It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gavin's gonna save California a one time stimulus check for the middle class

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That $350 will be reimbursing me for the freezer I bought earlier this year. So free freezer!

That freezer allows me to save money by buying in bulk and preserving the fruits and vegetables I receive for free from those in my family who grow them as "hobby farmers".

I am not complaining!
edit on 4-7-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

It's for the people who don't actually shoplift.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Darn, I'm jealous. I wouldn't mind getting $700. That right there is about 20% of my monthly income. Would come in handy for a little extra food so I can prep for winter and a little gas.

I can't be the only jealous one, based on the other comments I've seen on this thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Great , the People of Commiefornia can use that Money to Finally Move Out of that Hell Hole of a State .

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

That $350 will be reimbursing me for the freezer I bought earlier this year. So free freezer!

That freezer allows me to save money by buying in bulk and preserving the fruits and vegetables I receive for free from those in my family who grow them as "hobby farmers".

I am not complaining!

Would it be fair to deduce if you were a lady of the evening you would be the inexpensive kind?

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
Darn, I'm jealous. I wouldn't mind getting $700. That right there is about 20% of my monthly income. Would come in handy for a little extra food so I can prep for winter and a little gas.

I can't be the only jealous one, based on the other comments I've seen on this thread.

Everybody has their price I guess...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
He thinks everything will be fine as long as his supply of Dapper Dan doesn’t run out.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

This is how the liberals try to patch a hole in a gaping wound that they have created since in government, they think people are dump and stupid, but lets face it, some are.

Is tax dollars to give away, but no will to fix the problems, more for the inflation.

In california that will not even pay for one week of gas.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Absolute joke, and not a funny one.

To use their example, if you earn $75 000 or less, even with a dependent, you get $700, a "boost" of 0.93% to offset the Democrat-caused inflation of 8.6% ( as of May 2022) !!!!!

Never mind the fact that governments promising to compensate for inflation is disingenuous - it mathematically cannot be done, and never has been.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I guess even Democrat leaders in Democrat strongholds like California are worried that their base is not happy with them over inflation.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

They spend money on you if you pay your taxes.

Some people will get up to 1050..

The plan would return a portion of California's record-setting $97 billion budget surplus to taxpayers in the form of gas price and inflation relief payments of up to $1,050.

That's on top of monthly unemployment checks throughout much of covid and an 18 month rent moratorium. With the state slowly paying back all outstanding rent of on time applicants. Average rent amount covered is 11,500.

And they even have money left over for the illegals.

"Surpluss from higher tax rates to the rescue".

If the people of California didn't like the liberal high tax model they wouldn't consistently elect high tax minded people.

San Fransisco 1 bedrooms average $2,995 and "low income" is anything below 117,000/year, and yet they consistently elect democrats knowing full well they're paying higher taxes.

And it's not like this money comes from any of the other 49 states.

On the gas issue. Unfortunately for the other 49 states Biden wants to copy California for everyone. People here gladly took the 7000 to buy a CVRP applicable vehicle. Many down payments came from that. Everyone (or enough people) deemphasized oil dependence and now electrified vehicles have a 28% market share. And that's exploding even more right now. More people than not are saying in response to gas prices, "Okay, screw gas then. Time to trade it in. Take the tax credit and get a Model Y." There's far less blame for democrat leadership being placed in response.

And the Democrat majority doesn't care if the state is pushing the change or setting benchmarks for electrified vehicles and green initiatives. The new democratic model in unobstructed action.
edit on 4-7-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: 727Sky
Just another pandering idiot IMO trying to buy votes for a stupid leftist agenda

and trying to buy them cheap as hell, hell the average rent in Cali is $2300 and that's for a micro dump

What a nightmare, those exorbitant costs are so out of touch with average cash flow, of this Nation. European Investment Banks, and Asia Pacific Investment Banks own the U.S. Coasts. The Midwest, makes it's own stuff AND can meet their tax liability, with less artificial economics, in everything being corporate financing for Land...We are the most valuable taxed people in the USA, by small businesses taxes. We are the fuel, the federal hostage crisis for pork barrel spending, comes from...

www.rentdata.org...

For FY 2021, the San Francisco, CA HUD Metro FMR Area (Marin County) rent for a studio or efficiency is $2,350 per month and $4,970 per month to rent a house or an apartment with 4 bedrooms.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I am not complaining!

Would it be fair to deduce if you were a lady of the evening you would be the inexpensive kind?

Just the opposite.

Wealth does not come from making a lot of money.

Wealth comes from knowing how to make the most of the money you make.

Would it be fair to deduce that if you were to find yourself in a women's prison, you'd find it difficult to get a "date" even if you had a pardon in each hand?
edit on 5-7-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I am not complaining!

Your freezer just might get ruined with the coming blackouts. I'd check into canning your fruits and veggies.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
If it was about inflation they would do it next week. October is about the mid terms and the useless eaters will love it because it will come with a promise of more.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Everyone around here were smart about the checks and saved them for fixing important things like new roofs,rennovation projects,etc instead of blowing it on fun stuff. Some supported the local economy to keep the mom and pop businesses going as best they could. The last summer was unusually noisy but I figured they saved their stimulus money as many homes haven't been repaired in 6+ years and we are approaching that time.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I am not complaining!

Just the opposite.

Wealth does not come from making a lot of money.

Wealth comes from knowing how to make the most of the money you make.

Would it be fair to deduce that if you were to find yourself in a women's prison, you'd find it difficult to get a "date" even if you had a pardon in each hand?

Who is talking about wealth?

I'm referring to how cheaply you sold yourself for Gavin

As for your other reference not sure but I'd bet Gavin doesn't allow you to use gender-defining labels, you are so 2000...

Suffice it to say if it is prison Id be out of place regardless.

Besides what would Gavin think of your body-shaming me?

edit on 5-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Is he Gonna Somehow Save Commiefornia from a RECIENT Foreign National Invasion that Will Consume like Locusts Commiefornia's Fragile Economy , and doing it Minus the Federal Funds that are Currently Keeping his State Economically Viable for the Moment ? Boarder States are about to get Swamped by a WORM SIGN Foreign National Invasion the Likes Even God has Never Seen .

" Texas Border County Officially Declares ‘Invasion,’ Urges Governor to Follow "

" BRACKETTEVILLE, Texas — Kinney County, Texas, declared the “existence of an ‘invasion'” along the Texas border with Mexico. The declaration calls on Texas Governor Greg Abbott to also “acknowledge the existence of an invasion on our border with Mexico.” Five other counties spoke in support of Kinney County’s declaration."

“As a Texan, this is not acceptable,” County Judge Tully Shahan wrote. “We will no longer allow the sovereignty of Texas to be invaded by those unwilling to obey our laws.”

www.breitbart.com...

Is Joe Biden going to Let them into Our Country ILLEGALLY or What > ?
edit on 5-7-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join