It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'TWO DOSES ARE NOT ENOUGH': Canadians required to get COVID shot every 9 months

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Does this not make sense if COVID just turns into a flu season? It seems people are freaking out over what we have been doing for many decades with the yearly flu shots which are typically focused to the high risk and everyone else more of a desire than a true need. A flu shot typically has 3 different flus in it that changes every year, so why not just add COVID as one of them.

The flu vaccine doesn't destroy your natural immunity though. The covid-19 'vaccines' do as they're gene-therapy

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
The flu vaccine doesn't destroy your natural immunity though. The covid-19 'vaccines' do as they're gene-therapy

Your opinion doesn't mean its also true... There are non MRNA COVID shots too BTW, but they all work the same in the end.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

No. Mandatory clot shots don't make sense.

I didn't say mandatory, ever. I don't think anything should be mandatory if it is something going into your body, even Aspirin.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

No. Mandatory clot shots don't make sense.

I didn't say mandatory, ever. I don't think anything should be mandatory if it is something going into your body, even Aspirin.

It's the same difference. If you are going to lose your job and livelihood over it it's essentially mandatory.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

It's the same difference. If you are going to lose your job and livelihood over it it's essentially mandatory.

I agree that is the same as mandatory, so what is your point to me?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The covid-19 'vaccines' do as they're gene-therapy

No they don't, and no they're not.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

The covid-19 'vaccines' do as they're gene-therapy

No they don't, and no they're not.

Yeah, they are good! Just ask my best friend, and my ex father in law. Wait a minute... Never mind. They both died right after getting the injections. Father in law- 3 days later. My daughters friend died after getting jabbed as well.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Yeah, they are good! Just ask my best friend, and my ex father in law. Wait a minute... Never mind. They both died right after getting the injections. Father in law- 3 days later. My daughters friend died after getting jabbed as well.

Sure they did.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Sure they did.
Wow that's a new kind of low !

There's a 40% uptake in the death rate of 18-49 year olds , you don't think that's a tiny bit unusual ?

Oh & :
Myocarditis with covid-19 mRNA 'vaccines'

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

With the mayor of Toronto claiming that experts are saying boosters keep people out of hospitals.

Which is a lie.

From the same of the mayor that went on vacation during the lockdown.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Canadians will be required to get a booster shot every nine months for the foreseeable future

Only Liberal Canada had decided to do this.

Israel tried to this but dropped when they saw the cases in the millions and majority from vaccinated.

You can assume politicians in Canada are C19 vax free.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You can assume that Justin Trudeau in 9 Months from now will likely get his booster shot photo op again.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The more they are sounding like this the more C19 looks a rebranded flu virus.

edit on 5-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
Not surprising you defend Pharma.

Israel wanted to push ahead boosters every four months but those plans were scrapped once they saw a Million in the hospitals and many getting sick were vaccinated.

They dropped all restrictions after the four booster.

Canada wants Canadians to be boosted for the foreseeable future which is medical impossible.
They kept changing their narrative on the need for the boosters and how long the effectiveness of those boosters last.

edit on 5-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

From a comment in that article this one is more gold.

Trudeau gets three shots and catches COVID twice, Fauci got 4 shots, and went around double masked, and now has COVID

Why do they keep trying to sale a pitch for these boosters when their own arent doing a good job on trying to sale the boosters?

I had heard of un vaccinated who also got omicron but had recovered well.
Imagine trying to shut down the world and cities again over something deadly as their fear mongering..

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Sure they did.

So why haven't you gotten your 5th booster then?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
From a PFIZER Press Briefing on June 25, 2022.

Several possible severe side effects with each Injection of a Pfizer Covid-19 injection.

They can occur within 2 weeks of the injection.

Initial Vaccine and Boosters bring these potential dangers.

See this important XTheMadnessNow ATS Post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I don't know about theatre, so much as that lawyers bill by the hour so they are never in a rush. a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck

That's because the science shows your immune system is totally shot after 8 months.

Our leaders have two options. Admit they are responsible for the biggest cock-up in human history, or continue digging the hole.

Which option is more likely.
Soon the 'booster shots' will be tied to the so called 'social credit score' . As the 'boosters' will be needed for any immunity, people will need the 'boosters' to survive. This was all planned like this on purpose. They knew the 'vaccines' would destroy any natural immunity (the gene therapy).
So, wanna live ? Then better behave (comply) so your 'social credit score' is in the green and you qualify for a 'booster' shot

And because complying is no choice, "living a life" under such circumstances is not living a life anymore, there is another option for those who will be or already are pushed into the corner. They simply will behave like injured wild preators who are pushed into a corner and attacked and attacked and attacked, again and again. They will fight back.

Thinking:

"Living" a "life" like these criminals want it for us is like being dead on the inside but our bodies still have to make these criminals richer and with that more powerful. So if people feel hopeless, admit to themselves that they are nothing else than cattle for these criminals and start to see and accept the reality we are hidden in, what stops them from doing a last attempt to stop that madness even if it costs them their own life of a already dead at the end?

All that will become very ugly the next weeks and months and maybe even years or decades. I only hope the people unite and it will become really, really ugly for that ugly 1% that attacked and attacks 99% of the world population!

edit on 6 7 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 7 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
We aren't "required" to get anything.

Pa reply to: putnam6

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join