It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loftwings in BOTW hence Skyward Sword HD? (It won't let me post the actual title)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
My question is if the real reason we were pushed for Skyward Sword HD by NIntendo is to get people familar with Loftwings which are going to be how you traverse in Breath Of The Wild 2? ATS didn't like that thread title.

Skyward Sword Wii had a lot of trouble being too stale and hand holding not to mention motion controls but that would be just the top of the bucket of problems that game had as this video proves what I mean.

I think Loftwings are going to make some kind of major appearance and actually have more use and Link will be able to dive based on the patents leaked from said Loftwing having different diving techniques perhaps a boss battle in the air or fights in the air? Anyways I think Nintendo knows they need a new machine hence them hording materials which is usually frowned upon in Japan so they know something is going to go down and this time want to be prepared.

Anyways about SSHD we all wanted the Wind Waker/Twilight Princess HD two pack combo for the non existent 35th anniversary they failed to do. Instead we got a Zelda clone of the Mario Game & Watch which is just a calculator and clock with a game much overpriced. Zelda's edition did NOT include 'A Link To The Past' instead we got the OG Zelda and I think Zelda II the 'black sheep' game.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Stuck in fight vs electric ganon
I get into the 3rd face of the battle, where the ganon uses electricity to attack Link.

I tried using a wodden shield I found and he broke it on one hit then I keep dying.

Due to me struggling with the boss, I went to YouTube, but I cannot still beat it.

Should I moved on to the other divine beast and grind more hearts before trying to get back to him?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SortingHat
Skyward sword I couldn't get through the opening hour. I got to the part where you find the bird, and never played it again. Absolutely the worst opening of a Zelda game ever.

Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, and more have much more engaging beginnings.

WindWaker for Wii U, is one of the best remakes ever. The Gamepad was perfect for that game. Also for Xenoblade Chronicles X!
edit on 5-7-2022 by Backagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
My advice would be to buy a Wii U and hack it, then you will have access to EVERY SINGLE ZELDA game pre Switch (including BOTW though).

This way you will not crave re-releases of old games and you will not end up paying WELL OVER THE ODDS for re-releases of games which are already easily playable FOR FREE on a hacked Wii U.

I love Zelda games but it astonishes me that Zelda fans want re-releases and are willing to pay for them.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'd leave the electric Gannon until last

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Backagain

Tje point is that it seems very likely the birds will return in BOTW2 in a BIG way and I think that's why Nintendo really pushed SSHD for the Switch instead of what we thought and rightfully believed would happen.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Another thought may be that Nintendo might be doing a realistic version of Wind Waker instead of just a remake with Unreal 4 which is now dirt cheap and will look and feel loads better with realistic storms at sea (if done right) but to do that they want a new machine. The current one is too lame even for Unreal 4. Nintendo knows they need to up the ante for this one so are going to go all out! The sad thing is they probably know the upgrade won't be compatible with the OG Switch so they are trying to milk it as much as the can.

This will be the first time since the N64 that they don't have backwards compatibility.

Hence all the Nivida leaks recently showing data for new hardware that's not yet announced and Nintendo hording materials.
edit on 6-7-2022 by SortingHat because: Current Machine too lame even for Unreal 4.

edit on 6-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join