It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netherlands in a state of revolution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well apparently you can't get across the German border, the lamestream media is very quiet, 50% of the farms have been shut down, and the BS says they are using too much Nitrogen. The Dutch are an easy-going people but they are backing the Farmers, not a jot about it on the Corporate media. One report says that police were firing on protesters. I hope there are members from the Netherlands to confirm or deny, the extent of the problem. www.bitchute.com...

And this police caught infiltrating protesters.twitter.com...
edit on 5-7-2022 by nonentity because: (no reason given)

And shots fired by police www.bitchute.com...
edit on 5-7-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The lamestream and the idiots in charge do NOT like it when the rabble don't like what they shovel our way. Take Canada for instance. Easiest way to keep it from happening all over is to not allow the information to get out to the majority of the population.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

I wonder if they knew they would go off like this, and starve Europe, my trust levels are zero,

This is the Farmers closing highways with #.www.bitchute.com...

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The MK ultra kool-aid outlets have done a wonderful job of keeping the normies dumbed down, distracted and completely complacent. There has been a quiet war ongoing against humanity for generations and its coming to a head very soon.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Clickbait title, police shot at a farmer vehicle attempting to ram or drive over the police.

These vehicles can pancake police cars and people.

Besides shutting down highways and distribution centres it's being blown up.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I did not watch the videos, but if it's true that 50% of the farmer's have been shut-down , that's insane!
Reminds me of 'de honger winter' (hunger winter during WW2)

Good on the farmer's for fighting back.They are sure to have support from everyone , once they see empty shelves!

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
...not a jot about it on the Corporate media.

Did you check?

I got 6.18M hits and while they might not be about the recent protests the first few pages had articles on the present protests from reuters, ap, dw, bloomberg and even abcnews.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Left parties are to blame they think a country with 16 million people will save the world if we close down all farms.

Our biggest export are products made by farmers.

Not gonna help if polluters like China the us and India keep on going.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Did I check, yes the TV news and the MSM news? Having to hunt out information that will stop the food from the major supplier to Europe is a sad state of the growing mess we find ourselves in.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I didn't have to "hunt" for the info I found, which you said didn't exist.

Of course I didn't get any notifications, because I am not subscribed to any of them, but that isn't the MSM's fault.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Then please post any relevant information.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Well apparently you can't get across the German border, the lamestream media is very quiet, 50% of the farms have been shut down, and the BS says they are using too much Nitrogen. The Dutch are an easy-going people but they are backing the Farmers, not a jot about it on the Corporate media. One report says that police were firing on protesters. I hope there are members from the Netherlands to confirm or deny, the extent of the problem. www.bitchute.com...

And this police caught infiltrating protesters.twitter.com...

And shots fired by police www.bitchute.com...

At this point, I hope they fired back. I don't advocate violence, but enough of this crap already. There should be a team hunting klaus schwab and every corrupt politician, pharma exec and CEO to bring to trial and the execution of sentence, or sentence of execution, whatever works....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If the MSM did its job, people would see how bad things really are. There's never a mention on evening news about all the protests going on world wide, just more 'prop Biden up', telling us what wonderful plan he has to handle whatever the current crisis is.

If if people can't put their finger on the cause, most feel something is very, very wrong. C19 feels like step one of a plan down a path leading to nowhere good. They're still resistant to the information sites like ATS uncovers, having been programmed to see us a whack-a-doodles, but the know somethings up.

I don't blame people for not wanting to learn more about what's happening in the world than the evening news shares; it's not something you can un-know, and loosing their comfort zone isn't an option for a lot of people.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This footage should be on the nightly news.
You will starve and own nothing.

The EU would rather force people to eat bugs.

edit on 6-7-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I have worked on some factory farms, some are doing better than others in terms of quality of life for the animals they raise.

The caged battery hens started around the time of the world wars. Labor was in short supply and to help one person be more productive with egg collection, the system of caged racks was built. With the system installed and economically productive, it continues.

The free range birds have a better quality of life, able to move around, feathers not all beat up. The chickens are social animals and sort out their pecking order.

All these animals would not have a life if it was not for the farmer. If waste is a problem with the bigger farms, some money to find a better market or processing will sort it out.

As for all this Nitrogen excuse to shut down farming, something does not smell right. Could it be some major farming company wants to capture the market and drive out the small business? It has been the trend with covid with hitting small business hard. They got away with that so why stop now?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Nobody does more damage to the environment that farmers and its much worse in the Netherlands because of how densely concentrated it is. Nitrogen is a pollutant. All the Dutch Gov wants to do is prevent Dutch farms from expanding and to buy back some farmland to reduce the problem. They also want farmers to recycle more nitrogen. Of course the Dutch farmers are asking for a $3 billion hand out to do because that is what farmers do - bludge.

I say %$%$ farmers. The lazy bastards. Let them get real jobs. Do a full days work for once in their lazy lives.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Update from the situation in the Netherlands.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Just because some farmers and fishers get cranky doesnt mean the country is in a state of revolution. Most people hate farmers. I sure do. I just checked and only 2% of the Dutch population is employed in agriculture. %$%$ these people - they dont matter.

Also - someone should shoot them for blocking the road. People are trying to get to work ffs. Who do they think they are? Blockade Australia? Black Lives Matters? What is with these jerk protestors blocking traffic anyway?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I am with the Farmers on this one , although i don't believe violence is the key.

Because they want to cut back on Emission the entire economy has been put in the freezer.

Infrastructure cannot be expanded because of the extra emission , same goes for housing , building companies have to tick a lot of boxes to get a license to build housing with low emission.

I don't understand the timing, after years of corona and now the war in the Ukraine the dutch economy has taken a beating.

Agriculture is also a huge part of our national identity , from the flowers we export all over the world , to the windmills and clogs.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join