It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Narrative Flip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So what happens when those that follow the science overtake those following the science funding?

With the information battlefield going on around covid, eventually the truth will win. At the moment it is a slow creep. Those that got onto it early, those that have learnt the hard way, and those that still trust the government and pharma corp is working for them.

We know there is a big coordinated globalists movement driving the UN agenda. But are they that big? I guess 2K officers and 2M troops with those that really buy this depopulation agenda. Manageable numbers on the global war front with about 8 Billion people doing the best they can to survive.

Peter Daszak is top of the list, Anthony Fauci right there next to him. For now they are getting away with the Arkincide argument that it is in the state interests, but as the death toll rises as birth rates decrease, eventually there will be enough remaining people on our side going WTF?

One day, sooner or later these people will go to their grave with the belief they done the best they could with the infection the Earth is having from mankind. We all have a right to our own opinion. I don't see the Earth is at a stage I need to kill myself for the sun to keep rising. Nature has many ways to sort these problems out. I see no value in having an anxiety attack over one of the certainties of this world, death.

So to get back on topic, what happens the day the governments and media finally admit they screwed up? The thalidomide situation is some gauge to how pharma will play it, they have gotten smarter since then with many hard lessons. The current indications of where this mRNA tech is going has bad news all over it. I know the state does not have a good reputation for admitting its mistakes, but when that day finally happens as it is hit with an overwhelming wall of undeniable evidence...

The tide will turn as the vaccinated become the second class citizen. With the fear engaged around a super spreader how will it respond as the shredder goes mainstream? Practically its too late, theoretically it is another angle for these nut jobs to get that 95% cull rate. Ohh, you have been vaxxed, you are now a biohazzard and the property of pfizer. Sorry, but they do need to burn that mistake to remain viable as a corporate entity.

Who knows where all this insanity is going to go? One for the radar.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I figure once we wake up 'left-winger's sane/smart enough to be awoken, and those on the 'right' many of whom are also asleep , then we are the majority.
As the loudest, looniest, 'left-wingers' at BLM/antifa rallies etc, really are a minority.
The MSM just likes to make us think they are the majority simply because they're the loudest.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Here in Australia, the two party preferred system is unconstitutional. One person, one vote is how it was written. As for what all this left/right stuff? Maybe something to do with the balance between government and private enterprise? With how things look from here, there are some long generational roots of enterprise that have a tight grip on government.

The MSM is in tight with this globalist enterprise, I turned those idiots off a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: ancientlight

Here in Australia, the two party preferred system is unconstitutional. One person, one vote is how it was written. As for what all this left/right stuff? Maybe something to do with the balance between government and private enterprise? With how things look from here, there are some long generational roots of enterprise that have a tight grip on government.

The MSM is in tight with this globalist enterprise, I turned those idiots off a long time ago.
I don't watch MSM, just mentioning it as most people watch it (including my 'right-wing' asleep relatives)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Whole lot of "what if" salad you have there.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yep, guess the big 'what if' is what happens the day the media admits the vaccinations are not safe or effective?

Most on this site already get that. What happens when the rest of population gets it too?

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Yep, guess the big 'what if' is what happens the day the media admits the vaccinations are not safe or effective?

You mean what happens "if" the vaccinations are not safe, since effectiveness really doesn't matter.

Most on this site already get that. What happens when the rest of population gets it too?

"Getting it" doesn't mean they are correct.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Yeah, why would people post what if scenarios on a conspiracy theory site? It boggles the mind. Isn't this supposed to be like CNN?

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Yeah, why would people post what if scenarios on a conspiracy theory site?

Likewise, why would someone be bothered by someone else pointing out that they are just what if scenarios.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I think the flip you’re referencing, which will happen, will be in 2024.

I don’t see society doing COVID shot retribution on fellow citizens. We all made choices, some of us had mandates, etc.

Plus, those who got vaxed are going to be very upset at some point when reality sets in.

The irony of your post is you’re basically describing unifying the country on the basis of something that was intended to unify the country, but didn’t, so unity exists but its the opposite of the plan 😆

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I don’t see society doing COVID shot retribution on fellow citizens.

I tend to agree, if things keep going in the way it has been they are going to have enough issues over the coming years.

I know the day is coming where pharma is going to have to admit there are problems with the vax. A lot of new drugs are out for a few years, then get recalled. Make a quick profit and on to the next one. Come out with opps, sorry, we messed up on that one, here are a few bucks for some that got injured.

The way patient law is setup does provide a motivator for this course of action. No money in older drugs that we know plenty about and have already proven themselves. With the way medical research funding has been setup, some of it is reliant on this income stream.

So with the current political manta to 'Build Back Better' after the 'Great Reset', just what kind of visions are out there, dangers, opportunities? I know forecasting is tough, tricky and a clouded picture most of the time. With the psychological war going on, situational awareness helps in navigating it.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It's entirely possible our current crop of politicians are expendable and soon to be replaced by a "conservative" counter-revolution. The catch is both parties are run behind by the scenes by the same forces. Whatever it takes to retain control is what they will do.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I tend to agree, if things keep going in the way it has been they are going to have enough issues over the coming years.

I know the day is coming where pharma is going to have to admit there are problems with the vax. A lot of new drugs are out for a few years, then get recalled. Make a quick profit and on to the next one. Come out with opps, sorry, we messed up on that one, here are a few bucks for some that got injured.

The way patient law is setup does provide a motivator for this course of action. No money in older drugs that we know plenty about and have already proven themselves. With the way medical research funding has been setup, some of it is reliant on this income stream.

So with the current political manta to 'Build Back Better' after the 'Great Reset', just what kind of visions are out there, dangers, opportunities? I know forecasting is tough, tricky and a clouded picture most of the time. With the psychological war going on, situational awareness helps in navigating it.

The danger is that we will likely have a materially muted ability to amass wealth and therefor freedom.

Tracking you, all of us, will also be a top priority. The national “Vax App” for tracking didn’t take hold. They want us all in EVs so we can be tracked and remotely shut down/disabled (a feature all new cars must have after 2024, I believe).

Opportunities exist in the alt-energy and EV space. They exist in “smart” hardware or anything that offers convenience.

I’m going stream of consciousness here, and I realize your question was somewhat rhetorical, but one other thing I want to call out is subscription services for things you typically buy. For instance, IKEA is starting a subscription service by which you “rent” your furniture with a monthly payment. If you move, you just pick out your new furniture, ikea delivers it to your new house and picks up your old furniture. What was your furniture is reconditioned, cleaned, and rented out to a new customer. So, businesses that figure out how to create an ongoing revenue stream via products that typically are one-time purchases are an opportunity. I also think this model is what the WEF means when they say “you’ll own nothing and never been happier”.

This model will leave people having no residual value of their property - thus harming total net worth. Combine that with most payments being fully digital and you basically don’t have “money” and longer but rather “credits” you can use towards various activities or access to things - like furniture. It will still be called money, but, it won’t really be “money” the same way. No assets means no power. No power means easily controlled. It’s an attempt at a Chinese Social Credit system that will be accepted by US citizens - we just won’t create a “system” and instead do all of these things without tying them together. The problem they have is, it will eventually be tied together, and then we will have the SHTF moment.

I’m feeling sour today, apparently. 😀

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

A man lives in a society where citizens police each other with their mobile phones. | Utopia

A short movie of where some of these ideological trends are going. As for how it all actually goes, expecting a lot of local variations with the uptake and implementation of this growing technology.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   

"Problems with the Vax?" It has been outright fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud, legislated genocide via a felony RICO action that has been enabled and allowed by paid off government traitors and the criminal media. There are no problems with the vax, it is killing people just like they planned.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   

That is the absolute KEY in my opinion—turn off the TV and learn how to find truth on the internet, or directly from people one knows who have inside information.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Yep. It's not always easy to find good, solid evidence. But when you do it helps in navigating all the uncertainty and doubt that is around. ATS has been a good place to share information, can get a lot of people involved with some breaking issues at times.

new topics

top topics

join