It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breath of the Wild 2 movement/travel patents I mentioned in other thread:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

BTW: You cannot patent something digital. A digital image or idea is copyrightable but it is NOT patentable and the copyright holds far more power. (Too much actually).

A physical idea/machine is what you patent that will have physical use in the real world.
In fact Nintendo will lose any lawsuits based on this BUT what will f'k you in court is copyright.
These videos have actually been badly worded.

Dad and I did research and we were right. You cannot make a patent for a digital work but you CAN and should copyright it and that's what's enforced in a court of law.

These companies are all doing it wrong.
edit on 5-7-2022 by SortingHat because: Companies are all doing it wrong.

edit on 5-7-2022 by SortingHat because: Video not showing up

edit on 5-7-2022 by SortingHat because: I couldn't get the full link tillnow.

edit on 5-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

If I were to make a Shiekah Slate mock off I would patent it but I can only copyright anything digital on it that's mine but I cannot copyright the physical machine itself in anyway or form.
edit on 5-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
If you need to add to or alter an OP please do so in the original thread rather than creating a new thread for that purpose.

If the edit window has passed please feel free to contact a moderator to ask them to edit the thread for you or, when possible, just add the new information to the extant thread in the form of a reply to the original thread.

Thanks.

Thread closed.

join