It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The question that hasn't been asked...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 05:43 AM
link   
So, I was talking with a relative tonite. It was about the Black Lives Matter Riots over the last few years. After we stopped talking for the night, I had a thought. There was a question I wanted to ask her and it's a question I haven't heard anyone else ask:

If George Floyd pushed drugs on your Daughter, would you care that he died?

Because George Floyd was a drug dealer and he had Fentanyl, one of the strongest - possibly THE strongest street drug in the world, in his body when he died. Think really hard about that.

So this is a question I have for anyone who supported or participated in all of the Riots, Protests, or even Discussions that happened after George Floyd died:

If George Floyd pushed dangerous drugs on your Child or anyone you know, would you care that he died?

And here's another question to go along with that:

Did George Floyd push dangerous drugs on anyone's kid?
edit on 4-7-2022 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Every single one of his drug-clients is 'someone's kid'.

To answer your first question, it wouldn't matter what color his skin was, if someone harms my daughter I'd wish the worst upon him.

Are those two questions really relevant in this case?
The fact is and remains that all around the world, not only in the US, people of different color are still not treated equally.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

The fact is and remains that all around the world, not only in the US, people of different color are still not treated equally.

I think that was the entire point, and sadly, the death of a drug dealer is what became the straw that broke the camel's back. He's an awful icon for any movement, but the way he died is what idolized him. If the cops had done nothing, he likely would have died from overdosing. *assuming they didn't administer Narcan*

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

If George Floyd pushed dangerous drugs on your Child or anyone you know, would you care that he died?

And here's another question to go along with that:

Did George Floyd push dangerous drugs on anyone's kid?

I am against how the police handled the situation....

That being said, i also 100% believe he was a drug dealer and pusher..

If anyone OD'ED in the process is not out of the realm of easy possibilty.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

He had 7x the lethal amount in his blood stream, he had already killed himself, his body just hadn't caught up to the fact yet.

The fact that he was a drug dealer who had also been in armed robberies where he held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach negates any sympathy he should have received.

He was a piece of human garbage and the world is a better place without him in it.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
What the above poster said FCK George Floyd the pos got what was coming to him

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Drug dealers "sell" illegal drugs. They don't need to
"push" anything. Your question implies your daughter
is not doing anything wrong by buying illegal
drugs. Or are we supposed to believe someone
like Mr Floyd kidnapped your daughter and
forced drugs into her system?

EDIT: One more thing to you people
who like to sing George Floyd was
an addict and drug dealer.

I totally agree with you. Anyone
that's done a modicum of research
should already know that to be a fact.

BUT! That does not negate the hundreds
of young blacks MURDERED by Racist cops between
1950 to the early 1970's.
Especially in my home town of Philadelphia.

Anyone that tries to deny that fact, is just
as stupid and misinformed as those that
deny George Floyd was responsible for
his own death.

edit on 7/4/2022 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

He was not executed in public by Police for drug dealing all the same.

And what about the people who sell alcohol, sugar, and tobacco products to kids, which are also dangerous drugs, do we feel the same way towards them as we do towards George Floyd?

Coz if so you should probably do something about it.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

That was over 50 years ago and not relevant to anything happening today.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

He had 7x the lethal amount in his blood stream, he had already killed himself, his body just hadn't caught up to the fact yet.

The fact that he was a drug dealer who had also been in armed robberies where he held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach negates any sympathy he should have received.

He was a piece of human garbage and the world is a better place without him in it.

Not sure why you are telling me, instead the OP.... I haven't said anything to argue with that.

If he was a white person he would still be 'a piece of human garbage'. But would he have died the same way as well?

Just saw the news (in europe) about an unarmed black person receiving 60 police bullets in Ohio. Would the same thing have happened if he was white?
That is the only thing the whole point is about really

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
What the left has done, and I think this is your point.

The liberals/progressives/Democrats

have turned a drug dealer into a Saint that is practically worshiped in the US because he was unjustly killed by police.

This is typical iconography of George Floyd put out by the left these days, symbolic of the fact that if someone is a heinous person and are unjustly killed and it serves the purpose of the liberal left, they are elevated to Sainthood that others should strive to become.

edit on 7/4/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

He had 7x the lethal amount in his blood stream.

No, he did not. 11 ng/ml is a common dose found in people arrested for DUIs. Hardly fatal for anyone with a tolerance to the drug. I highly doubt it was his 1st time.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Could he have lived through the police procedure if he didn't have drugs in his system?? Why have all the BLM "protests" stopped?? Have the organisers already have made their money from it??

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
From what I can gather, George Floyd what a piece of #, I guess doing the best he could in the environment he was raised.

Not a Rodney King case. But with the media in fervor against Trump, It was something for them to hang on to. The whole thing is more a political tool than a search for justice.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I've said since it happened. Those cops should absolutely be held accountable for what they did, and they have been. At the same time if your going too pick someone to gather sympathy for a cause, you can do alot better than a guy like George Floyd. He's only seen as a saint because how he died. I can respect the message of equality but BLM riots seemed to mostly be in predominately black neighborhoods, and destroyed black businesses. How does that help the cause? Especially since those kind of actions lead too people who may support your message turning against you. And why did the leaders make millions of dollars and buy a #load of fancy houses?

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The one piece of evidence that sets the tone for me, Floyd did not die on the ground when the officer was over him. I know there is a lot more to this story, but if he got a knee to the neck that was meant to kill him, he would not of gotten up from there.

As he survived that, something else killed him. I have not gone deep on this case, but from what I see, drug overdose.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

We've come to the point where anything that is all about productive, moral, upright and successful culture is and has been labeled white supremacist. On the one hand, you would think it's all about race, but there is also the white/black, good/evil dichotomy playing around in my head too. It's like a moral play. White supremacy as moral supremacy where they are openly saying now that they are abandoning and labeling morality as bad. Up is down.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GRIZZ1044

If they want to saint someone who was clearly wronged by police, why not the man who was clearly shot execution style in the back? I don't think there was any controversy there, and the cop was plainly charged and charged correctly.

Why no outrage over that one? If anything should have been an outrage, it was that.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

BUT! That does not negate the hundreds
of young blacks MURDERED by Racist cops between
1950 to the early 1970's.
Especially in my home town of Philadelphia.

And how many young blacks were murdered by other young blacks between 1950 and 1970. No one ever seems to be concerned about that.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

ISnt that much of history? Christopher Colombus is, or at least was, celebrated nationwide and he was a total monster.

How many people have confederate flags and statues put up thinking its a symbol of heritage when in fact it was often placed under racist pretension.

George is a bit of a silly icon, but if it wasnt george it was going to be someone else.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join