in all the "change starts with you" crap not when i live in a country with 17 million people and the big polluters are living like there are a 100 spare planets laying around.

edit on 6-7-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

If you want to drop the carbon then plant trees. Not cut them down for 5g.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It is not a revolution. You're revolution is fanciful and choice of words completely hyperbolic.

The authorities are doing similar in the UK, but more watered down than the EU now Brexit has happened. They do have their protocols from the global bodies now beginning to police our consumer and agricultural behaviour.

We will all die if they don't. I know many of you guys who live in cities think everything is fine, that the world can take whatever abuse we throw at it and it will not impact our health or future, but you are living in la la land and deadly blind.

Nature will be like a mass shooter soon if we continue like we are. Those farmers are killing their own land. It is not sustainable. All the insects have gone. The nitrogen compounds are deadly. Personally, I think I am getting weird hay fever mixed with nose bleeds because of what is being blown down from the farms upon me.

My uncle is a farmer. They are having a lot of new legislation put on them. They have had to go along with it. Prices are reflecting this in the supermarkets. He is not rebelling. He is going with the flow as he is a law abiding citizen as well as a farmer. He uses his vote. He uses his tractor to work his farm not as a weapon of protest.

We can't carry on with a world of lazy convenience if it is destroying our health, our world and our children. It is cruel as well as utterly toxic to everything including us. I would rather us try to live within our means and clean up our act, even if it costs a few more of Caesar's coins.

Your post is bordering on fake news. Strikes are happening everywhere in Europe right now. Drivers are blocking motorways in the UK. Half our government are resigning because of the chaos. We are in a much worse state than Holland if anyone looks in from the outside. It is nowhere near a revolution.

You need to look up the word revolution. I think you have chosen the wrong translation from the Dutch word you mean may be? It is nothing like a revolution. Stop trying to big it up to suit your own aggressive and extreme agenda.

You are right about the media though. They don't report any of this. They are disgusting. I wish there could be a new media revolution where they have to actually reflect on what is really happening. They are exactly the same as you. They hype, make disappear with invisibility and edit reality to suit their own prejudices and agenda only to become a corrupted propaganda tool of illusion and prejudice; a perversion of what is acurate and truthfully reflects current circumstances.

To me you are all an illusion. I see the lies you all tell; farmers, media, government, voters. You are all deserving of the hell you are giving yourselves and each other. You all twist the world out of shape to suit your arbitrary, undemocratic, dictatorial agendas.

While there's a vote we still have hope. If they take away my vote I will fight them then, not before. If they dare try I will fight a war against them even if I am on my own. That is all. End of debate. No revolutionary can convince me it is worth giving up democracy unless democracy itself is is being directly threatened.

You like using Caesar's thumb? This is for you then for using the word revolution and attempting to deceive the ATS Community with your hyperbole:

edit on 6-7-2022 by Tarantula777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I say %$%$ farmers. The lazy bastards. Let them get real jobs. Do a full days work for once in their lazy lives.

We all have a right to our own opinion. Good luck surviving if you are going to put your wallet where your heart is and stop buying anything that comes from plants or animals.

As for being lazy, this condition affects every industry, not just farming.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarantula777

Revolution is as defined "An abrupt change in the social order" I posted some facts don't shoot the messenger.www.bitchute.com...

edit on 6-7-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
There have been protests for weeks. Now that a shot is fired it suddenly is world news. it was a warning shot btw because he drove through the road block, the cop aimed at the tractor, not at the people in it. think there is a pic showing the bullet hole.

what I find the most funny about this is that in Europe, the focus in the media is yet again on the conspiracy sites that use this incident to spread 'false info'.

Anyway, a lot of the farmers will have to stop their activities because of the new emission laws. For a lot of farmers this came as a surprise, while it was all already decided in 2015 and the following years when they put together 'agenda 2030'.

While the EU, UN and Nato push their agendas forward, a lot of people are going to find themself in situations they didn't expect because no one ever bothered to look into what is actually written in the text!

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

It is no secret that the world has to find more sustainable ways of doing things. It has been quietly gaining momentum in an organic way for decades. But it seems to have now been hijacked for a more immediate agenda by billionaires who see that sustainability in an organic way will not sustain their power and profits. Starving and medicating whole populations into submission, and changing the order of things in less than a decade is a recipe for an unfolding disaster. That will ultimately destroy the existing order with them as well. This isn't hyperbolic musings it's a historical fact on the way things operate.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: anonentity
...not a jot about it on the Corporate media.

Did you check?

I got 6.18M hits and while they might not be about the recent protests the first few pages had articles on the present protests from reuters, ap, dw, bloomberg and even abcnews.

Then come to Germany right now, switch on every available news TV channel, every radio channel, open every damned presstitutes newspaper and be rewarded with exactly zero information about these events. Not everybody is using the internet to get his news, especially older people don´t do this on a daily base. They suck up what drips out of their TVs, radios, newspapers. Not everybody speaks two or more languages, especially not the older people so a Reuters, Bloomberg or whatever article in english is not very helpful for older people who only speak dutch or whatever language.

The main propaganda tools still are radio, TV and newspapers for a huge mass of people. Ask yourself why that massive psy op works as intended for these criminals since 2020.
Cheers
edit on 6 7 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

(post by surfer_soul removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

While the EU, UN and Nato push their agendas forward, a lot of people are going to find themself in situations they didn't expect because no one ever bothered to look into what is actually written in the text!

Have you read agenda 2030? Does it say anything about finding out your suddenly unable to provide for yourself and your family because there’s no fuel or food available?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Have you read agenda 2030? Does it say anything about finding out your suddenly unable to provide for yourself and your family because there’s no fuel or food available?

I did read it actually, all 3 of them

No it does not say that. but it's a direct result

It does however say that Russia and China should be dealt with (2015!)
it says emissions must go down ( farmer protests now)
it says a concrete stop must be in place in 2030 (meaning that your unused land is going to be worthless! I sold mine recently, before ppl start to realize)

it says many things... more people should read it, if not there are going to be a lot more surprises in the next year.

about the fuel and food though, I'm in Europe, over here there still is food an fuel. I'm not sure how the overall situation is in the US and other parts of the world.
edit on 6-7-2022 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The media hasn't been silent, it's just not a very big story right now given the recent shootings.

All that's happening is that some Dutch farmers have staged a strike in protest against new environmental regulations covering fertiliser levels in the soil.

Regular ordinary domestic stuff, not conspiracy, nothing particularly interesting.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: thelastman
a reply to: kwakakev

Nobody does more damage to the environment that farmers and its much worse in the Netherlands because of how densely concentrated it is. Nitrogen is a pollutant. All the Dutch Gov wants to do is prevent Dutch farms from expanding and to buy back some farmland to reduce the problem. They also want farmers to recycle more nitrogen. Of course the Dutch farmers are asking for a $3 billion hand out to do because that is what farmers do - bludge.

I say %$%$ farmers. The lazy bastards. Let them get real jobs. Do a full days work for once in their lazy lives.
This must be intended to be satire. You understand farmers are some of the hardest working folks out there? What happens when the farmers all stop feeding us and get “real jobs”? I’m sure we’ll all get by catching bugs and foraging for tubers.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I got 6.18M hits and while they might not be about the recent protests the first few pages had articles on the present protests from reuters, ap, dw, bloomberg and even abcnews.

Ummm... you are aware that the vast majority of the sleep walkers don't do internet searches for their news, right?

If it isn't on the telly, it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So you will be fully aware how smart cities, build back better, and the great reset are all tied in? In the U.K. they want to get rid of gas boilers (that they pushed on people to heat their homes with) by 2030. They want to replace them with heat pumps which are actually quite useless at heating homes. Gas prices have already increased 4x what they were last year so has electricity, so many people won’t be able to afford to heat their homes anyway. Petrol and diesel are also at record highs along with laws to stop producing new motors that use these, so everyone will be forced to use electric vehicles. Except most people won’t be able to afford these either.

People are going to be in for a shock alright, there will be shortages of everything, food may be plentiful in most places right now, but it’s going to get very expensive and more scarce. I expect many things will be rationed. All this is directly because of the policy’s in place to implement agenda 2030.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
a reply to: tanstaafl
The OP didn't specify that they were talking about sleepwalker's or anyone else's method of obtaining info. They said nothing was being reported in any way.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

So you will be fully aware how smart cities, build back better, and the great reset are all tied in? In the U.K. they want to get rid of gas boilers (that they pushed on people to heat their homes with) by 2030. They want to replace them with heat pumps which are actually quite useless at heating homes. Gas prices have already increased 4x what they were last year so has electricity, so many people won’t be able to afford to heat their homes anyway. Petrol and diesel are also at record highs along with laws to stop producing new motors that use these, so everyone will be forced to use electric vehicles. Except most people won’t be able to afford these either.

People are going to be in for a shock alright, there will be shortages of everything, food may be plentiful in most places right now, but it’s going to get very expensive and more scarce. I expect many things will be rationed. All this is directly because of the policy’s in place to implement agenda 2030.

YUP!

There really isn't much else to say, then yes you're right.

It is so sad to see that this is coming as a surprise for so many because it hasn't been kept a secret at all! But most people wouldn't even listen when you told them this a couple years ago.... ok, I didn't see the war coming years ago, but all it did was speed up an agenda that was already there....

Gas has to go, fuel has to go, new buildings have to go, etc.... I recently sold my land before it is worthless and using the money for a new solar installation with home batteries and electric car. My gas installation is going and all my appliances being replaced. My mother thinks we are going crazy spending all that money, but the thing is... I'm not sure if my money in the bank is going to be worth anything at all in the near future. At least now we are getting something back for it....

Newest thing over here, they now allow me to sell my leftover solar energy to anyone I want. The energy prices today are around 0.44€ /kwh. If I put my leftovers back on the grid they pay me 0.18, but now I can sell it to my neighbor for 0.25... I can even give it away for free if I wanted to.

All I can say is, if you have a bit of money saved, invest it now... 2030 is not the end date, it will just be the beginning

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I understand your strategy, but the problem of going independent with modern tech has its limitations on the availability of spare parts. Older tech can be made to last hundreds of years. Wood is carbon neutral. All the flooding would have totaled most modern cars , whereas a car made in the fifties could just be dried out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join