It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian army-Human Fort underground battle leads to Undead invasion dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
PART 1 (I did have some dreams actually come true with me in it, I manage to have some not happen due to me doing nothing, this might be a warning)
Reptilian-Human Battle underground(Just like LoTR, but nothing like LoTR or Warcraft fantasy but, extremely realistic).
Subterranean Human underground kingdom like the Medieval times with Giant humans in the army.
Subterranean Reptilians = Just like Orcs in LoTR or Warcraft who also had giant reptilian humanoids in their army like Ogres. But, they look nothing like Orcs or Ogres. You can say they are more Dinotaurs or the Reptilian conspiracy.
The leader of the Reptilian did not want to move his army into another part of the cavern behind them. He says there are undead in that area to his army like he seen a vision.
They were planning to cross a modern bridge to attack the army of Human alliance underground in front of them like they were scared what was coming for them or behind them.
As both side prepare for the inevitable attack by the Reptilians. The Undead army(Fallen Reptilian army) came through a magic portal behind as the Reptilian army was unprepared who were lining up for battle across the bridge facing the Human alliance army in front.
Then a massive messy fight happened between the Reptilian and the Undead army.

The Fallen Reptilian leader was talking to the Reptilian leader in the tent before capturing him.
I don't recalled the words, but they were talking in English(Universal language to communicate like movies or sci-fi games). Something like they were in competition.
The only word I heard the Fallen leader saying to the Reptilian leader is "You think your the only one...." and the rest was squabbling.
The rest of the Reptilian army ran toward human alliance army surrendering right away as it was the only route to retreat.
They wanted to form an alliance as they were scared to crap and lost their leader.

After defeating the Reptilian army, the dead Reptilians bodies were taken converted into the Fallen faction.
The undead army went back into the portal instead of moving forward across the bridge to attack Humans or chase after the retreating forces of Reptilians like they were planning another way to attack.
It seemed like they were more of Fallen Reptilian by their look not like Undead as in Zombie or Skeleton, their souls are taken and puppeted by some sort of evil magic that look dead with the same shadowy body shape.
But felt like they have an alliance with the real Undead army which is the skeletons like Reaper of Death you see in movies or Diablo though I have not seen the Reaper's dead army in the battle.
Both the Reptilian and Undead army only had medieval style of weapons and some magic, so they couldn't afford to blow up the crossing bridge with catapults.
They were not natural catapults though, they had explosive devices, some what your sci-fi medieval stuff. The Undead unlike video games, they take the technology and use it against everyone they come across and could hijack starships.

Description of the Fallen faction of people who are converted to them is that they have cold dead blue glowing soul leaking eyes sometimes(meaning not all the time) like you see in those video games, the bodies are shadowy black instead of normal colour and not very bright glowing blue aura(like neon lights on cars but way less bright).
They felt dead as like Undead. What you call Cold dead.
I can't find anything that video games or movies depict as them except the eye part like Lich King. I don't even play WoW and hate it.

If you think about Mortal Kombat Quan Chi stealing people soul and re-summoning them into a new Undead body(same shape as your previous body) that they are stuck and enslaved in, it is basically like that.
The scary part is this is not like Game of Thrones where you have one leader doing it. Any of the Fallen Soldiers can do it as long as there is one alive. They consume the souls of the dead and breed out a new body.

Humans side on the hand also used medieval weapons like swords, but had secret weapons, I'm not talking about modern guns(which is unknown). But they had a twin barrelled sci-fi golden cannons on their fort across the bridge like you see on space battleships.
The Human leader on the ancient medieval like kingdom decided to plan a way to destroy the Undead army.
There was no division between Human race(Asians lived together with White peacefully, Black and Hispanics are also in this, but their kingdoms are unknown for the most part.
The only segregation between human race is the lands by country like today society, basically almost the same without all the racist believes, brainwashing, or empire building as Humanity is already under one banner for peace. No one is blocking anyone especially the right to free travel like the olden days as long as your part of the Human alliance. There might be different countries unlike today.

Anything out in space there is no racial segregation like how the Nazis want everyone to live like or in current Hollywood movies where white man is the only group on a spacecraft.
Speaking of Nazis they don't exist. The only ancient kingdoms are of Asians living on top and Medieval like Christian Era of Crusades that live underground, but there are no crazy fanatics and everyone is not so called Christian in those old Christian Era kingdoms.
The underground human kingdoms utilize the Medieval knights style armour in a more advance scenario while the people who live on top has a futuristic friendly lifestyle like the modern era we have as probably seen like Star Trek. The clothing look nothing like Star Trek though.

Humanity is able to live underground, above the ground(like we are living today), and with people who colonized Mars(Terraformed and still growing).
I don't think a UN exists, obviously NATO doesn't exist, ehm. But, a galactic treaty among full alliance between Humanity by leaders of certain pocket of areas to achieve the protection of our Solar system against foreign forces is obviously there, you can think of Terran Empire like in Star Trek, but it is not an evil one like depicted in the TV show with no single Emperor or forced Democracy.

I also got a feeling why this has never happened is that one group that keeps ruining everyone chance from having this sort of society of peace and technological advancement.
That group has always been the Nazis because of their racial segregation ideas that would prevent any unity between humanity for conquest of the stars due to unable to accept other racial groups to live within their lands on top of Earth or within their country as there are kingdoms/cities living underground too.
Joint science and tech sharing, and joint fair trade. I also do believe that "For Profit only Corporations" may not exist either like we have today as I have not seen a single corporate company name symbol that would produce everything.
We are living like the old eras where there are only territorial kingdoms(empire like without emperors, but with no communication cut off that would cause any great war) and treaties of trades to utilize the most out of technology instead of producing cheap crap for profit so people don't have to keep buying, but just repair.

One of the major feeling is "Don't trust the Black Sun". They may sell rest of humanity out like in WW2.

edit on 4-7-2022 by arcticscouthunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
PART 2 Same dream.
There was a Jurassic Park Movie where it is extremely high tech because Human had already colonized Mars and terraformed it to be habitable. Hollywood may or may not exist, but movie theatres exists. Video games do not really exists. Internet probably doesn't exist so no social media like this forum. Tablets and computers were only used for Communication and recording for archives, but Communication is way faster than Internet today.

Earth can communicate to Mars faster than ever without paying any extreme price and it is probably free with non-profit due to the treaties laws of protecting the solar system. We most likely have starports, but I never saw them in the dream except being on a spacecraft looking down on Mars through a window that has steel lines in them like a scene in sci-fi movies.
Spacecraft looks nothing like any Sci-fi game or movie if you are going to ask and I have seen them all. You cannot find it on google because it is utilize by owner's spec which I was not the commander of the ship. Maybe I was on a starport of Mars, but who knows, it wasn't moving as I was waiting to see if there was going to be mushroom cloud on Mars after the nuke goes off.

In the Jurassic Park Movie Jeff Goldblum and the other guy from Mars is riding an "underground High Speed Rail" that is faster than today's era HSR to the "Park" as it seems like they are trying to go see Dinosaurs in a meet up, not sure if the Dinosaurs are going to be underground because I have a feeling the Dinosaurs are going to be on outside land on Earth on the same island as the movie.
It is due to the fact that we are so high tech that such technology could be built to be included into the scene of Jurassic Park.
How do I know it was Jurassic Park? Jeff Goldblum was wearing the same black shirt and was young like the first Jurassic Park Movie.

The only words I can recalled from the Movie were these.
Jeff Goldblum says "So your a gunner from Mars, huh?"
Other guy says "Yes, I had bring the ammo to my father."
After these word, they were talking about the Martian guy history background as character development in the movie, but I don't really hear the full script, only seeing the image of the scenes.
The guy from Mars look at a red symbol that looks like a 4x4 Jeep with a mounted gun on top of the HSR like you would see in subway ads and it gave flashback images of a Martian 4x4 Offroad vehicle during an unknown Martian war. The Vehicle is bigger than Jeep would not use rubber tires as they were on dunes of Mars, but no bigger than the Monster truck.
There was a gun on top of the roof of the vehicle with his father stand on guard(the gun looked something like a browning machine gun, but way more powerful that would be able to destroy modern tanks). The guy from Mars was running to an ammo depot to put ammo on the vehicle while Father and son was talking(squabbling). They were not even wearing any astronaut suit. Mars had already been terraformed to be breathable.
Earth and Mars owned by Human civilization. The Jurassic Park Dinosaurs were on Earth.
I had a feeling that the guy from Mars was getting a massive crew to hunt dinosaurs like the 2nd Jurassic Park movie, but more realistic, the Dinosaurs are more serious and brutal in the movie where people actually had to use their modern guns to fight back like the Avatar movie when fighting against creatures.

Back to the Reptilian-Human Battle Undergound Part 2.
It felt like the only way the Undead/Fallen army can attack is to cross the bridge from the portal they opened behind or attack from space utilizing an invading force, we humanity knew about it and constantly building up arms since meeting other alien humanoid species.
The Bridge was as big as this bridge but the roads was combined.

The bridge look like this version of the bridge but way bigger and the U shaped things hold the bridge wasn't that close. They were more 90 degrees from the bridge and red.

I planned 4 timed nuclear bombs(probably Tsar sized) that also has remote detonate option into the ancient portal (like a Stargate), but it is a magic portal where the Fallen Reptilians came to attack the Reptilian, as we did not know where the portal lead because it is kind of like Stargate where we had to have the right sequence/magic.
We sent 1 nuke to each sequence of portal that look completely barren and dead who we assumed the Fallen or Undead army would reside in. We were so high tech that we could ignite a nuclear bomb with a controller from as far away as Jupiter. When ordered, I press the buttons and nothing happened.

So, luckily I planned them to be timed and we just waited the time out while watching each planet from space.
The nukes blow up so our space force can see which planet get a mushroom cloud. I saw 4 different planets in our Solar System. One mushroom cloud happened to be on Mars(the one I was watching), One on Earth, another one on one of Jupiter's moon (Probably Io), then another one on a blue planet which I have no clue what it is, but all the planets were in our solar system.
No one died on Earth or Mars because the nukes as said was sent on remote areas that were completely wasteland and dark like how you have Russians drop Tsar bomb on areas that do not have anyone living in it. It was a tactic to see from space where the nukes went as you would see mushroom cloud popping up.

I was remote controlling a robot to cross the bridge like what we have now that are used a disable bombs for bomb squad, but it is like one of those 80's sci-fi robots with tracks and two arms. I have not seen a single robot movie that is like my model of robot. It was probably built to armies spec as it could have been used for somethings like suicide bombing.
Before I brought the remote controlled robot back. I planned to blow up the bridge by planting explosive barrel devices on top the bridge when the Undead army comes back and tries to cross the bridge.

These bombs are extremely deadly barrel bombs, not your typical gas or gunpowder barrels or any video game barrels. Same size as modern barrels drums use for wine making, but 1 barrel explosive detonation can blow up 1/4th of the bridge. I manage to put one barrel bomb on each side of the bridge and accident made the robot fell off the deep bridge. Then I saw the Helipad symbol on my remote controller screen for the robot. The robot basically fell down on which is basically a Helipad that could be a Helicopter storage facility hiding old Helicopters underneath.

www.wikiwand.com...

I had a feeling there are more aliens humanoids out there than just Reptilian types, but I never saw them in my dream. Either in our alliances, semi-alliances or neutral treaties with them. Everyone including aliens knew about the Undead threat and preparing for the inevitable battles either through Stargate like magic portals or galactic warfare. I saw super quick flashbacks(only 1 second) that the aliens are already at war against the Undead in space and losing lots of ground near our solar system. I had a feeling Undead plan was to invade Human colonies next and take Earth, this no surprise with all the graveyards we have.

My dream ended after that.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
PART 3 Experience after Dream
The Human Medieval Fort across the Bridge has similar big round dome shape layout as this picture with the scifi battleship cannons on top but much bigger and the stones are more white like the Giza Pyramid conspiracy. I have not even studied these til I got this dream.

This made me think about the Mudflood conspiracy living with giant humans was real. Giant Humans are not actually our enemy, but our alliance.
Recently I've found out about Egypt possibly having underground city access by the Sphinx which is on youtube. Gov could be hiding stuff not beyond our believes but against us(Reptilian conspiracy).

I also had a feeling that the Fallen and Undead faction has not been released yet, but they will come for everyone and it is going to be by fate that will decide whether we like it or not as we are super unprepared being enslaved on Earth.
No magic, No time travel, etc can prevent it because the dead raises the dead bodies(graveyards). Fallen just takes anyone souls out right even if you try to flee as a ghost. Nuking entire planets to kill them and destroy them into ashes is one way to destroy their army, but will not work when they come by spacecrafts.
Cremation is only the option to stop the dead from rising, back to ashes of the Universe.

You can think about Star Wars but instead of the Republic fighting the Empire or Confederacy droids, it is a Unity Galactic Alliance of collective living forces to defeat an Undead-Fallen alliance threat from the Universe.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I was having a bad dream the other day where people all around me fell ill and dropped to the ground and they were sweating blood instantly and their features in my dream were extremely warped.

I chock that up to advertisements for rupauls drag race on youtoob and a combination of whiskey, cold ass beer, and another green substance that burns at varying rates.

but hey what the hell.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Read Dave vs the monsters triology. Nearly as good as your dream.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Ya, about that I don't read books or take drugs. If anyone got a book that has some scenario like this dream maybe you can give me the title.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Did any of this take place in North or South Carolina perchance?

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

If your not trolling then I say yes. If your trolling I'd still say yes because as I said. It was a galactic and underground portal war. Everyone is involved. There was no where to hide even in bunkers. They attack from space and attack by opening stargate like portals underground. People and aliens had to fight side by side underground, on surface and even on gas planets with possible starports. Both man and aliens gets converted. Only robots are immune.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: arcticscouthunter

I’ve just heard stories in the past about unusual subterranean activity in that region, including odd earthquakes.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
a reply to: arcticscouthunter

I’ve just heard stories in the past about unusual subterranean activity in that region, including odd earthquakes.

If you talking about this US Military destroys Child trafficking tunnel. I don't know if that is real or not.

My dream didn't really give me location where the underground fort is really at, though it show me that it has long multiple tunnels cave system of connection to other big areas(which are not man made). There are more than one main base area than just the fort.

Two weeks ago there are more Earthquake going on. The comments maybe suggesting an Underground active volcano.

Underground tunnel boring machine is not surprising though.

edit on 15-7-2022 by arcticscouthunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

join