It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we know about the area and description of the Highland Park Killer Robert E. Crimo III

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PureBlood

Crimo has been caught.

I wonder How many shooters have been caught that caused 55 other shootings in the Chicago area this weekend?

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It's pretty easy to rack up a few hundred or even several thousand facebook friends if you a "content creator" which is effectively what fake woke druggy white boy rappers are. I've known a lot of them. They only leave their computer screens to mug little old ladies for drug money or to cash checks from their parents.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: ByteChanger

originally posted by: PureBlood

I turned around and I could see the shooter,” Mr. Cotreau, 47, said in an interview.

There's that number again.

I suspect it's from the game "Hitman"... He was agent 47. 47 is also tattooed on his face.

Also, from one of his videos...

So he has himself draped in what looks like a Rainbow flag, has a photo of himself wearing a black Antifa mask and helmet, has the word "Awake" tattooed on his face and commits mass murder at a Fourth of July parade.
What conclusions can we now make?
However, way back somewhere, I have to wonder if MKUltra is at play.

Haven't found the rainbow flag. Do you have a link? Only found him draped in the Trump flag and at a rally.

Link

Link

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Don't forget this one.

This is more and more looking like a MKUltra PsyOp.
btw, do you need more crayons or puppy food?

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: ByteChanger

originally posted by: PureBlood

I turned around and I could see the shooter,” Mr. Cotreau, 47, said in an interview.

There's that number again.

I suspect it's from the game "Hitman"... He was agent 47. 47 is also tattooed on his face.

Also, from one of his videos...

So he has himself draped in what looks like a Rainbow flag, has a photo of himself wearing a black Antifa mask and helmet, has the word "Awake" tattooed on his face and commits mass murder at a Fourth of July parade.
What conclusions can we now make?
However, way back somewhere, I have to wonder if MKUltra is at play.

Haven't found the rainbow flag. Do you have a link? Only found him draped in the Trump flag and at a rally.

Link

Link

I said what appears to be a Rainbow flag. It's my 5th post in this thread.
Linkypoo www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

For someone allegedly that has a Republican Father his son doesn't appear to be very conservative.
Let alone committing murder.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

The guy looks like a Psycho! Seriously he looks deranged. Surely someone suspected he would do something like this! Wish I could post a picture. Happy 4th to all ATS'Rs. Stay safe!

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Thought this was strange....

According to Google. Authorities surrounded his house... 19 hours ago...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This is more and more looking like a MKUltra PsyOp.

To the people disconnected from reality.

btw, do you need more crayons or puppy food?

If I did I'd take your Crayolas and dinner but I don't want to make you any sadder.

edit on 4-7-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Ah OK, the pink, yellow and purple coat. I see it now. Yikes, more pics on Facebook. He actually was actually marching at some Trump parade I see too. I don't get the where's Waldo shirt though. Did he follow Q? Coincidentally one of his songs is "I am the Storm".

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Did he follow Q? Coincidentally one of his songs is "I am the Storm".

Wouldn't surprise me considering how mental he appears.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Ah OK, the pink, yellow and purple coat. I see it now. Yikes, more pics on Facebook. He actually was actually marching at some Trump parade I see too. I don't get the where's Waldo shirt though. Did he follow Q? Coincidentally one of his songs is "I am the Storm".

Really trying hard aren't you pal...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Hausgereut

Bowen knot

It's not far off from masonic/runic/thelemic symbols and it definitely evokes process church symbolism.

This is the room escape from the Crimo videos.

His full archive: Awake The Rapper Archive

He also has an IMDB profile.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Belialscousin

Trying to do what pal? The link was provided. I had seen the picture of the colorful coat before, I had not seen something that resembled a Pride flag. While I was at the link the member provided, I saw more pics I had not yet seen including him marching.

I also asked if anyone knew of he was a Q follower due to his song title.

I've said he's a sick individual regardless of his leanings.
edit on 4-7-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I watched it and it's very bizarre. It could have only been crazier, if the scene where he has the bright strobe light flashing in his face (like the ones used by some agencies), he would have held up a sparkler. And who is video taping this?

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Why in The USA is this behavior commonplace. There must be a common factor there somewhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Some more tidbits...

“Arcturus, or more formally known as 'Project Arcturus' is an archaic manifesto/book conceived by Robert Crimo (Awake). It was published on the 19th of February in the year 2021. It's 28 pages and is composed entirely of an undeciphered sequence of numbers."

Amazon

This website is connected: Promote the Truth

Possible Yahuah cult? Reddit

Possibly Crimo's Instagram.

Twitter accounts @Yah_servant & @BlackQueenEsth1 seems to be connected to the yahuah account tagged on Crimo’s IG bio.

Bitter Jester Creative

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Why in The USA is this behavior commonplace. There must be a common factor there somewhere.

They have to get rid of the 2nd Amendment somehow and this is their chosen tactic.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Belialscousin

You're beating a dead horse. This simply is not going to happen. Guns sales could be banned right this second, and you'd still be the most well armed country in the world. The second someone decided to try and take existing guns, they would all be lost in boating accidents on waterways country wide. What your claiming simply is not possible in the states.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join