It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ugh "Resilience" charter school brochure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
And with all the inflation going on and my Vanguard stocks being down 28% things are NOT improving in the US.

Vanguard™ eh ?

Have you looked into the holdings of your particular portfolios, to see where they stand on issues that are important to you ?

Perhaps you may be surprised at the origins, of these things that are upsetting you ...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
Did some background on Resilience Charter School and it seems like a run-of-the-mill charter school from their website. Looking deeper, it seems to be a fairly sub-par educational facility.

It opened its doors in 2016 and looks to be a smaller school with not the best of marks. And those low ratings seem to be on other sources as well.

So I stand by my thought that they're sending out flashy mailers with buzzwords to attract potential students and families. Chances are with being so lacking in standards, the small staff, high student:teacher ratios, they're close to the chopping block and grasping at straws.

Except I think it's probably the standard of most charter/public schools now.

Unless the school/school district is fighting it.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Having kids currently enrolled in a charter school, I disagree. I commented on that in my first post within this thread.

Thankfully, it's probably because we're in Florida, where the ultra-woke stuff isn't typically as tolerated.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
Did some background on Resilience Charter School and it seems like a run-of-the-mill charter school from their website. Looking deeper, it seems to be a fairly sub-par educational facility.

It opened its doors in 2016 and looks to be a smaller school with not the best of marks. And those low ratings seem to be on other sources as well.

So I stand by my thought that they're sending out flashy mailers with buzzwords to attract potential students and families. Chances are with being so lacking in standards, the small staff, high student:teacher ratios, they're close to the chopping block and grasping at straws.

They're full onboard with the upcoming Social-Credit™ scams that will soon be imposed on us all,
in the name of " Getting-Along™ " .

They use the PBIS-Rewards-System™,
just innocently preparing children to be compliant drone workers.

PBIS-Rewards-System™ is a part of Motivating-Systems™ family, of Social-Credit™ scams for Woke-Workplaces™, and Schools™.

A kid going through one of those Schools™ comes-out a nice little Compliant-Worker™.
When they are told to participate in a Medical-Experiment™ : they will be first in line
with their sleeves rolled-up, and making their public declaration of subservience,
because they are Trained™, Educated™, Molded™, and Formed™.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

My kids' school also uses PBIS. The older of my kids did the math and realized it's bullsquash, that the prize is not worth the contributions, so both kids contributed their own money from allowances for the bare minimum, about $25 each, and called it good. I pulled them out on the day of the "Fun Run" and we went to SeaWorld instead.

The PBIS program seems pretty fly-by-night from my experience. If it's anything sinister, they're a lot less organized than you fear. Schools have been doing fundraisers for years. This is just the current incarnation.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Good that you know about it, and don't find it a problem.

That was just a peek, was looking to see if there was a link to the GPPP™ and ESG™ Agendas™,
and didn't find any in that short 10 minute dig.

Maybe they are merely Self-Woke™, and just setting-up their businesses to be a part of the System™, as it gets rolled-out ?
LoL : just kidding...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thanks. Now I have to wipe beer off my monitor.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: ancientlight
Oh! The horrors.

Well, seeing as we all know exactly what those words mean when uttered by these radical leftist insane people, and that this is in relation to a school where kids are indoctrinated... yeah, potentially pretty horrible.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Coffee,closer?? what are you talking about? Did you take your meds today ? If you're trying to be funny by being a sarcastic a** it's lost on me.

David Mamet, Glengarry Glen Ross

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I got this brochure in the mail from the "Resilience charter school" , it's obnoxious

There's this rainbow colored chart with the words: inclusive, equitable, diverse, accepting, welcoming. safe space, for everyone

Just the first three words are such huge red Marxists flags :

The tyranny of "Diversity , Equity, and Inclusion"

And yesterday at my bank's atm , on the screen, photos of LBGTQ pride flags
(TRUIST) I'd change banks, but I doubt that will make a difference , all banks are in it together.

It just never ends this take-over . I'm so sick to my bones of all this Marxist hypocritical crap !

Sounds like you're somewhat triggered. It's not like you have school age children, so what do you care? Not sure what state you're living in, but maybe you should consider moving to a red state, a real conservative one, like Texas. Texas hates liberals. They are running themselves into the toilet, but they are conservative, yay!

All kidding aside, based on other posts I've read from you, you seem like a very unhappy angry person. I truly feel bad for you. I hope your high stress levels subside and you feel better soon.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Yeah, the kids that have run it the last few years at the school are just that: kids. They're barely out of high school. Usually three of them. Never seen anyone older associated with the program, though I assume they have someone coordinating above them from an office somewhere. But still, always seems like it's pretty rag-tag at the school facing portion.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

I got this brochure in the mail from the "Resilience charter school" , it's obnoxious

There's this rainbow colored chart with the words: inclusive, equitable, diverse, accepting, welcoming. safe space, for everyone

Just the first three words are such huge red Marxists flags :

The tyranny of "Diversity , Equity, and Inclusion"

And yesterday at my bank's atm , on the screen, photos of LBGTQ pride flags
(TRUIST) I'd change banks, but I doubt that will make a difference , all banks are in it together.

It just never ends this take-over . I'm so sick to my bones of all this Marxist hypocritical crap !

Sounds like you're somewhat triggered. It's not like you have school age children, so what do you care? Not sure what state you're living in, but maybe you should consider moving to a red state, a real conservative one, like Texas. Texas hates liberals. They are running themselves into the toilet, but they are conservative, yay!

All kidding aside, based on other posts I've read from you, you seem like a very unhappy angry person. I truly feel bad for you. I hope your high stress levels subside and you feel better soon.

What makes you think I don't have school aged kids? Do you know me? I happen to have a child in middle school, that's why they sent me the brochure. My son will be home schooled off course

It's cute with the patronizing tone. I am as angry/stressed about the world/US situation as anyone, especially anyone awake enough to understand what's happening. Obviously you're blissfully asleep

edit on 4-7-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So, if you have a differing opinion, you're a troll?

I guess I'll just continue to troll away.

If someone spouts nonsense in a thread in an attempt to intentionally derail the subject, illicit an emotional response from the poster, or posts messages that are thinly veiled attempts at luring people into reacting to what they say instead of responding to the original poster...yes, they are trolling. I didn't specify who was trolling, but there are clearly people here (and elsewhere) who specifically do that.

And I didn't think it was you.

Back to the OP, Marketing companies are having a field day with all these new statements that draw attention to their cause. It's easy an marketing job when all you need to do is get a reaction. This is the new gold rush.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

So, if you have a differing opinion, you're a troll?

I guess I'll just continue to troll away.

If someone spouts nonsense in a thread in an attempt to intentionally derail the subject, illicit an emotional response from the poster, or posts messages that are thinly veiled attempts at luring people into reacting to what they say instead of responding to the original poster...yes, they are trolling. I didn't specify who was trolling, but there are clearly people here (and elsewhere) who specifically do that.

And I didn't think it was you.

Back to the OP, Marketing companies are having a field day with all these new statements that draw attention to their cause. It's easy an marketing job when all you need to do is get a reaction. This is the new gold rush.

True, with the marketing. But it's also true with what's happening with the Marxist agenda, and with the indoctrination/CRT etc being 'taught' in schools , my reaction is to be expected

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Rainbows, in any form, are here to remind us God won't drown us all again. Don't hate on the bank for reminding you of that.

ETA: Butthead sarcasm ^

Sorry for being cheeky...
I think there is an agenda as well...
Cheers.

edit on 7-4-2022 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join