It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newsom 2024 DNC Candidate - WEF Overtake Complete

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Newsom is running ads in Florida:

www.miamiherald.com...

I think these ads serve a few purposes:

- Get in front of Desantis 2024
- Consumer learning on Dem messaging/reactions
- Understand viability of Newsom as a candidate in a very different political climate
- Get Newsom into the national conversation now
- Try and lure more people from FL to CA

And more.

Newsom is also a graduate of the WEF’s Young Global Leaders program. Other graduates include Putin, BoJo, Trudeau, Merkel, and more. The one country the WEF needs to put one of their people at the wheel of is America - then it’s game over.

As I see it, Newsom is potentially electable on the coasts - he would just expand on JB’s current plans. One of the issues I think they’ll have with Newsom is the public in the US is going to run out of patience with the JB agenda - if they haven’t already. Newsom will have to run on some opposing stances to “fix” what went “wrong”, even though right now the administration is doubling down on all the things that hurt the US economy, energy sector, and social stability.

WEF will pull out all the stops to get someone like Newsom elected - which I bet they did with JB, too.

The only thing standing between WEF control of the majority of major global business and political power is the American voting populous. We’re the last line of defense, and the GOP needs to start being thoughtful just like the DNC is with Newsom.

What do you think? Newsom’s the guy? JB for life? Trump 2024?

One last point… I hope the GOP decouples from Trump. My hunch is that Trump was a plant - he’s part of this whole charade. Whether true or not, he’s unelectable at this point - too much baggage. The fact the DNC is putting Newsom out now tells me they know JB can’t win - and they’re banking on Trump being the GOP nominee because he gives the DNC their best shot at victory in 2024. I know that’s unpopular to say here, but, if the GOP doubles down on Trump you can bet the farm they’ll lose - perception of the masses > the reality of the benefits of his policies.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Trump was the one person not controlled and it drives the left crazy. Name one other candidate in our lifetime that was hated by their own party, gave you a tax cut, lowered the cost of energy, and broke records for wage increases for the average citizen. Now tie that to major deregulation that’s only in place to keep the small guy out and you now have Trumps booming economy for the average Joe. Newsom would do exactly what Biden has done and continue to ruin the country and may even do a worse job at it, if that’s possible.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yes, that's my idea too, that if the US topples the rest of the world will follow. Unless it's all just theater, making us believe that. At this point I'm trying to stay cautiously optimistic, though it's hard. DeSantis could be a plant, I wouldn't be surprised one bit (though I love him :up
One thing is certain, if everything topples, people will revolt/wake-up in huge masses.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The democrat party feels threatened by the popularity
of DeSantis and Trump. Joey has ratings in the gutter
and his performance as installed leader is a dumpster fire. 🔥

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Newsome is the epitome of the "Fortunate Son". He started businesses with Getty money, then claims he built the businesses through hard work. I think he really believes that. He's a privileged, multimillionaire career politician who lives in a fantasy world. He'd be a perfect DNC nominee.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Trump will be 78 in 2024. I would hope that we are all learning a lesson right now.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Newsome is the epitome of the "Fortunate Son". He started businesses with Getty money, then claims he built the businesses through hard work. I think he really believes that. He's a privileged, multimillionaire career politician who lives in a fantasy world. He'd be a perfect DNC nominee.

100%.

No one who is a WEF graduate comes from a lack of pedigree, wealth, and connections. At least, not that I’ve identified or when looking at those who rose to material prominence.

Newsom is literally the perfect WEF US president - and young enough to stay prominent/carry the torch for a long time.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
The democrat party feels threatened by the popularity
of DeSantis and Trump. Joey has ratings in the gutter
and his performance as installed leader is a dumpster fire. 🔥

They absolutely do.

But the “threat”, to me, burns within. If Newsom was in office right now, the message would be far more controlled and people would have a lot more confidence. Newsom may be a lot of things, but those things include being intelligent - he wouldn’t be shaking hands with no one on stage and could actually field questions from reporters.

The greatest threat to humanity is humans, and the greatest threat to the DNC is JB - JB just isn’t capable of being the front man who sells people unpopular policies well. IMO.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Correction: "white privileged"

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If we consider the recent trends in state population changes to be a referendum on the respective governors' policies...

California’s shrinking population has big impacts

The 2020 census pegged the state’s population at 39.5 million and a recent report from the Census Bureau says California had a net loss of more than a quarter-million residents between July 1, 2020, and July 1, 2021.

“California appears to be on the verge of a new demographic era, one in which population declines characterize the state,” PPIC demographer Hans Johnson writes in a new analysis. “Lower levels of international migration, declining birth rates, and increases in deaths all play a role. But the primary driver of the state’s population loss over the past couple years has been the result of California residents moving to other states.”

There was just a thread posted not long ago here about Newsom's magnanimous gesture of a one-time stimulus to California's "middle class" families. The term "middle class" is quoted, because in Newsom's California, household income ranging between $250k - $500k per year were included in this legislation. This is in stark contrast with other states, and typifies the runaway tax and spend, bloated economy featured in California for years now, in fairness preceding Newsom's tenure (but he has done nothing but build on and ramp up this trend).

* this guy has done a p1ss poor job of managing the dysfunction of entrance ports in California, helping to snarl the U.S. supply chain.
* this guy has stood by and watched a complete and utter travesty of L.A.'s justice system under D.A. Gascone.
* this guy presided over some of the worst/most authoritative pandemic lockouts, while he excluded himself and family.
* this guy is a "Green energy" zealot, while California's power grid has been subject to rolling blackouts for several years now.

So if you like Joe Biden's Joe Biden's handlers' "America" ... you're gonna LOVE what Newsom has in store for you.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Trump will be 78 in 2024. I would hope that we are all learning a lesson right now.

What lesson? Newsroom checks all the boxes

Playboy

Flip flopper

Rich White Male

Hypocrite

Elitist

Crooked

edit on 5-7-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What lesson. Newsroom checks all the boxes

[x] Playboy

[x] Flip flopper

[x] Rich White Male

[x] Hypocrite

[x] Elitist

[x] Crooked

[x] WEF disciple

It's sort of like watching a slightly more smooth, urbane, and less effete (only slightly though) Trudeau.

I mean, this is what it's come to: style over substance; refinement over results.

If you do a sh1tty job running your state, or the country, but you don't have a strange orange hue, aren't noisy/obnoxious, and don't fire off MeanTweets(tm), then you get a pass.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Don't forget that Biden/Harris couldn't fill a school auditorium, but somehow managed to win an historical number of votes - even blowing Obama's popularity out of the water.

All bellwether districts were off.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

He has the media in his pocket being a part of The Getty
Family. All of Aunt Nancy Pelosi”s crime family network.

His hatred of United States citizens is first and foremost
on his agenda, and he will take that nation wide given
a chance. “America Last”.

WEF disciple he is indeed.

edit on 5-7-2022 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

What lesson. Newsroom checks all the boxes

[x] Playboy

[x] Flip flopper

[x] Rich White Male

[x] Hypocrite

[x] Elitist

[x] Crooked

[x] WEF disciple

It's sort of like watching a slightly more smooth, urbane, and less effete (only slightly though) Trudeau.

I mean, this is what it's come to: style over substance; refinement over results.

If you do a sh1tty job running your state, or the country, but you don't have a strange orange hue, aren't noisy/obnoxious, and don't fire off MeanTweets(tm), then you get a pass.

This is true throughout society now - literally in everything.

I’ve pondered on the point of “style” for a long time relative to substance, and this thread is a perfect example.

None of my OP was intended to be hyperbolic. It isn’t sensational, nor “FJB!!!!” or “orange man bad!!”… it’s a conversation about what potential out comes are to gather other perspectives about the probability of a given outcome, develop a forecast, and take steps to prepare/position/reorient towards the coming environment/event. Or, in many cases, unearth what could be done to prevent the undesired outcome.

That’s dry.

The satisfaction comes from developing a process toward seeing the world more clearly - and accurately - to make better decisions.

A thread about JB ending up in the shower with family members, or Trump’s antics, or Biden shaking hands with the air is a lot more “fun” for the blood sport of it.

Personally, I don’t typically care about any of that noise beyond occasional entertainment. JB shaking hands with his imaginary friend is hilarious, embracing, concerning, etc. But, what it really tells me is there’s a very low probability that JB will win another election.

I suspect if more people were more interested in the substance, the world would have a lot fewer problems.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Trump 2024?

He would first have to win in the primary race- and I know an awful lot of people who voted for him will not if there's even a half-way decent candidate running against him.

His age is a HUGE factor, after seeing what can happen with someone of advanced age for the last two years. That's too big a risk to take, for a lot of people.

Trump had four years, and the first two were with a GOP majority. They fought everything he tried to do, and when Democrats got into power, they turned the Trump hate down a bit and blamed the liberals for lack of progress. Few people want to have a rerun of endless verbal attacks, and multi-million dollar congressional investigations into unicorn farts again, and believe that's exactly what would happen.

For those who are convinced C19 was deliberately released in order to counter Trumps popularity and prevent him from being reelected actually fear what would happen should Trump be elected POTUS again, believing it could be far worse than what we've already been through.

Half the country is not okay with the woke progressive agenda we've been seeing ( I think it's probably a lot higher than that), and Trump is really great at working crowds into a patriotic frenzy, but that's not where the power lies. The power to limit a POTUS' success lies in the house, and unfortunately all of the branches- both parties- would fight Trump even harder than they did the first time.

Please note: These are what I have observed , what I think will happen and why, so don't bother telling me I'm wrong, go into attack mode on me, or try to convince me what a great POTUS Trump would be. These comments have noting to do with my personal feelings or hopes; just what I think I'm seeing.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
He is trying to lure back all the californians that left Newsomes globalist dystopia for actual freedom in Florida. New York hacks will probably be repeating this as well.

Judging by the amount of new people i still speak with everyday moving here, its not going to work.

top topics

join